Is activity up, down, or about the same here at USMB compared to this time last month?

I saw a tweet on X from a guy in Israel claiming they are winning in their effort to annihilate Hamas. He cited the fact that all these recent propaganda themed tweets from Hamas on X had reduced dramatically. Reason cited was how successful IDF has been in destroying their command operations. After I read that, I noticed all these posts glorifying Hamas have gone away. I notice here too, the anti-Israel posts have dropped off big time.

My my....

I'm curious about this, as based on the hyper-acceleration of people's use of the IGNORE function since Israel/Palestine threads are no longer contained to the I/P Forum, I'd assumed that forum-wide activity would decline noticeably.

I'm estimating that this function has been activated between 1000-2000 times in the last few weeks, and was wondering if this has indeed driven activity here down.

Thank you for any information you're comfortable sharing.

I wasn't here for about a month after the Oct 7 attack. I couldn't stand how demonic the place was for a time. I do not use that term lightly. Demonic is exactly what I mean.

I wasn't here for about a month after the Oct 7 attack. I couldn't stand how demonic the place was for a time. I do not use that term lightly. Demonic is exactly what I mean.
They took glee in this massacre and they immediately began to excuse it. Now that they've outed themselves, they will be heard by a much smaller audience

Agreed............I was shocked somewhat but eventually not surprised at the amount of Jew hatred exhibited here. A huge portion from the left.

Forum List

Back