L.A. Mayor can go suck a hot tamale

the doeton...

of course they are not estrogen since your mom swallows em up and has more hair on her boss hog-like jowls than I do! Tell that bitch to shave the next time I come over with a raging bone and your rent money.

Ravir,

Ever use a debit card? Ever wonder if the same tech that is used to verify how much money in your account could also be used to verify employment eligability immediatley? I don't really want to ehar about cost this and cost that since there is going to be COST regardless. Does upgrading our verification system cost less on a state per year than illegals who take full on advantage of emergency rooms and welfare? Education?

It's the unskilled labor being passed out to illegals for the sake of a lower wage. Look at meat packing, construction and lawn care. Do you think an American WOULDNT do those jobs if they paid more than a company knows they can get away with paying desperate illegals?

Shoguns (tm) solution: stage I

1. update eligability verification methods so that businesses don't have an excuse, window or loophole in which to legally consider an illegal for employment.

2. Secure the border. If nothing else build miles and miles of RV parks to cater to the minuteman crowd.

3. clarify the 14th amendment and end the anchor baby routine

*sigh*

the second generation still has a foot in the dual cultures of the host nation and the parents' old nation. the third generation is the one that is usually fully assimilated into the new culture.

You'd know this if you didn't smoke so much pot in college.

the doeton...

of course they are not estrogen since your mom swallows em up and has more hair on her boss hog-like jowls than I do! Tell that bitch to shave the next time I come over with a raging bone and your rent money.

Ravir,

Ever use a debit card? Ever wonder if the same tech that is used to verify how much money in your account could also be used to verify employment eligability immediatley? I don't really want to ehar about cost this and cost that since there is going to be COST regardless. Does upgrading our verification system cost less on a state per year than illegals who take full on advantage of emergency rooms and welfare? Education?

It's the unskilled labor being passed out to illegals for the sake of a lower wage. Look at meat packing, construction and lawn care. Do you think an American WOULDNT do those jobs if they paid more than a company knows they can get away with paying desperate illegals?

Shoguns (tm) solution: stage I

1. update eligability verification methods so that businesses don't have an excuse, window or loophole in which to legally consider an illegal for employment.

2. Secure the border. If nothing else build miles and miles of RV parks to cater to the minuteman crowd.

3. clarify the 14th amendment and end the anchor baby routine

Sorry Sho you really ain't getting it.........................it's signed sealed delivered and lied.........................:eusa_shifty:

Shogun, I completely disagree with you but I'm not in the mood to get into it today.

I'll just say I've never seen a credible cost/benefit analysis from anyone regarding immigration and keeping people out of the country. IMO the issue is unimportant and hyped up by the media and the politicians. And no one will ever convince me that Mexicans have the slightest chance of taking over.

Oh, and if you 1099 them it doesn't matter if they have a social security number or not.

Shogun, I completely disagree with you but I'm not in the mood to get into it today.

I'll just say I've never seen a credible cost/benefit analysis from anyone regarding immigration and keeping people out of the country. IMO the issue is unimportant and hyped up by the media and the politicians. And no one will ever convince me that Mexicans have the slightest chance of taking over.

Oh, and if you 1099 them it doesn't matter if they have a social security number or not.

DUH.....................:eusa_shifty:

Nobody is afraid of Mexicans taking over. We're afraid they'll bankrupt our welfare and penal systems, make our insurance rates go sky high and bring disease and crime into the country. Additionally, if Mexicans are crossing the border illegally by the millions, then that means terrorists can too.

If that doesn't scare you, may I rent you a room in the Empire State Building, or some other obvious terrorist target, where you can hang out with your kids all day and night?

I would assume as much. Truthfully, I don't think it takes a white euro majority population to maintain what America is. In 6 generations the heavy Americanized latino population will have their own scapegoats much like euros, who brought to us manifest destiny in their march accross n America no less, complain about an invasion of mexicans. But, I don't think it's time to toss in the towel just yet. There ARE things that could be done, and should be done, in order to restore law and order and reaffirm America's prerogative. We are not a door mat on the way to prosperity and dragging feet and making excuses won't make MEXICO fix MEXICO's problems. It's not my fault that MEXICO is a shit hole and harboring mexicans won't make MEXICO any less of a shit hole.

"If that doesn't scare you, may I rent you a room in the Empire State Building, or some other obvious terrorist target, where you can hang out with your kids all day and night?"

please.

and dinner while your are at it...ok?

Nobody is afraid of Mexicans taking over. We're afraid they'll bankrupt our welfare and penal systems, make our insurance rates go sky high and bring disease and crime into the country. Additionally, if Mexicans are crossing the border illegally by the millions, then that means terrorists can too.

If that doesn't scare you, may I rent you a room in the Empire State Building, or some other obvious terrorist target, where you can hang out with your kids all day and night?

Sure, I love New York. Would you like my pay pal number...you can send the money there.

Duh..................you just refuse to say the word AZTLAN.....................:eusa_shifty:

"in order to restore law and order and reaffirm America's prerogative. "

holy shit...you've been drinking the local kool aid huh?

I would assume as much. Truthfully, I don't think it takes a white euro majority population to maintain what America is. In 6 generations the heavy Americanized latino population will have their own scapegoats much like euros, who brought to us manifest destiny in their march accross n America no less, complain about an invasion of mexicans. But, I don't think it's time to toss in the towel just yet. There ARE things that could be done, and should be done, in order to restore law and order and reaffirm America's prerogative. We are not a door mat on the way to prosperity and dragging feet and making excuses won't make MEXICO fix MEXICO's problems. It's not my fault that MEXICO is a shit hole and harboring mexicans won't make MEXICO any less of a shit hole.

I wouldn't worry about it so much. With the economy tanking there will be plenty of Americans that need jobs and the Mexicans will be out of luck.

Employees are not independent contractors. This is exactly the kind of loophole Id close. I'm not trying to get around work eligibility status. I'm removing the sugar from the ants that it is drawing to the detriment of the tax paying US citizen.

And feel free to disagree with me. As you can probably tell these kinds of things make we weep at night.

I wouldn't worry about it so much. With the economy tanking there will be plenty of Americans that need jobs and the Mexicans will be out of luck.

so, you don't think having almost double the population of people per job available might not become an issue? Even moreso since an unstable economy doesnt retain MORE jobs? Are third generation mexican-Americans with illegal grandparents who water down available resources going to just not be a problem? Do you think Schools and Hospitals agree with your cavalier aproach to illegal immigration?

Employees are not independent contractors. This is exactly the kind of loophole Id close. I'm not trying to get around work eligibility status. I'm removing the sugar from the ants that it is drawing to the detriment of the tax paying US citizen.

And feel free to disagree with me. As you can probably tell these kinds of things make we weep at night.

You'll probably hate me but I plan on using my tax rebate to hire some illegals to put in a new driveway.

How would you close the loophole? Many, many small businesses only hire independent contractors because they don't have the cash flow for permanent employees. You'd put a lot of people out of business.

"the third generation is the one that is usually fully assimilated into the new culture."

:badgrin:

what about the ones who go here>?

http://www.tucc.org/about.htm

Funny, the rest of the world doesn't know that Obama OR write are both illegal aliens, dude.. you'd better go email matt drudge!

John Mccain's birth location must really confuse you.

so, you don't think having almost double the population of people per job available might not become an issue? Even moreso since an unstable economy doesnt retain MORE jobs? Are third generation mexican-Americans with illegal grandparents who water down available resources going to just not be a problem? Do you think Schools and Hospitals agree with your cavalier aproach to illegal immigration?

When all is said and done...................I believe there is going to be another migration..............American refugees.............. :eusa_shifty:

I imagine the legal immigrants will take care of their illegal grandparents and the rest of them will go back to Mexico...that's if things really get that bad, and I really don't think they will (economy wise). I'm pretty sure there aren't that many illegal grandparents, btw. Schools are funded by property taxes and everyone pays them...even the renters in a roundabout way.

Forum List

Back