‘What’s this all for?’: Moscow deserters call (FROM ARMENIA ) on former comrades to join them

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Armenia FIGHT BACK Moscow empire !!! why can´t we open the rats lines to Latin America/Asia for the Muscovite soldiers ?

‘What’s this all for?’: Russian deserters call on former comrades to join them

Men tell of escape to Armenia, guilt and remorse as growing number of soldiers flee ‘criminal war’ in Ukraine
Russia-Ukraine war – latest news updates

Sitting in a basement studio hidden in the centre of Yerevan, Artyom reflected on his decision to desert the Russian army after a year spent fighting in Ukraine.
Just two weeks earlier, the former platoon commander was living in a trench. He has since abandoned his post and fled to the Armenian capital.

“I did want to participate in this war. I wanted no part in the imperialistic habits of our ruler,” he said. “But I do feel guilt in front of Ukraine. Guilt that I didn’t do this earlier … I could have said no, I just didn’t know what the consequences would be.”

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
War is stupid. If it can be avoided it should be. Our species won't last nearly as long as the dinosaurs.

War is stupid. If it can be avoided it should be. Our species won't last nearly as long as the dinosaurs.
Screen shot 2017-04-02 at 3.14.03 PM.png

Forum List

Back