KY Prosecutor offered plea deal to convicted felon if he would implicate Breonna Taylor

Best line of the article: " We've officially reached the point where drug dealers have more honor than Kentucky law enforcement."

Might not be Current Events, since Breonna Taylor was murdered 6 months ago.
It’s under investigation.. Are you saying the police are frivolous investigating a murder she was Involved in?

Wow.

Those police have a lot of nerve.

If what they did wasn't illegal it should be and they should face the fullest extent of the law.

No one should be able to do such a thing.
She had someone killed.. does his black life not matter!? Wtf is wrong with you ppl

Once again, do you have a link to that?

Best line of the article: " We've officially reached the point where drug dealers have more honor than Kentucky law enforcement."

Wow.

If what they did wasn't illegal it should be and they should face the fullest extent of the law.

She had someone killed.. does his black life not matter!? Wtf is wrong with you ppl

Breonna Taylor Summary-Redacted1

It’s under investigation.. Are you saying the police are frivolous investigating a murder she was Involved in?

Wow.

Wow.

So her boyfriend, at the time, borrowed her car. She did not know the victim, but her boyfriend did.

That makes her guilty of shitty taste in men, and that is all. The report is from 2016. She was not prosecuted at all.
Why not wait till the investigation is over it looks like somebody is flipping on her

The KY prosecutor tried to get someone to flip on her. The convicted felon could have gotten out of jail, but he refused to flip on her.
Too much unanswered questions about her involvement in the murder. She is not innocent she was point man for a drug dealer. They had the right house they found drugs, that POS is where she belongs cold and dead!

They found drugs? I haven't seen that claim.

Because it was a lie. That people do this helps me understand why Trump lying doesn't seem to bother people.

That was proven to be a lie. Its in part why the one officer was fired.

Even if true (it wasn't), no drugs were found.
Link?

Link? Your own article notes no drugs were found. Did you not bother to read it?
You said that Glover picking up packages from her apartment was a proven lie do you have a link

ha

Yeah......did they site proof? You know between the word of a convicted felon and the actual Prosecutor? I am not saying it couldn't have happened, but I am not taking the word of a lifelong scumbag without more than just his say so....

If you weren't such a lazy person you would know the answer to that question. However you're just too down right lazy to read the article provided in the OP.

Since you're too lazy and probably too stupid to actually read the information provided, I'll spoon feed it to you. From the article. Notice the attorney for the commonwealth confirms the plea lie deal but tries to justify it by saying it was just a "draft" document. However as the article says all plea deals are drafts until they're signed.

View attachment 384030

Why not stop showing all of cyberspace just how down right lazy and stupid you are by actually reading the information provided? That way you won't give me and people like me the opportunity to point out just how lazy, stupid and foolish you are.

I don't have all day to read democrat party members of the press........I read the articles I am interested in and let others do the rest......

You are the moron who has the dumb beliefs and ideas....not me.....

I am not the one who is making Saints out of violent rapists, robbers and killers.....

You must be interested in this. You clicked the link, read the OP and replied to it.

A person who isn't interested never would have clicked the link nor would have replied to the thread.

You prove just how down right stupid and lazy you are to all of cyberspace with the post I originally replied to and now this one.

You can't lie your way out of this. If you are going to make a comment about something all intelligent people get all the information provided. Unfortunately you aren't an intelligent person, you're lazy and a liar. It's a typical combination for people like you.

Stop lying.

ha

Yeah......did they site proof? You know between the word of a convicted felon and the actual Prosecutor? I am not saying it couldn't have happened, but I am not taking the word of a lifelong scumbag without more than just his say so....

If you weren't such a lazy person you would know the answer to that question. However you're just too down right lazy to read the article provided in the OP.

Since you're too lazy and probably too stupid to actually read the information provided, I'll spoon feed it to you. From the article. Notice the attorney for the commonwealth confirms the plea lie deal but tries to justify it by saying it was just a "draft" document. However as the article says all plea deals are drafts until they're signed.

View attachment 384030

Why not stop showing all of cyberspace just how down right lazy and stupid you are by actually reading the information provided? That way you won't give me and people like me the opportunity to point out just how lazy, stupid and foolish you are.

I don't have all day to read democrat party members of the press........I read the articles I am interested in and let others do the rest......

You are the moron who has the dumb beliefs and ideas....not me.....

I am not the one who is making Saints out of violent rapists, robbers and killers.....

You must be interested in this. You clicked the link, read the OP and replied to it.

A person who isn't interested never would have clicked the link nor would have replied to the thread.

You prove just how down right stupid and lazy you are to all of cyberspace with the post I originally replied to and now this one.

You can't lie your way out of this. If you are going to make a comment about something all intelligent people get all the information provided. Unfortunately you aren't an intelligent person, you're lazy and a liar. It's a typical combination for people like you.

Stop lying.

I clicked on it and that was about the level of my interest you dumb ass....

You are a biden voter....you are as stupid as they come..........

Wow.

Wow.

Wow.

Wow.

So her boyfriend, at the time, borrowed her car. She did not know the victim, but her boyfriend did.

That makes her guilty of shitty taste in men, and that is all. The report is from 2016. She was not prosecuted at all.
Why not wait till the investigation is over it looks like somebody is flipping on her

The KY prosecutor tried to get someone to flip on her. The convicted felon could have gotten out of jail, but he refused to flip on her.
Too much unanswered questions about her involvement in the murder. She is not innocent she was point man for a drug dealer. They had the right house they found drugs, that POS is where she belongs cold and dead!

Because it was a lie. That people do this helps me understand why Trump lying doesn't seem to bother people.

Link?

Link? Your own article notes no drugs were found. Did you not bother to read it?
You said that Glover picking up packages from her apartment was a proven lie do you have a link

First thing first. Yes I can prove that......but you said drugs were found. Are you now acknowledging that was a lie?

Wow.

Wow.

Wow.

Wow.

Link?

First thing first. Yes I can prove that......but you said drugs were found. Are you now acknowledging that was a lie?
No I miss read something,, the Drugs they found on Glover 10 miles away was from a package that possibly could’ve been one of the many packages picked up from Breonna Taylor’s house

Wow.

Wow.

Wow.

Wow.

Link?

No I miss read something,, the Drugs they found on Glover 10 miles away was from a package that possibly could’ve been one of the many packages picked up from Breonna Taylor’s house

No it wasn't. There werent packages being picked up.

Wow.

Wow.

Wow.

Wow.

Link?

That’s not what your link says..

Wow.

Wow.

Wow.

Wow.

Link?

It does. Facts don't seem to have much sway on you.

Wow.

Wow.

Wow.

Wow.

Link?

I read the entire piece it said nothing about Glover picking up packages at her house not happening. Do you have a quote?

The warrant was legal. But they were looking for someone who was already in jail at the time they served the warrant.
They were looking for drugs

Taylors apartment was believed to be a transit s

i doubt she was the dumb cluck that you describe

there is a lot of money to be made in illegal drugs

Wow.

Wow.

Wow.

Wow.

Link?

I read the entire piece it said nothing about Glover picking up packages at her house not happening. Do you have a quote?

If packages werent being delivered there they couldn't be picked up by anyone.

Wow.

Wow.

Wow.

Wow.

Link?

They didn’t say they weren’t being delivered. They said they investigate it for being suspicious.. in January.. that’s all it says

What was the Trap house? What was she talking about ? Drug money? Hmm
3C2D550F-1AA4-486A-9C1A-AA81CA93940E.jpeg
8AB0BB6F-C098-4C33-8D3E-086B9B0183BB.jpeg

Wow.

Wow.

Wow.

Wow.

Link?

They didn’t say they weren’t being delivered. They said they investigate it for being suspicious.. in January.. that’s all it says

The officer told the judge that the post office said that suspicious packages were being delivered there. The post office said that they had said no such thing.

The officer lied. Between the officer and Taylor the only proof of a crime is the officers and he still hasn't been charged.

There is zero evidence anyone was picking anything up at her place. None.

Wow.

Wow.

Wow.

Wow.

Link?

The officer told the judge that the post office said that suspicious packages were being delivered there. The post office said that they had said no such thing.

The officer lied. Between the officer and Taylor the only proof of a crime is the officers and he still hasn't been charged.

No the post office worker said there was nothing suspicious about the packages who cares what that worker says it said nothing about packages Not being. Delivered there

Wow.

Wow.

Wow.

Wow.

Link?

No the post office worker said there was nothing suspicious about the packages who cares what that worker says it said nothing about packages Not being. Delivered there

You lied. The officers lied. If they are cleared Louisville will burn.

Forum List

Back