LA homeless encampments grow and grow...

The homeless don't vote.
Suppression of their right to vote simply because they do not have a residence? Talk about being betrayed / abandoned / denied by one's country simply because they are poor....

Illegals, FELONS, dogs, and dead people get to vote in this country, but America's homeless don't get to?

(Gasp)

Increase in homelessness, and 300,000+ more out of the workforce since January 20. MAGA

Obammys' leftovers that have long ago "fallen off the books", ran out of free cash. Relatives can't afford to keep unemployed stray humans and doped up junkies......and pay the CA rate(s).

What to do? Round them up and turn them into pickers? When you get rid of all the illegals? Empty schools........lock them in and let them kill each other? Big fence....food-water drops?

It's gotten worse and worse here in the northwest, bet it's ridiculous in warmer climates.

These are not people down on their luck from losing their job.
These people are the mentally ill, alcoholics, and drug addicts.

The homeless don't vote.

you have a citation to support that assertion? Just what PERCENTAGE of homeless do not vote would be an
interesting study----probably lots but not all. "homeless"
people tend to have "addresses". For a person who CLAIMS to be a health care worker------you are kinda clueless

It's gotten worse and worse here in the northwest, bet it's ridiculous in warmer climates.

Don't see the intersection panhandling much in MN as it is too cold. But going to the desert southwest it was literally every intersection. Always sucked to be that first one at the red light as they made a beeline right for the car. I never carry cash and never give to panhandlers anyway.
Las Vegas was about the worst city ever for beggars.

I don't know. Open back up costly nuthouses with a GOVT Lawyer assigned to each inmate to satisfy the leftist? I really don't know? VERY COSTLY to house humans with any freedoms at all. Judge Apario tent city looks better and better.

note: I was in PHX last July and did not see many roaming the streets at 120deg. Wonder where they were? Sent to LA?

I did see 5 guys standing around a pretty big bonfire underneath 280 right along side 101-280 in South Silicon Valley on a workday with 75000 cars limping past to the jobs. Amazing. I suppose the fire department was on the way.......

Don't see the intersection panhandling much in MN as it is too cold. But going to the desert southwest it was literally every intersection. Always sucked to be that first one at the red light as they made a beeline right for the car. I never carry cash and never give to panhandlers anyway.
Las Vegas was about the worst city ever for beggars.

I have a prediction-----sorry folks, sorry mayor------NEW YORK CITY IS GOING TO SEE WALL TO WALL HOMELESS VERY SOON.... as a result of current democrat
policy (I have been a registered democrat since THE DAY
I turned 21----long ago)

how about traveling circuses? Remember?---RUN AWAY AND JOIN THE CIRCUS. --------

The homeless don't vote.
Suppression of their right to vote simply because they do not have a residence? Talk about being betrayed / abandoned / denied by one's country simply because they are poor....

Illegals, FELONS, dogs, and dead people get to vote in this country, but America's homeless don't get to?

(Gasp)

In your mental delusion and trumps.

Forum List

Back