KY Prosecutor offered plea deal to convicted felon if he would implicate Breonna Taylor

The convicted felon could have taken the deal. Who would have been hurt? But he chose to show a little integrity. Pity the KY prosecutor can't do the same.
A drug dealer selling smack on the street has integrity?

now I’ve heard everything

In a thread about a state prosecutor trying to run a scam to protect guilty officers
What scam?

Taylor was an associate of the drug dealer

and the police officers are guilty of nothing

If the officers are guilty of nothing, why offer the plea deal to a convicted felon? Why let a known criminal out of jail?

The convicted felon could have taken the deal. Who would have been hurt? But he chose to show a little integrity. Pity the KY prosecutor can't do the same.
A drug dealer selling smack on the street has integrity?

now I’ve heard everything

The prosecutor offered him a deal. He refused it because it was a lie. That sounds like integrity to me. The criminal could have walked if only he had said what they wanted to hear. He didn't.

If the officers are guilty of nothing, why offer the plea deal to a convicted felon?
How do you know a plea deal was offered?

I have offered 3 sources on this story, including a Fox News link. If you choose to ignore all 3 because Mueller isn't in jail, that is up to you.

Practically everything about this case is an example of why the drug war needs to end. In spite of all the money spent, lives lost and time served America still has all the drugs they want.
since the drug culture allows people to ignore laws they dont like why make anything against the law?

just declare anarchy and be done with it
Anarchy is what we have when billions of dollars in commerce and our worst public health problem has to hide from the authorities.

Trump's wife wasn't murdered in her sleep....and last I checked, Breonna's husband didn't appoint the head of the police that kicked his door in and gunned down his wife -- and he didn't appoint the head of the justice department that signed off on the whole thing happening...
Now you are jumping to side issues

Mueller put pressure on people to implicate trump in their alleged crimes

the same as this prosecutor is doing with a drug dealer/associate of taylor
He put pressure on people who were already either charged with or pled guilty to crimes -- which is what most prosecutors have done for decades.....

it is the same shit you Trumpers get giddy about when every week you are telling us about how all of these Obama admin indictments are coming out -- and how that is going to lead to Obama being in prison....

Now tell me what crime did Breonna commit that a court ACTUALLY INDICTED HER or that she ACTUALLY PLED GUILTY to??

I'll wait

In a thread about a state prosecutor trying to run a scam to protect guilty officers
What scam?

Taylor was an associate of the drug dealer

and the police officers are guilty of nothing
So you are saying Breonna is guilty by association??

Is that really where you want to go with this??
00a-rea-008 (9).jpg

Anarchy is what we have when billions of dollars in commerce and our worst public health problem has to hide from the authorities.
It would be better if mind-blowing drugs were legal?

I dont think so

it is the same shit you Trumpers get giddy about when every week you are telling us about how all of these Obama admin indictments are coming out -- and how that is going to lead to Obama being in prison....
I know there is anticipation of indictments against Deep State agents

but not by me

I think the obama crime cartel is well protected

You dont know if taylor was part of an illegal drug operation or not

Last time I checked, you were innocent until proven guilty.

Trying to prove she MIGHT have been part of a criminal enterprise AFTER the police killed her (because they made a mistake and raided the wrong location) is just dirtying up a dead person to make the cops look better.

The people of Louisville need to burn down the Prosecutors office.

Forum List

Back