Kyiv to call on men living abroad to fight

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Cemeteries are still to small in Ukraine, Zelensky (and Putin of course) need more corpses of troops.
Ukraine can't win the war, it's obviously
So, why to send more people to the meat grinder?
Interesting how Europa will react.
In 1945 almost all USSR's refugees were send back to Stalin (and Gulag) from the Western Europe.
From more as 200,000 almost seventy percent perished in Stalin concentration camps

Ukraine's defense minister has said men between 25 and 60 who have left the country will be asked to return for military service. Germany is to give Kyiv more money to increase its energy resilience. DW has the latest.

Last edited:
They shouldn't have elected Zelensky.
He has stayed a few more weeks than imagined . Perhaps USeLess and Kyiv cannot agree on his successor .
Regardless , Russia will continue until full SMO objectives are achieved .
There is absolutely nothing that can prevent that .

Cemeteries are still to small in Ukraine, Zelensky (and Putin of course) need more corpses of troops.
In 1945 almost all USSR's refugees were send back to Stalin (and Gulag) from the Western Europe.
From more as 200,000 almost seventy percent perished in Stalin concentration camps

Like Israel is doing, right?

have you missed this news ?

nice song , about your genocides , where do you live ? The Hague is calling :thup:

Make Peace, you fools!

Zelen$ky and his backers, including many in the USA belong in the dock at The Hague for killing off an entire generation of young Ukrainian men

F1AqkREXsAMPQSl.jpg

Israel didn't have to ask Israelis living abroad to come home after Oct 7. They flooded airports around the world to voluntarily come home to fight.
Israel execute a police operation in Gaza , its not even close to Muscovite - Ukranien war. and Non of my Israeli friends flooded airports around the world, cos no needs in this
just for today

So they should surrender their nation to an invading occupier?

Ukraine can't win the war, NATO can't win the war, USA can't win the war, period.
The longer the war continues the more victims is demands.
This is good for you, for NATO, for USA, for Russia, for Schwab, but not for Ukrainian people.
Do you want your relatives die in the idiotic war?
I doubt it.
Both Putin and Zelensky are criminals, being Jewish they murder two Slavic Brother peoples.
Why Jews hate Russians( and Ukrainians of course)?
Because Russians don't want to forget Communist Genocide imposed by Jews in Russia from 1917 until now.
According to Solzhenzyn it costs more as 66m lives

Independent Egyptian journalist Mohammed Al-Alawi, who in August this year published a story about the purchase of a luxury villa for $4.85 million by Zelensky's mother-in-law Olga Kiyashko, has been found dead.

The investigation is already underway, but personally I have no doubt that the Bandera murderers did it!

Independent Egyptian journalist Mohammed Al-Alawi, who in August this year published a story about the purchase of a luxury villa for $4.85 million by Zelensky's mother-in-law Olga Kiyashko, has been found dead.

The investigation is already underway, but personally I have no doubt that the Bandera murderers did it!
your fav pederast🇸🇦🐖🇷🇺 almost died today , any comment on this ivan ?

Israel execute a police operation in Gaza , its not even close to Muscovite - Ukranien war. and Non of my Israeli friends flooded airports around the world, cos no needs in this
just for today

It's a UFO..................thats why it's blurred out.

They shouldn't have elected Zelensky.

He may be on his way out.....Mayor, ex boxer will probably defeat him, unless the democrats go over to 'observe' the election.

have you missed this news ?

No.....

Ukraine’s SBU security service and DefenseMinistry have exposed an official involved in the embezzlementof UAH 1.5 billion ($40 million) earmarked for the procurement of artilleryshells for the Ukrainian military, the ministry said on Dec. 22.​

But believe me, they can account for every dollar sent to them by the US and NATO.

Forum List

Back