Kyl: Obama told me he won’t secure the border until Congress agrees to amnesty

Look. It's the president's constitutional duty to protect the people of the USA. If he fails to seal the borders then vote his ass out. He will not be impeached UNLESS he breaks the law. I'm tired of this Frankenstein, pitchforks and torches shit

While constituional it may be...we no longer can expect the kind of politician who sees his duty it this way.

"My usual response is that to many politicians, their first duty is to do whatever it takes to get elected. Their second duty, however, isn't to the people who put them there. No, it's to get re-elected. As a result, decisions are based solely with that goal in mind. Though exceptions do occur, they are rare."
lets-get-ready-to-rumble - Blogs - GJSentinel.com"

And, to the point, the joke going around: What is the new name for illegal aliens? Unregistered Democrats.

Of course, the Republicans didn't try to solve the problem either.

I'll tell you what.....if Obama think's what he's done so far will get him re-elected he's in for a rude awakening.

Look. It's the president's constitutional duty to protect the people of the USA. If he fails to seal the borders then vote his ass out. He will not be impeached UNLESS he breaks the law. I'm tired of this Frankenstein, pitchforks and torches shit

While constituional it may be...we no longer can expect the kind of politician who sees his duty it this way.

"My usual response is that to many politicians, their first duty is to do whatever it takes to get elected. Their second duty, however, isn't to the people who put them there. No, it's to get re-elected. As a result, decisions are based solely with that goal in mind. Though exceptions do occur, they are rare."
lets-get-ready-to-rumble - Blogs - GJSentinel.com"

And, to the point, the joke going around: What is the new name for illegal aliens? Unregistered Democrats.

Of course, the Republicans didn't try to solve the problem either.

I'll tell you what.....if Obama think's what he's done so far will get him re-elected he's in for a rude awakening.

Actually, he's not.
His job approval is almost 50%
His personal approval is over 50%
His oratorial ability is unmatched on the other side.
Our hopes should be on taking as much of the Congress as possible so as to tie his hands.

Just consider left wingers on his board...many intelligent, yet have a philosophical bent that does not led to historical analysis.

We on the right have quite a hill to climb, even though our rectitude is unmatched by the other side.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Kyl is a liar.

Well, he is a republican so it isn't much of a limb.

"Years from now, when we look back on Bill Clinton's presidency, its defining moment may well be Clinton's rationalization to the grand jury about why he wasn't lying when he said to his top aides that with respect to Monica Lewinsky, "there's nothing going on between us." How can this be? Here's what Clinton told the grand jury (according to footnote 1,128 in Starr's report):

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is."
Bill Clinton and the Meaning of "Is" - Timothy Noah - Slate Magazine

The accumulated weight of Obama’s deceit is overwhelming:

* During his campaign for the presidency and since, Obama repeatedly assured us that he would protect Medicare against cuts; but he now presses for passage of bills that include savage cuts in Medicare.

* To obtain passage of his first stimulus bill, Obama assured us that 90% of the jobs created would be in the private sector; but as he well knew, most of them were to be in the public sector.

* Early in the health care debate, Obama assured us that he had not said that he favored a single payer system; but he was on record as having said exactly that.
edited per usmb cr policy
The Lies of Obama | FrontPage Magazine

You can find rhetoric and excuses to support all your allegations, but the facts or just not there. He had big plan but Bush's mess got in the way. He has to clean up Bush's plate before he can get to his. But he is doing a hell of a job working on both and it makes radical racist right wing idiots breath fire that he in not failing.

I could disprove, logically, everyone of your factless allegation.

1. The post was designed to show that the prior, "Kyl is a liar.

Well, he is a republican so it isn't much of a limb.' were the words of a shill. And proved same.

2."Bush's mess got in the way" This excuse has become so five minutes ago. When one runs for the executive office, the unspoken promise is efficacy, not excuses.

3. "radical racist right wing" You should keep up with the talking points, as even the professional lemmings no longer use this one:

"The Democracy Corps focus groups were conducted not long after the Wilson matter, and Carville and Greenberg were specifically looking for signs of racial animus. "We gave these groups of older, white Republican base voters in Georgia full opportunity to bring race into their discussion, but it did not ever become a central element, and indeed, was almost beside the point," Carville and Greenberg write. Race, they conclude, was "certainly not what was bothering them about President Obama."
Carville sees conservatives as alien creatures | Washington Examiner

You see, the original 'right wing racist' rant was designed to motivate the real brain dead, you know, folks like you.

4. And, speaking of vapid talking points, "I could disprove, logically, everyone of your factless allegation."

Now, we both know you cannot.

Yep! Obama is definitely a pathological liar.........

Yep! Obama is definitely a pathological liar.........

You think that's what the easily herded expected by 'Hope and Change'?

One has to wonder what it was these herds expected.....in my family of 7 plus in-laws, friends, etc., only 3 of us saw the writing on the wall. The rest fell for his gift of gab and promise of change but never bothered to demand to be told what darn changes he was talking about or thought were needed......in order to keep the family peace, we choose not to bring up the subject....:tongue::tongue::tongue:

Impeach Obama - NOW!

nutbar :cuckoo:

pathetic....

losers.

aren't lawyers prepared to defend their positions? or was I just dreaming. Now you tell us counselor.. it's obie wan against Senator Kyl. Now who's been known to tell bald faced lies?

honey... some truths are self-evident.

and you know i don't waste my time arguing with imbeciles. they're to be made fun of. my energy is better spent on people with functioning synapses.

If Kyl is lying why hasn't obie wan secured the border? If that's not the reason what is the reason.. First Ravi then Jillian. Let's hear it genuis'.

bush and his rightwingnuts had eight years.

why didn't THEY secure the border?

answer: cheap labor for corporatists.

now you want the barn door closed?

I was pissed that Bush couldn't bring himself to do the right thing and secure the borders.
Cheap labor and corporatists is indeed the reason why, but I would like some politicians to start doing the right thing.
I'm all for immigration reform....the right reform, but I am certainly for securing this border the right way too, and not a wink and a nod that the DC crowd is very astute to.

If Kyl is lying why hasn't obie wan secured the border? If that's not the reason what is the reason.. First Ravi then Jillian. Let's hear it genuis'.

I was pissed that Bush couldn't bring himself to do the right thing and secure the borders.
Cheap labor and corporatists is indeed the reason why, but I would like some politicians to start doing the right thing.
I'm all for immigration reform....the right reform, but I am certainly for securing this border the right way too, and not a wink and a nod that the DC crowd is very astute to.

i find that people on both extremes prefer being shrill and feigning outrage to actually resolving the issues with a lighter touch.

If proven true, it's a clear sign of dereliction of duty. What's the rap on that?

According to Kyl Obama told him, "there's no incentive to guarding the border, then you won't pass immigration "reform"" aka: La Reconquista

Sure sounds like Obama

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Kyl is a liar.

Well, he is a republican so it isn't much of a limb.

"Years from now, when we look back on Bill Clinton's presidency, its defining moment may well be Clinton's rationalization to the grand jury about why he wasn't lying when he said to his top aides that with respect to Monica Lewinsky, "there's nothing going on between us." How can this be? Here's what Clinton told the grand jury (according to footnote 1,128 in Starr's report):

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is."
Bill Clinton and the Meaning of "Is" - Timothy Noah - Slate Magazine

* During his campaign for the presidency and since, Obama repeatedly assured us that he would protect Medicare against cuts; but he now presses for passage of bills that include savage cuts in Medicare.

* To obtain passage of his first stimulus bill, Obama assured us that 90% of the jobs created would be in the private sector; but as he well knew, most of them were to be in the public sector.

* Early in the health care debate, Obama assured us that he had not said that he favored a single payer system; but he was on record as having said exactly that.
edited per usmb copyright policy
The Lies of Obama | FrontPage Magazine

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

For heavens sake. OL"BO hasn't done anything to be impeached for. He's playing politics just like Bush and Clinton and every other Prez in the history of this country.

He's after the Hispanic vote just like all the others.

As for Kyl. Don't know much about him.

I have read that he's a pretty straight shooter and he certainly isn't a media glory hound like some.

Did Barry Boy really say that?? Dont' know. Its a he said, he said deal. Kinda hard to know since I don't think anyone else was present. Of course the SS would know. Wonder if they would spill the beans??? LOL

Its all in what one wishs to believe.

that explains booooooooooosh,, now explain obie wan.

nutbar :cuckoo:

pathetic....

losers.

aren't lawyers prepared to defend their positions? or was I just dreaming. Now you tell us counselor.. it's obie wan against Senator Kyl. Now who's been known to tell bald faced lies?

honey... some truths are self-evident.

and you know i don't waste my time arguing with imbeciles. they're to be made fun of. my energy is better spent on people with functioning synapses.

just as we thought, you'd rather call names than answer honestly, but that's to be expected of demonRats. you aren''t honest enough to say Kyl was right.

For heavens sake. OL"BO hasn't done anything to be impeached for. He's playing politics just like Bush and Clinton and every other Prez in the history of this country.

He's after the Hispanic vote just like all the others.

As for Kyl. Don't know much about him.

I have read that he's a pretty straight shooter and he certainly isn't a media glory hound like some.

Did Barry Boy really say that?? Dont' know. Its a he said, he said deal. Kinda hard to know since I don't think anyone else was present. Of course the SS would know. Wonder if they would spill the beans??? LOL

Its all in what one wishs to believe.

well given the number of lies we know obie wan has told, and given the fact that I don't know of any Kyl has told to date. I'll swing with Kyl.

Forum List

Back