Shock as Amazon delivery woman defecates on customer’s front yard while dropping off package

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Some weird stuff going on.

Shock as Amazon delivery woman defecates on customer’s front yard while dropping off package

When Nemy Bautista arrived to his Sacramento home on Tuesday, he found what appeared to be dog poop at the bottom of his driveway. When he looked at the footage in his security camera, however, he found a dissatisfying surprise.

Bautista told Fox News on Friday that instead of a puppy relieving itself, he watched a woman who was delivering a package for Amazon driving a U-Haul doing the deed.

He said he was “shocked” by what he saw and immediately contacted Amazon and filed a complaint.

“I wanted Amazon to come clean it up,” Bautista said, adding he missed the delivery by minutes.

When Nemy Bautista arrived to his Sacramento home on Tuesday, he found what appeared to be dog poop at the bottom of his driveway. When he looked at the footage in his security camera, however, he found a dissatisfying surprise.

Bautista told Fox News on Friday that instead of a puppy relieving itself, he watched a woman who was delivering a package for Amazon driving a U-Haul doing the deed.

He said he was “shocked” by what he saw and immediately contacted Amazon and filed a complaint.

“I wanted Amazon to come clean it up,” Bautista said, adding he missed the delivery by minutes.
Free fertilizer for the lawn!

Imagine the dumbasses who will give these skanks ( amazon) the key to their home LMFAO you've got to be a major retard to even want amazon anywhere inside your home.

In seriousness, Amazon handled a shitty (no pun intended) situation about the best you possibly can. Of course when you contract a job to a third-party you expect an issue every now and again. You don't expect them to take a dump on a customer's lawn. :lol:

It's kind of funny how some think it's such a huge joke and suddenly they don't think that any more when someone shit's on their lawn then it's ntoso funny any more.

It's kind of funny how some think it's such a huge joke and suddenly they don't think that any more when someone shit's on their lawn then it's ntoso funny any more.
I would not be happy if someone shit on my lawn... but there are lots of worse places someone could shit. It sure beats someone shitting in my living room.

Of course it's funny. Somebody shit on this man's lawn.

Of course it's funny. Somebody shit on this man's lawn.

Actually it was the sidewalk. She was also respectful and hid herself with her van door.

What is not being suggested here though is what kind of tracking/break rules do Amazon demand of their drivers? Was she under such pressure and monitor that she wouldn't dare take the 5 minutes needed to hit a donut shop washroom?

Food for thought in this insulting, messed up situation. What would REALLY make this funny is if it turned out it was his ex wife or something...

I would not be happy if someone shit on my lawn... but there are lots of worse places someone could shit. It sure beats someone shitting in my living room.

LOL yeah I can't deny it is funny, we all think it's funny but man it would suck to have it happen personally for sure. Imagine having to clean that shit up too.

I think I would shit in the truck before doing that though bhahaahah.

So she delivered TWO packages that day.

Aww. Didn't Kaneesha wrap the second package?

I know some dog owners whose patios I like her to 'visit'.

Forum List

Back