Is activity up, down, or about the same here at USMB compared to this time last month?

Predictably, you fail to disclose who encourages the export of it to the west.

Predictably, you see Jews as a monolithic bloc.

Relevant reading...

Former Mossad deputy director Ram Ben-Barak and Israel’s former UN representative Danny Danon, insist that the West should take in all the Gaza refugees because it’s already let in millions of Third World migrants...

That op-ed, of course, written by former Mossad deputy director Ram Ben-Barak and Israel’s former UN representative, Danny Danon.

Amateur tip: Look up to see if the same feller is working both sets of strings...
Blah blah, blah blah.

Leftist Jews are leftists, not followers of Judaism.

Ram Ben-Barak suggests deporting all Palestinians...

^Leftist pretending to be a centrist.

8N3.gif

^Nice gif, stiff.

download.jpg

^Carpetbagger pretending to follow Judaism and wearing a kippah while calling Donald Trump a "Turd Blossom".

Swearing while wearing the Kippah?

A pretender. :dunno:

Jews are like all other people. They are not a singularly held bloc, but the anti-Semites sure want them to be seen as such. Do you think that the left are fine with Fetterman at the moment?

F-62fqDXUAAb8Dq.jpg

He's of German heritage.

Last edited:
Mark Levin

download.jpg

^Carpetbagger who pushes for the left's desire to reopen the constitution for 'reworking' and more proof that all Jews (both genetic and religious) are NOT a bloc of any reasoning.

I'm genuinely not sure if there is any change.

I'd assumed that activity would be way down as huge numbers of people have engaged the IGNORE function in the last few weeks, but I could be wrong.

This division into two much more pronounced 33%/67% echo chambers might actually be something that makes people feel more safe/comfortable asserting their particular world views, and thus might have resulted in no change, or counter-intuitively, an actual INCREASE in activity.

Hope a mod pops in at some point and enlightens us all!
Mods don't bother with the stats. We are volunteers and try to keep the place from burning down when people throw gasoline all over the place.

Does the OP get paid a bonus from the Palestinian propaganda fund ir she helps drive up activity with all her antisemitism and venom? I can’t imagine why a member, and a relatively new one, would care about activity levels.

Very odd question.

I'm curious about this, as based on the hyper-acceleration of people's use of the IGNORE function since Israel/Palestine threads are no longer contained to the I/P Forum, I'd assumed that forum-wide activity would decline noticeably.

I'm estimating that this function has been activated between 1000-2000 times in the last few weeks, and was wondering if this has indeed driven activity here down.

Thank you for any information you're comfortable sharing.
I'm generally seeing fewer "rage threads."
With the "report" function in more use there's less pure trolling.
Of course the religious war in Gaza/Israel has all the headlines so the plurality of threads go that way.

Does the OP get paid a bonus from the Palestinian propaganda fund ir she helps drive up activity with all her antisemitism and venom? I can’t imagine why a member, and a relatively new one, would care about activity levels.

Very odd question.
All I can figure out a that Hamas knows it is more than welcome here so is now doing what it can to appeal to the powers that be to take it a step further by clamping down even more on the non antisemitic members who defend Jewish people against them.

All I can figure out a that Hamas knows it is more than welcome here so is now doing what it can to appeal to the powers that be to take it a step further by clamping down even more on the non antisemitic members who defend Jewish people against them.
That happened in another board, one that was owned and run by a leftist. This was a few years ago, but the lefties were dumping on the Jewish state, and I was defending her - pointing out their erroneous thinking,

Well, it was like a lefty hit a “pro-Israel Jew on deck!” button, because the antisemites piled in, screaming ”Nazi” at me. Nobody was defending my position.

Then, within minutes, I started getting DMs from members, telling me that they hd posted in defense of me, and of Israel, and the owner/mod was deleting them! That was my first experience with how leftists silence opposing views, and how much antisemitism is present among the Left.

That happened in another board, one that was owned and run by a leftist. This was a few years ago, but the lefties were dumping on the Jewish state, and I was defending her - pointing out their erroneous thinking,

Well, it was like a lefty hit a “pro-Israel Jew on deck!” button, because the antisemites piled in, screaming ”Nazi” at me. Nobody was defending my position.

Then, within minutes, I started getting DMs from members, telling me that they hd posted in defense of me, and of Israel, and the owner/mod was deleting them! That was my first experience with how leftists silence opposing views, and how much antisemitism is present among the Left.
And I can just about guarantee that the mods who were engineering that point of view claimed they were just enforcing the rules to keep the place from exploding.

I'm generally seeing fewer "rage threads."
I think for a while you’ll see fewer and fewer rage threads from the right wing loons in general. The new speaker sold them out but, since they shot their load to get McCarthy out of the office, they can’t criticize Mikey for doing the same thing. So they are pretending that he’s playing 12 dimensional chess or whatever when he is really surrendering faster than McCarthy ever dreamed of doing. So they can’t really bitch about the only house they control. The Senate is what it is. And Biden just keeps plugging along with his quiet competence. Inflation has stabilized, gas prices have stabilized. He’s supporting our allies and they are winning their campaigns in Europe and Gaza. Its also the political silly season where I think congress may be in session for five days over the next six weeks. So the party of rage is having a hard time finding things that would be a legitimate cause of rage.

Does the OP get paid a bonus from the Palestinian propaganda fund ir she helps drive up activity with all her antisemitism and venom?

I'm pretty sure both theoretical ''sides'' where the loudest are involved are being reimbursed by the special interests who want, for whatever reason, to import this thousands of years old hooliganry over here to the streets of America.

They understand the power of establishing an image.

For instance...

F-9StOMXcAA2cFP.jpeg

F-9SuO-WkAAJ_-Y.jpeg

I really believe that whatever the special interests who are funding the import of this astroturfing campaign onto our streets have in store for America is far, far more insidious than the Patriot Act. Time will, of course, tell. It always does. Always.

There's no doubt in my mind, however. Ultimately, I believe that we'll find that the same hands are working all of the puppet strings. History is rife with example...

Last edited:
I think for a while you’ll see fewer and fewer rage threads from the right wing loons in general. The new speaker sold them out but, since they shot their load to get McCarthy out of the office, they can’t criticize Mikey for doing the same thing. So they are pretending that he’s playing 12 dimensional chess or whatever when he is really surrendering faster than McCarthy ever dreamed of doing. So they can’t really bitch about the only house they control. The Senate is what it is. And Biden just keeps plugging along with his quiet competence. Inflation has stabilized, gas prices have stabilized. He’s supporting our allies and they are winning their campaigns in Europe and Gaza. Its also the political silly season where I think congress may be in session for five days over the next six weeks. So the party of rage is having a hard time finding things that would be a legitimate cause of rage.
I wasn't aware the needed a "legitimate" cause for rage.
I mean a single can of beer sent many of them over the edge and some Black actor playing an imaginary character in a fantasy movie almost killed them.

If placing babies in an oven and cooking them alive doesn't enrage you, then what will?

I wasn't aware the needed a "legitimate" cause for rage.
I mean a single can of beer sent many of them over the edge and some Black actor playing an imaginary character in a fantasy movie almost killed them.
Good point. For every one of them that actually says WTF when one of the the MAGA guys reveals himself as a RINO, there are five who just change their definition to accommodate whatever was done.

The place could use a good house cleaning if you ask me.
So, what happens if you get your wish, and this place is cleansed of Jews and anybody who dares to defend them. Then what? What is your end game, here?

Such an authoritarian move obviously has nothing to do with advancing personal liberties or encouraging a more libertarian society, so what is it?

There is a big problem with Americans trying to debate each other. It’s the fact that must of what we were taught about our nation growing up was total BS. Some of us have figured this out, but many haven’t. How do you debate those who believe the state lies and propaganda?

A few Historical Frauds

First we start by laughing at your stupid dumb ass and going from there.

Forum List

Back