kyle rittenhouse sueing in defemation suits

What I'm saying about Kyle is that he is being a FREELOADER.
Someone said mean things.
Grow a pair of balls and move on.
But no, the pussy sues (or is going to sue) and you RWI's support this.
why do you think its ok to slander people?
This is about much MUCH more that someone saying "mean things"
Do you honestly believe his ability to make a living has not been affected by all the media circus attention that has been surrounding him since he was falsely charged and slandered by the media?

You're a fucking clueless clown. If Kyle were a BLM fucktard or a pussy hat wearing Neanderthal you would support his efforts here.

As far as him growing a pair of balls......he showed his courage by standing up for his community and staring death right in the face. Hes got more courage than someone like you could ever HOPE to possess.

So keep on crying you sack of shit.

The kid was defending himself against BLM/ANTIFA shitheads that would have killed him had he not had the means to defend himself.

Kyle was found innocent of doing any wrong doing in a court of law and the assholes on the Leftest media told many lies about him and damaged his reputation and now they will be held accountable for their dishonesty and hate.

The reason why a Moon Bat like you would say something so hateful against Kyle like you did above is because you believed the lies and hate of the Leftest media.
It was after curfew. Nobody was left on the street except vigilantes and cops.

why do you think its ok to slander people?
Do you honestly believe his ability to make a living has not been affected by all the media circus attention that has been surrounding him since he was falsely charged and slandered by the media?

You're a fucking clueless clown. If Kyle were a BLM fucktard or a pussy hat wearing Neanderthal you would support his efforts here.

As far as him growing a pair of balls......he showed his courage by standing up for his community and staring death right in the face. Hes got more courage than someone like you could ever HOPE to possess.

So keep on crying you sack of shit.
I don't support blm. I think looters, vandals and arsonists should be shot or arrested. Same thing for vigilantes and curfew breakers. Kyle certainly didn't obey law enforcement

It was after curfew. Nobody was left on the street except vigilantes and cops.
The BLM terrorists were violating the curfew and many other laws with their destruction of the city and attacking a 17 year old boy for trying to help put out a fire that they started.

The BLM terrorists were violating the curfew and many other laws with their destruction of the city and attacking a 17 year old boy for trying to help put out a fire that they started.
Yeah and any BLM still on the street should have been arrested for breaking curfew. Are your kids vigilantes?

I don't support blm. I think looters, vandals and arsonists should be shot or arrested. Same thing for vigilantes and curfew breakers. Kyle certainly didn't obey law enforcement
Now that the Progs have been installed into power.

Yeah and any BLM still on the street should have been arrested for breaking curfew. Are your kids vigilantes?

The vigilantes were the BLM shitheads that attacked a 17 year old boy because he helped to put out a fire that the BLM shitheads started.

By the way, the Democrat leadership of the city are the dumbasses that decided not to arrest the BLM assholes for destruction and violating the curfew.

In the trial we heard a Kenosha policeman testify that they were told by the Democrat leadership to stand down for stopping the BLM shitheads from their destruction.

The police also thanked Kyle and his friends for helping to protect property that they were prevented from protecting. For doing the job that the filthy Democrats prevented the police from doing.

The vigilantes were the BLM shitheads that attacked a 17 year old boy because he helped to put out a fire that the BLM shitheads started.

By the way, the Democrat leadership of the city are the dumbasses that decided not to arrest the BLM assholes for destruction and violating the curfew.

In the trial we heard a Kenosha policeman testify that they were told by the Democrat leadership to stand down for stopping the BLM shitheads from their destruction.

The police also thanked Kyle and his friends for helping to protect property that they were prevented from protecting. For doing the job that the filthy Democrats prevented the police from doing.
The protesters were off the streets before dark every night. The only ones out were bad guys and vigilantes. Why do you think that there was a curfew? The police were irresponsible and complicit. They didn't do their job.

The protesters were off the streets before dark every night. The only ones out were bad guys and vigilantes. Why do you think that there was a curfew? The police were irresponsible and complicit. They didn't do their job.

Are you really this stupid?

All this shit by the BLM assholes happened late at night.

You are too fucking dumb to discss this issue. Go back to bed and take a nap.

Are you really this stupid?

All this shit by the BLM assholes happened late at night.

You are too fucking dumb to discss this issue. Go back to bed and take a nap.
I don't support them. Why discuss it further? I've made my feelings known.

trump doesn't just say mean things, he fucking lies. ALL the time.
He is as guilty of slander as anyone.
Fucker slanders people daily.
But that's ok, because to you it is just mean words.

It's like idiots think this case is still going on. It is over. Rittenhouse was acquitted on all counts. End of sentence.

You leftists hate Sandman because he showed how sick you people are.
I just loved the acting sandman did when interviewed by FOX.
He acted so wimpy and powerless, like he had actually been beaten.

The whole situation was bullshit.
Sandman deserves NO MONEY.

Fucking Lawyers.

Forum List

Back