Kudos to USMB members

Just crossed my mind..and though I have used it myself, I am not sure what a kudo is.
:confused:

Kudzu- it was brought over from Japan(?) to use as cattle forage, and took over the South.:D

Kudzu- it was brought over from Japan(?) to use as cattle forage, and took over the South.:D

yessum dats right...and man did it ever take over! But is it pretty to look at..

In the interest of earning my Pollyanna merit badge from Daveman, I just want to say I really like this forum.:)
I came from another political discussion forum, invited by another member here, and I'm so glad I took up the invitation. This forum seems to allow for people who don't march in lock-step with the crowd without trying to marginalize them into non-existence. We have our hyper-partisans, our peace-makers, our goofs, and our own brand of a-holes, but everyone seems to be welcome and that's a sign of a great place to visit.
Anyway, kudos! I'm happy to be here.:)

IDK So far, except for you, everyone seems to pretty much ignore everything I type.

You want Attention?

Post a picture of an Octopus with an Asian Chick.:razz:
It wasn't your attention I was looking for. :lol:

I believe it was originally brought in for erosion control on highway projects. It is used by farmers on dormant fields both for livestock feed and as a soil enhancer. Kudzu adds nitrogen to the soil.

In the interest of earning my Pollyanna merit badge from Daveman, I just want to say I really like this forum.:)
I came from another political discussion forum, invited by another member here, and I'm so glad I took up the invitation. This forum seems to allow for people who don't march in lock-step with the crowd without trying to marginalize them into non-existence. We have our hyper-partisans, our peace-makers, our goofs, and our own brand of a-holes, but everyone seems to be welcome and that's a sign of a great place to visit.
Anyway, kudos! I'm happy to be here.:)

Dave's a loser. Ignore his idiocies and enjoy the show.:eusa_shhh:

Dave is anything but a loser. He is honest and quite straightforward.

Oh and I like bert! :tongue:

Fuck Dave, Modbert and all the rest of them.

I am the Best of the Board!!!

Welcome.

Forum List

Back