Kyle Rittenhouse accuses Biden of ‘malice, defamation’

Those blood sucking lawyers are coming for the kid with pocketfuls of wrongful death suits. O.J. was found not guilty and the father of the guy he killed sued for $58 million. :)
That piece of shit GG and the family members of the dead turds will have a tough row to hoe suing Kyle with the innocent verdict and all the video evidence that Kyle was the real victim and acted in self defense. OJ had the not guilty verdict but he didn't have that kind of evidence to protect him from lawsuits.

In his interview on Fox News he said that he has some lawyers working on it.

I would think that NBC, MSNBC, ABC, CNN, and CBS ALL have reason to be concerned.

Then there's the politicians who have something to worry about. And that list is going to be long and elaborate.

This isn't concerning legislation...this is about defamation of character.
Kyle Rittenhouse and Nick Sandmann will be the new owners of CNN.

You can't sue the King. It is a holdover law we acquired from England.
You can sue the president for actions he undertook prior to his presidency. Biden defamed the white kid during the presidential campaign (obviously pandering to blacks) and can indeed be sued. Looks like old Joe is about to fork over some of the “Big Guy” money Hunter got for him.

And he can always sell the Delaware beach house to pay the judgment.

Kyle Rittenhouse and Nick Sandmann will be the new owners of CNN.
Actually the new owners of AT&T...
Capital Investment firms actually control the media...they own it. And it's a long convoluted mess in order to unravel it all.

There's financial banking/insurance industry (republican)

Then there's the manufacturing finance industry. (Democrats)

These two groups are responsible for how the press is released. With STRONG warnings about revealing or discussing the corruption in Washington DC.

Joe was a private citizen when he defamed KR. So are all of the disgusting lowlifes in media that did the same thing. KR will do well out of their stupidity and hate.
Doubt it. I swear, I think he can turn a profitable living out of trying for a while. You would be willing to donate to his go-fund-me site, wouldn't you?

Those blood sucking lawyers are coming for the kid with pocketfuls of wrongful death suits. O.J. was found not guilty and the father of the guy he killed sued for $58 million. :)
Sure you can sue anyone but good luck getting a judge in that jurisdiction to let it go forward because from what I've read in WI he has to be sued in the jurisdiction in which the death occurred.

Perhaps, but it seems to me he has a real case against the president, howbeit, one that his lawyers will probably not pursue.
I agree. We don't have a king and if you are guilty of an offence, you should be held liable. Congress has taken our tax dollars and created for themselves a fund, to pay off potential suits before they gain momentum.

Kyle Rittenhouse slammed Joe Biden for “defaming” his character when the president tweeted out a video suggesting the teen is a white supremacist.

“It’s actual malice, defaming my character for him to say something like that,” Rittenhouse told Fox News’ Tucker Carlson during an hour-long interview that aired Monday night.

Rittenhouse, who was acquitted on all charges last Friday in his highly-publicized murder trial, was responding to a question from Carlson about how he felt over the president’s comments.

Biden, when he was a presidential candidate in September 2020, had tweeted that “there’s no other way to put it: the President of the United States refused to disavow white supremacists on the debate stage last night,” referring to then-president Donald Trump.

The post, which includes a 50-second clip, refers to a question Fox News host Chris Wallace asked Trump during a presidential debate about whether he was willing “to condemn white supremacists and militia groups” in the wake of unrest in Kenosha, Wisconsin, and other American cities.

**SNIP**

Rittenhouse, in Monday night’s interview, also blasted Biden over his post-verdict prepared statement, where the president said he was “angry and concerned” over the trial’s outcome.

“Mr. President, if I could say one thing to you, I would urge you to go back and watch the trial and understand the facts before you make a statement,” Rittenhouse said.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

IMO Rittenhouse should now keep his mouth shut and let his lawyers do the talking...in Federal court...Civil Division...tens of millions of dollars
Bummer.

Suck it up!

Trigger-Warning_-Here-Is-the-Image-that-Is-Making-Leftists-Heads-Explode-1200x630.jpg

Kyle Rittenhouse slammed Joe Biden for “defaming” his character when the president tweeted out a video suggesting the teen is a white supremacist.

“It’s actual malice, defaming my character for him to say something like that,” Rittenhouse told Fox News’ Tucker Carlson during an hour-long interview that aired Monday night.

Rittenhouse, who was acquitted on all charges last Friday in his highly-publicized murder trial, was responding to a question from Carlson about how he felt over the president’s comments.

Biden, when he was a presidential candidate in September 2020, had tweeted that “there’s no other way to put it: the President of the United States refused to disavow white supremacists on the debate stage last night,” referring to then-president Donald Trump.

The post, which includes a 50-second clip, refers to a question Fox News host Chris Wallace asked Trump during a presidential debate about whether he was willing “to condemn white supremacists and militia groups” in the wake of unrest in Kenosha, Wisconsin, and other American cities.

**SNIP**

Rittenhouse, in Monday night’s interview, also blasted Biden over his post-verdict prepared statement, where the president said he was “angry and concerned” over the trial’s outcome.

“Mr. President, if I could say one thing to you, I would urge you to go back and watch the trial and understand the facts before you make a statement,” Rittenhouse said.

IMO Rittenhouse should now keep his mouth shut and let his lawyers do the talking...in Federal court...Civil Division...tens of millions of dollars

This punk didn't learn a thing from his ordeal.

Nah, croc tears are useless. This is America in the 21st Century, go for the money, especially if it is on somebody else's dime, and you can siphon off financial support during the process, win or lose.
Otherwise do what the left does.

Otherwise do what the left does.
The whining left sue the crap out people too. It's a real thing, these days. With all the ambulance chasing a-holes advertising on TV, taking on contingency clients as well as normal paying customers to sue the heck out of somebody over something or nothing, if they think it might be worth a buck. A lot can be litigated or settled from their desks with a few filings. I've had legal programs that worked almost like fill-in-the-blank for many different type of court or legal filings, easy-peasy and still had to be answered or dealt with, so I imagine the ambulance chasers have far better programs then "ITS LEGAL". It has definitely gotten to the point lots of companies and people will settle substantial sums rather than take their chances on a liberal court jury, giving away huge sums. Ka-CHING! Let the money$ roll. The new way of getting ahead in the 21st Century United States.

**SNIP**

The gauntlet was tossed

So the logic is:

1. Joe denounced white supremacy

2. Kyle Rittenhouse took offense?

Kyle Rittenhouse said he was a BLM supporter on the Tucker Carlson Show. He also said he only shot white people.
Nope, not what he said. But damn you fkers can’t read or hear!

Nah, croc tears are useless. This is America in the 21st Century, go for the money, especially if it is on somebody else's dime, and you can siphon off financial support during the process, win or lose.
So you think a presidential candidate should be able to lie and assasinate the character of a common citizen without punishment? Rittenhouse wasn’t another politician who was in “the game” by choice, he was a minor. There used to be an unwritten rule that politicians reserved their attacks for each other.

Except as I understand Wisconsin law, survivors can’t sue unless the deceased had cause. The courts have already determined the three Kyle shot were trying to harm or kill him, so no wrongful death suits are possible. OJ’s case was different, his two victims weren’t trying to attack him.

Forum List

Back