KY Prosecutor offered plea deal to convicted felon if he would implicate Breonna Taylor

Best line of the article: " We've officially reached the point where drug dealers have more honor than Kentucky law enforcement."
If Glover implicated someone no longer able to defend herself, he might've been released on probation without serving prison time. But Glover didn't want their blood money. He turned down the plea deal. We've officially reached the point where drug dealers have more honor than Kentucky law enforcement.
I dont see why all Kentucky LEOs are smeared by the corrupt actions of one Democrat.

Anarchy is what we have when billions of dollars in commerce and our worst public health problem has to hide from the authorities.
It would be better if mind-blowing drugs were legal?

I dont think so
Kind of getting off-topic so I'll just say this: Did any of the actions of the police and courts in this case prevent anyone from finding and using drugs? The whole thing was a useless exercise in authoritarianism. Nothing was accomplished. A woman is dead, another street level criminal goes back to jail and you people get to tell yourselves you did something about America's drug problem.

Best line of the article: " We've officially reached the point where drug dealers have more honor than Kentucky law enforcement."
If Glover implicated someone no longer able to defend herself, he might've been released on probation without serving prison time. But Glover didn't want their blood money. He turned down the plea deal. We've officially reached the point where drug dealers have more honor than Kentucky law enforcement.
I dont see why all Kentucky LEOs are smeared by the corrupt actions of one Democrat.

That corrupt democrat is scrambling to protect the cops who fucked up.

If the officers are guilty of nothing, why offer the plea deal to a convicted felon? Why let a known criminal out of jail?
The Dimocrats do that every day in New York; what is your point?

Oh I don't know, maybe that the cops screwed up. That the cops murdered an innocent woman. Or that the KY prosecutor is scrambling to protect the cops from paying for what they did?

Oh I don't know, maybe that the cops screwed up. That the cops murdered an innocent woman. Or that the KY prosecutor is scrambling to protect the cops from paying for what they did?
Thats just standard day to day stuff for Dimocrats.

Again, what is your point? Disband the entire Democratic party?

One Democrat? What Democrat are you talking about?

How is that any different from the robert mueller witch hunt against president trump?
Trump's wife wasn't murdered in her sleep....and last I checked, Breonna's husband didn't appoint the head of the police that kicked his door in and gunned down his wife -- and he didn't appoint the head of the justice department that signed off on the whole thing happening...

Do you ever get tired of making the supposedly most powerful man in the world look like a helpless little bitch, over and over again??
taylor was a criminal...period...if bullets didnt first fly through the wall by the other idiot, she would still be here---her death is on herself for being with scum that has a gun===let me guess, if someone shoots in your direction,you will wait to get shot,right? even if you are holding a weapon

And if Trump's legal experts can show people were offered plea deals to implicate him, they should go to jail.
Its not against the law for prosecutors to offer plea deals

which is why mueller is not in prison

Sure, let's just let prosecutors offer deals to clear the police, regardless of whether it is accurate or not. lol
pointless comment---deals are offered everyday ---and you are already biased as to why they do..amazing===your comment is inaccurate---just saying

How is that any different from the robert mueller witch hunt against president trump?

Ummmm....because President Trump is still alive?
So when we die all crimes are forgiven?

thats not how it works

No, it is not. But if Breonna Taylor was a criminal the evidence would have been produced long before now.

The convicted felon could have taken the deal. Who would have been hurt? But he chose to show a little integrity. Pity the KY prosecutor can't do the same.
pity the fool---you---where do you come up with this stuff? she was a criminal

Practically everything about this case is an example of why the drug war needs to end. In spite of all the money spent, lives lost and time served America still has all the drugs they want.
There is no real war on drugs.

If you want a real war on drugs, go the far East like the Philippians or Singapore. There you will find that if someone is caught dealing drugs, they are shot on the spot. No never ending legal battles, no revolving prison door. And those taking the drugs are given 3 shots at rehab, and if that does not work they are put in jail for life.

Every year drug rates drop by half.

The government could wage war on these drug lords if they wanted, they could send an army of drones across the border and handle things pretty easily. However, my guess is that politicians in the US are the same as they are in Mexico, which means all bought off and/or scared to stop it.

No instead in the US we just let around 200 people a day overdose and die because that is much more humane than shooting drug dealers.

taylor was a criminal...period...if bullets didnt first fly through the wall by the other idiot, she would still be here---her death is on herself for being with scum that has a gun===let me guess, if someone shoots in your direction,you will wait to get shot,right? even if you are holding a weapon
So if a DA thinks you are a criminal, you lose due process rights?

Really?

My original point is to illustrate how the system works to protect the corrupt.

But now it is also to show how people want it to be about party politics. Do you think it is only democrats who work so hard to protect cops?

Personally, I think this is a perfect illustration of why we are in the mess we are in. Rather than condemn the KY prosecutor for what he tried to do, you want to make it about one political party.

My original point is to illustrate how the system works to protect the corrupt.

But now it is also to show how people want it to be about party politics. Do you think it is only democrats who work so hard to protect cops?

Personally, I think this is a perfect illustration of why we are in the mess we are in. Rather than condemn the KY prosecutor for what he tried to do, you want to make it about one political party.

Where is the idea of a Democrat protecting the cops here coming from?

Trump's wife wasn't murdered in her sleep....and last I checked, Breonna's husband didn't appoint the head of the police that kicked his door in and gunned down his wife -- and he didn't appoint the head of the justice department that signed off on the whole thing happening...

Do you ever get tired of making the supposedly most powerful man in the world look like a helpless little bitch, over and over again??

I can tell you this, if someone kicks in my door in the middle of the night, without announcing who they are, I will shoot at them. The boyfriend who fired the shot at the police was not prosecuted because he did not know it was the police who were kicking his door in.

Forum List

Back