Kyle Rittenhouse accuses Biden of ‘malice, defamation’

if you support this woman you support that narrative sine that’s her views o
What part of me saying in the thread "Donny is a true shit, through and through, but I don't believe, even donny would rape that woman in a fitting room at Borgorf. I know it was supposed to be in the early or mid 90s, but she really doesn't look like she could have been his type. He usually has good tastes in whore's looks. I think him saying that is probably what pissed the lady off, more than just denying it happened. I could be wrong, though." I am sorry I cannot use any simpler smaller words.

So please tell us "English Major" which part of anything, anywhere in this entire thread, on any post, I posted, where I have show showed any support for the lady or her case. I am only interested in how it is handled.

What part of me saying in the thread "Donny is a true shit, through and through, but I don't believe, even donny would rape that woman in a fitting room at Borgorf. I know it was supposed to be in the early or mid 90s, but she really doesn't look like she could have been his type. He usually has good tastes in whore's looks. I think him saying that is probably what pissed the lady off, more than just denying it happened. I could be wrong, though." I am sorry I cannot use any simpler smaller words.

So please tell us "English Major" which part of anything, anywhere in this entire thread, on any post, I posted, where I have show showed any support for the lady or her case. I am only interested in how it is handled.
i don’t think anything pissed her off. She was put up to it by demafascist hacks

i don’t think anything pissed her off. She was put up to it by demafascist hacks
It is possible, but you got to understand, there is often be good money that changes hands to get things to go away when it is big corporations or very rich people. He's relatively loaded. Could be the money. Could be attention. Makes you wonder who might be picking up the lawyer tab, doesn't it?

It is possible, but you got to understand, there is often be good money that changes hands to get things to go away when it is big corporations or very rich people. He's relatively loaded. Could be the money. Could be attention. Makes you wonder who might be picking up the lawyer tab, doesn't it?
true a lot of people sue him just to try and get money.

I’m not sure that would be wise. First, the standards are lower in Civil Court. It would be a preponderance of the evidence. And like OJ, he could win in Criminal, and lose in Civil. If he lost, he would at least be liable for the legal costs associated with the defense. As has been discovered to the sorrow of many people, that can come to quite a tidy sum.

All Biden has to prove is that his statements were reasonably accurate. And if Kyle has half a brain, a fact I doubt, he will now try and live small and quiet. By keeping himself in the news, he is liable to find more trouble, and next time he might not be quite so fortunate.
The problem is that there is NO evidence that even remotely suggests Rittenhouse instigated any of the events.

As I understand Wisconsin law survivors have no standing to sue unless the attackers had a case. They didn't so the only way the survivors will be able to get lawyers to sue is to pay for them themselves up front.

It's impossible for Biden to prove that Rittenhouse is or was a white supremacist since local police and the FBI already put him through a proctology exam and found nothing. If they had, the prosecution would have used it to attempt to smear Rittenhouse in the trial.

The problem is that there is NO evidence that even remotely suggests Rittenhouse instigated any of the events.

As I understand Wisconsin law survivors have no standing to sue unless the attackers had a case. They didn't so the only way the survivors will be able to get lawyers to sue is to pay for them themselves up front.

It's impossible for Biden to prove that Rittenhouse is or was a white supremacist since local police and the FBI already put him through a proctology exam and found nothing. If they had, the prosecution would have used it to attempt to smear Rittenhouse in the trial.

Biden wouldn’t have to prove it to the satisfaction of the Criminal Court, just the Civil Court. A preponderance of evidence. If Kyle sues, he has to be able to prove he isn’t one. That is a lot harder. Especially with pages of pictures showing Kyle supported by White Supremacist.

And there are the phots the Prosecution used to challenge his release on bail. Where he was flashing the OK, which is used as a White Power sign.

Remember, it is a preponderance of evidence in a Civil Suit. Not beyond a reasonable doubt.

Biden wouldn’t have to prove it to the satisfaction of the Criminal Court, just the Civil Court. A preponderance of evidence. If Kyle sues, he has to be able to prove he isn’t one. That is a lot harder. Especially with pages of pictures showing Kyle supported by White Supremacist.

And there are the phots the Prosecution used to challenge his release on bail. Where he was flashing the OK, which is used as a White Power sign.

Remember, it is a preponderance of evidence in a Civil Suit. Not beyond a reasonable doubt.
hahaa yes Xiden would have to prove he is one as a defense

Kyle’s evidence? Merely take the stand and say he isn’t one. Not that hard, some of the other elements might be, but not that

hahaa yes Xiden would have to prove he is one as a defense

Kyle’s evidence? Merely take the stand and say he isn’t one. Not that hard, some of the other elements might be, but not that

Ok. Preponderance of Evidence. It means which side presents more evidence to support their claim. Kyle saying No I Am Not! Is not a preponderance of evidence.

Ok. Preponderance of Evidence. It means which side presents more evidence to support their claim. Kyle saying No I Am Not! Is not a preponderance of evidence.
Sure it is. Xiden would have to prove that’s not true. Xiden made the claim he was one. Rittenhouse has denied he is and said it was a lie.

Xiden can defend that, by showing it’s the truth.

Last edited:

The problem you have is that the only defense against libel is the truth, so Biden has to find actual evidence that Kyle is a racist. There isn’t any. Using the OK sign isn’t illegal and only morons like you claim it’s a racist sign. There are literally hundreds of photos of liberal, politicians using that sign including ones of Obama and Biden. The only thing Kyle has to prove is that Biden made the comment and approved the campaign ad. That’s easily done.

Sure it is. Xiden would have to prove that’s not true. Xiden made the claim he was one. Rittenhouse has denied he is and said it was a lie.

Xiden can defend that, by showing it’s the truth.

Ok. Let’s back up. Kyle would be the one suing. It would be his job to prove it isn’t true and that he suffered harm from it. To do that he would have to show more evidence than saying no I am not.

When the McMichaels went to prove it during their second Bond Hearing. They had friends and family say they were not racist. Curiously absent was anyone who wasn’t White.

Biden would just have to prove with 50.1% of the evidence that Kyle was. Pictures. Audio recordings. And the rest. News stories. Testimony from experts. Testimony from people from the SPLC who would explain the White Power nuances with examples in photographs.

It isn’t beyond a reasonable doubt in a civil suit.

Ok. Let’s back up. Kyle would be the one suing. It would be his job to prove it isn’t true and that he suffered harm from it. To do that he would have to show more evidence than saying no I am not.

When the McMichaels went to prove it during their second Bond Hearing. They had friends and family say they were not racist. Curiously absent was anyone who wasn’t White.

Biden would just have to prove with 50.1% of the evidence that Kyle was. Pictures. Audio recordings. And the rest. News stories. Testimony from experts. Testimony from people from the SPLC who would explain the White Power nuances with examples in photographs.

It isn’t beyond a reasonable doubt in a civil suit.
That’s all the eve once he would need…he cerainly could provide more to rebut anything the xiden defense put on trying to show its true

The news articles? really? the ones that repeatedly xiden’s claim? The ones that misreported on the stores from the get go?

Not sure what a bond hearing has to do with this, or why anyone would need to prove they aren’t racist at a bond hearing…or that blake people are needed to prove someone isn’t racist

So NOT what happened...

Is that the spin they are spouting?

Kyle wasn't political whatsoever. Kyle didn't even understand half about the derogatory terms Joe Biden called him...and the MSM was worse in the things they said about him.

Time for a revolution in the media... independence Day is coming.
. . . and are still saying.

Back in those days Trump was a democrat.. The store was called BERGDORF GOODMAN.

Political positions of Donald Trump - Wikipedia

Trump registered as a Republican in Manhattan in 1987; since that time, he has changed his party affiliation five times. In 1999, Trump changed his party affiliation to the Independence Party of New York. In August 2001, Trump changed his party affiliation to Democratic. In September 2009, Trump changed his party affiliation back to the Republican Party. In December 2011, Trump changed to "no party affiliatio

Last edited:
i think someone is a real shit if they think rape is sexy…like your girl here

but you dembots are use to putting some nut jobs and desperate folks out there to try and smear people

Back in those days Trump was a democrat.. The store was called BERGDORF GOODMAN.

Political positions of Donald Trump - Wikipedia

Trump registered as a Republican in Manhattan in 1987; since that time, he has changed his party affiliation five times. In 1999, Trump changed his party affiliation to the Independence Party of New York. In August 2001, Trump changed his party affiliation to Democratic. In September 2009, Trump changed his party affiliation back to the Republican Party. In December 2011, Trump changed to "no party affiliatio
ok

Forum List

Back