Kurt Eichenwald suing Twitter user for Epileptic gif

Johann

Silver Member
Nov 6, 2015
Newsweek’s Kurt Eichenwald filing charges against Twitter user who caused him to have a seizure

Apparently, Kurt Eichenwald published an article daring to criticize President for Life Donald J Trump.

In retaliation, a hero on twitter sent this enemy of the State a Gif. Kurt Eichenwald is a known Epileptic. This GIF triggered a seizure. I think this is a glorious act against someone who would dare criticize Trump.

I will not post that GIF here because there are many trump supporters on this site, who do not deserve to die.

I think this is a great way to strike back at the enemies of Trump. It's a shame he's being sued, but there is a good chance he'll win the lawsuit under Free Speech statutes, according to some legal experts.

If he survives this legal challenge, it might be a go-ahead to begin our own campaign against epileptic liberal scum on the internet in defense of Donald Trump.

What do ya'll think?

What is a GIF? Wouldn't you think a rich Newsweek guy who happens to be epileptic and makes his living on the internet and who is important enough to be invited to a high profile discussion format could afford some sort of software program that would prevent his computer from causing freaking seizure? If his tweets were incoherent before the alleged GIF it seems that he might have been in a psychotic episode after Carlson kicked his ass on camera.

What is a GIF? Wouldn't you think a rich Newsweek guy who happens to be epileptic and makes his living on the internet and who is important enough to be invited to a high profile discussion format could afford some sort of software program that would prevent his computer from causing freaking seizure? If his tweets were incoherent before the alleged GIF it seems that he might have been in a psychotic episode after Carlson kicked his ass on camera.

You would think.

Forum List

Back