LA closes schools but Barry will not close nation after ISIS threat?

A possible bomb threat closed all LA schools today but the far more serious threat to our entire nation from ISIS has not made Barry close the nation or attack ISIS. It seems Barry is pretending there is no threat. Why?
'Close' the Nation, that's true, monumental stupidity from the right.

Most USMB conservatives have completely lost it, displaying remarkable ignorance and stupidity – this thread premise is one of many examples.

Another irony impaired post from a far left drone!

Edward would never enlist. He likes being an armchair Rambo. All bluster and no go.

Me? I served over 20 years and was in 4 war zones. That's why I'm currently not worried about Daesh getting a WMD into the US. Unlike Edward, I actually had to work with them and know how they worked, as well as what measures to take when they are deployed against the ship.

Sorry, but screaming that Daesh is going to use WMD's on us is even stupider than the claim that Saddam had them.
And it's just as stupid as 'closing' the Nation, if not more so.

Edward would never enlist. He likes being an armchair Rambo. All bluster and no go.

Me? I served over 20 years and was in 4 war zones. That's why I'm currently not worried about Daesh getting a WMD into the US. Unlike Edward, I actually had to work with them and know how they worked, as well as what measures to take when they are deployed against the ship.

Sorry, but screaming that Daesh is going to use WMD's on us is even stupider than the claim that Saddam had them.

Yes the far left shows they want open borders and no one to have gins except for the criminals..

That religious narrative is quite clear..

Closing the Nation is smart. We need to get our house in order since Obama has been partying down for the last 7 years. Nations would respect us for making the temporary move to strengthen the definition of America. Bring her off her knees

-Geaux

aBbiker total idiot fool liberal should contact Homeland Security right away and tell them to stand down!!!l

DHS’s proposal, submitted to Congress earlier this year, would create a new chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear, and explosives office, run by a new assistant secretary. It would fully subsume two of the three main DHS entities now focused on combating WMDs. But the third — the Chemical and Biological Defense Division of DHS’s Science and Technology Directorate — would mostly stay in place. That, critics fear, would leave the same problem that hampers DHS now: different offices competing for dollars and WMD projects.

“It’s nonsensical,” said Rick Nelson, former director of the homeland security and counterterrorism program at the Center for Strategic and International Studies. “You need to have all these people located together. Doing it halfway will just create more problems. It will be disruptive.” "The WMD threat is immense and DHS must have an effective means of addressing it,” he said. “We have to get this right. And that means finding a solution that addresses gaps and fixes what’s broken.”

Added a senior DHS employee, who spoke on the condition of anonymity out of fear of retaliation for talking to the media: “If you don’t put chem-bio in there, the entire group, it’s a waste of time. What’s the sense of having a WMD directorate? It doesn’t make sense to any of us.”

DHS officials defended the plan, saying it would vastly improve a current WMD structure they described as far too diffuse. Six units at DHS headquarters in Washington work on some aspect of WMD programs, and the revamp would bring the two main ones — other than the Science and Technology Directorate — into the new WMD office. Those are DHS’s Domestic Nuclear Detection Office, which coordinates federal efforts to fight radiological and nuclear threats, and DHS’s Office of Health Affairs, which helps detect bio and chemical hazards and provides public health advice to DHS leaders.After five years of delay, WMD plan is ‘nonsensical,’ critics say

Says the far left drone that is using the wrong terminology..

Obama says ISIL....

Even the military commanders use that term.. Need a programming update far left drone!

Actually, Daesh is an Arabic term that they are called, and they hate it. Matter of fact, they have called for the removal of anyone's tongue that calls them that.

I use that term just because it pisses them off. But, if you'd actually paid attention to the news, you would know that they are known as ISIL/ISIS/Daesh.

But, thanks for playing.

Exactly you prove that you are far left drone and want to PC..

And the rest of your post is bunk like the rest of your posts on this subject!

Obama says ISIL!!!!

The media says ISIS!!!

The other term was killed long ago as they found out that actually appeases them..

Silly far left drone!

It appeases them? Really? Might want to Google "daesh" and "cut out their tongues" sometime.

Here............let me help you get started..................

Actually, Daesh is an Arabic term that they are called, and they hate it. Matter of fact, they have called for the removal of anyone's tongue that calls them that.

I use that term just because it pisses them off. But, if you'd actually paid attention to the news, you would know that they are known as ISIL/ISIS/Daesh.

But, thanks for playing.

Closing the Nation is smart. We need to get our house in order since Obama has been partying down for the last 7 years. Nations would respect us for making the temporary move to strengthen the definition of America. Bring her off her knees

-Geaux

She's not on her knees.

Says the far left drone that is using the wrong terminology..

Obama says ISIL....

Even the military commanders use that term.. Need a programming update far left drone!

But, thanks for playing.

Exactly you prove that you are far left drone and want to PC..

And the rest of your post is bunk like the rest of your posts on this subject!

Obama says ISIL!!!!

The media says ISIS!!!

The other term was killed long ago as they found out that actually appeases them..

Silly far left drone!

It appeases them? Really? Might want to Google "daesh" and "cut out their tongues" sometime.

Here............let me help you get started..................

But, thanks for playing.

And you just proven my comments far left drone!

As the report of ISIS doing anything like that came from the far left NBC on an anonymous source that is not widely accepted..

Only far left drones accept it with absolute truth and without question as you have just demonstrated..

According to NBC, ISIS has reportedly threatened to 'cut out the tongues' of anyone it hears using the term.

ISIS 'threatens to cut out the tongue' of anyone who says this word

However it is not found that many far left blogs sites like CNN, ABC, CBS, etc..

Once again the far left gets duped by their own sources..

The militants who are killing civilians, raping and forcing captured women into sexual slavery, and beheading foreigners in Iraq and Syria are known by several names: the Islamic State in Iraq and al-Sham, or ISIS; the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant, or ISIL; and, more recently, the Islamic State, or IS. French officials recently declared that that country would stop using any of those names and instead refer to the group as “Daesh.”

The Obama Administration should switch to this nomenclature, too, because how we talk about this group is central to defeating them.

Words matter in ‘ISIS’ war, so use ‘Daesh’ - The Boston Globe

Once again proving that far left drones only believe their religious dogma not connected to reality..

That is why it is just easier to call the far left drones!

-Geaux

She's not on her knees.

Like you far let drones are for Obama?

A possible bomb threat closed all LA schools today but the far more serious threat to our entire nation from ISIS has not made Barry close the nation or attack ISIS. It seems Barry is pretending there is no threat. Why?

Why are all the states with Republican governors still open, if the GOP is so smart?

didn't the thing come from some undisclosed place in Germany?------some
guy overdosed on beer and knockwurst???

-Geaux

She's not on her knees.

Of course she is, but its only temporary

-Geaux

You and Trump with your stupid ideas. You want to go Nazi and Trump wants to alienate the very people who need to take out Daesh. Just Stupid!

Our nutbags sure are shitting their pants.

You are more likely to be accidentally shot by a toddler than you are to be killed by a terrorist.

Please, stop embarrassing yourselves.

You and Trump with your stupid ideas. You want to go Nazi and Trump wants to alienate the very people who need to take out Daesh. Just Stupid!

They can feel like gun owners in America do. Its what we do.... they make us good gun owners out to be the problem.

-Geaux

Screw the world and Muslims. Protect America is all that matters. Again, its all that matters

-Geaux

They can feel like gun owners in America do. Its what we do.... they make us good gun owners out to be the problem.

-Geaux

the poor kids have to go back to school in Los Angeles-----imagine how disappointed they are

Forum List

Back