KY Prosecutor offered plea deal to convicted felon if he would implicate Breonna Taylor

How is that any different from the robert mueller witch hunt against president trump?

Ummmm....because President Trump is still alive?
So when we die all crimes are forgiven?

thats not how it works

No, it is not. But if Breonna Taylor was a criminal the evidence would have been produced long before now.

The convicted felon could have taken the deal. Who would have been hurt? But he chose to show a little integrity. Pity the KY prosecutor can't do the same.
pity the fool---you---where do you come up with this stuff? she was a criminal

What crime is she guilty of?

The Dimocrats do that every day in New York; what is your point?
Oh I don't know, maybe that the cops screwed up. That the cops murdered an innocent woman. Or that the KY prosecutor is scrambling to protect the cops from paying for what they did?
Thats just standard day to day stuff for Dimocrats.

Again, what is your point? Disband the entire Democratic party?

My original point is to illustrate how the system works to protect the corrupt.

But now it is also to show how people want it to be about party politics. Do you think it is only democrats who work so hard to protect cops?

Personally, I think this is a perfect illustration of why we are in the mess we are in. Rather than condemn the KY prosecutor for what he tried to do, you want to make it about one political party.

Where is the idea of a Democrat protecting the cops here coming from?

From the fact that the prosecutor tried to get a convicted felon to lie about Breonna Taylor's involvement, to smear her name.

Oh I don't know, maybe that the cops screwed up. That the cops murdered an innocent woman. Or that the KY prosecutor is scrambling to protect the cops from paying for what they did?

But now it is also to show how people want it to be about party politics. Do you think it is only democrats who work so hard to protect cops?

Personally, I think this is a perfect illustration of why we are in the mess we are in. Rather than condemn the KY prosecutor for what he tried to do, you want to make it about one political party.

From the fact that the prosecutor tried to get a convicted felon to lie about Breonna Taylor's involvement, to smear her name.

The prosecutor is a Republican.

About Daniel Jay Cameron - Daniel Jay Cameron

Video: ‘My Mind Is My Own,’ Daniel Cameron Says, Backing Trump

Not that it matters as I pointed out earlier Kamala Harris did the same thing. The entire justice system is corrupt.

How is that any different from the robert mueller witch hunt against president trump?

Ummmm....because President Trump is still alive?
So when we die all crimes are forgiven?

thats not how it works

No, it is not. But if Breonna Taylor was a criminal the evidence would have been produced long before now.

The convicted felon could have taken the deal. Who would have been hurt? But he chose to show a little integrity. Pity the KY prosecutor can't do the same.
pity the fool---you---where do you come up with this stuff? she was a criminal

What crime is she guilty of?

to my understanding, her name was on the warrant

it is the same shit you Trumpers get giddy about when every week you are telling us about how all of these Obama admin indictments are coming out -- and how that is going to lead to Obama being in prison....
I know there is anticipation of indictments against Deep State agents

but not by me

I think the obama crime cartel is well protected
Translation: In absence of any indictments or arrests to even Obama's gardener -- it just means Obama is protected....

It could also mean he isn't as "corrupt" as you folks claim he is....or....it could also mean that Obama is just more brilliant and powerful than your cult leader....

Trump's wife wasn't murdered in her sleep....and last I checked, Breonna's husband didn't appoint the head of the police that kicked his door in and gunned down his wife -- and he didn't appoint the head of the justice department that signed off on the whole thing happening...
Now you are jumping to side issues

Mueller put pressure on people to implicate trump in their alleged crimes

the same as this prosecutor is doing with a drug dealer/associate of taylor

As a brother, Biffy boy is very familiar with how The System works.

Trump's wife wasn't murdered in her sleep....and last I checked, Breonna's husband didn't appoint the head of the police that kicked his door in and gunned down his wife -- and he didn't appoint the head of the justice department that signed off on the whole thing happening...

When someone can't address the facts -- always resort to some racism.....

but yes....I have a best friend who is a District Atty and 3 relatives who are police officers -- including a cousin who is currently a police chief...

But I am sure that isn't what you meant by being familiar with the system....

Let me know when you can address the facts or you can keep deflecting like a bitch

When someone can't address the facts -- always resort to some racism.....

but yes....I have a best friend who is a District Atty and 3 relatives who are police officers -- including a cousin who is currently a police chief...

But I am sure that isn't what you meant by being familiar with the system....

Let me know when you can address the facts or you can keep deflecting like a bitch

I do overlook how strong affirmative action is in some places.

It is my personal experience that dirty cops are found almost entirely in Democrat areas and are themselves Democrats.

It is my personal experience that dirty cops are found almost entirely in Democrat areas and are themselves Democrats.

Or an associate of Donald Trump.

Video: ‘My Mind Is My Own,’ Daniel Cameron Says, Backing Trump

YOu mean other than Trump actually did what he was accused of?
Did what?

trump didnt do anything wrong no matter how hard the mueller witch hunt tried to prove he did

liberals - especially the professional swamp rats in wash dc, but common spear carriers out here on the internet - cant stand the fact that trump was a better candidate than that old hag they/you supported

Best line of the article: " We've officially reached the point where drug dealers have more honor than Kentucky law enforcement."

Might not be Current Events, since Breonna Taylor was murdered 6 months ago.
She was a point man for drug dealers and had someone set up to be murdered.. are you on crack!!? She wasn’t innocent

it is the same shit you Trumpers get giddy about when every week you are telling us about how all of these Obama admin indictments are coming out -- and how that is going to lead to Obama being in prison....
I know there is anticipation of indictments against Deep State agents

but not by me

I think the obama crime cartel is well protected
Translation: In absence of any indictments or arrests to even Obama's gardener -- it just means Obama is protected....

It could also mean he isn't as "corrupt" as you folks claim he is....or....it could also mean that Obama is just more brilliant and powerful than your cult leader....
as you said--could---but BARRAG o is nothing but a crooked POS--corruption and secrecy crawled all over his admin.

Best line of the article: " We've officially reached the point where drug dealers have more honor than Kentucky law enforcement."

Might not be Current Events, since Breonna Taylor was murdered 6 months ago.
thats nothing,,,'in cali and oregon they want it to be OK for adults to have sex with little kids,,,

the worlds gone fucking nuts,,,

you also shouldnt lump all LE with this one DA,,,

Forum List

Back