L.S.U. Fans Lash Out At Obama Supporters Living In Low Income Housing

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
This is pure unadulterated telling of the truth in 3 minutes by these Louisiana LSU fans. It seems the interviewer is black by the tone of her voice but it is obvious that these good ole LSU fans know what the hell they are talking about. I wouldn't call it "bigotry" like the liberal interviewer would put it. Just normal everyday Louisianians fed up of the present system that have to work for a living. They bring up great points that I think most of you will agree with. These guys make me so proud to be from Louisiana.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hVvMfgvocE&feature=player_embedded]Low-Class Southern Suburban Bigotry ~ Warning Racist Content - YouTube[/ame]

All I can say is BRAVO!

It doesn't matter whether the projects are old and run down or brand new. In a remarkably short time, the newest projects will look exactly like the old projects. The wring will be torn out of the walls and sold for scrap. The toilets will be hopelessly clogged with dispoable diapers. There will be holes in the walls. Interior doors will be removed and sold. Heating and air conditioning will be inoperable.

• Banned
All I can say is BRAVO!

It doesn't matter whether the projects are old and run down or brand new. In a remarkably short time, the newest projects will look exactly like the old projects. The wring will be torn out of the walls and sold for scrap. The toilets will be hopelessly clogged with dispoable diapers. There will be holes in the walls. Interior doors will be removed and sold. Heating and air conditioning will be inoperable.

All correct.

Forum List

Back