KUDOs to the adult black people of Baltimore for what they are doing today.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
All across Baltimore we are seeing large groups of black adults from the neighborhoods with trash bags cleaning up the mess the dumbasses made last night.
100's of black adults standing in front of the police lines shooing away trouble makers and even pointing out to police trouble makers in crowds so they can be arrested.
Church leaders and members showing up in force patrolling the area on their own.

If anything will shame the low life dumbasses burning down their own neighbors cars and businesses...it will be other black folks in the same area.
I absolutely applaud these older males coming out and yelling/walking towards etc to the young ass punks and driving their chicken little asses away.

Only thing is I wish they would do so more often

All across Baltimore we are seeing large groups of black adults from the neighborhoods with trash bags cleaning up the mess the dumbasses made last night.
100's of black adults standing in front of the police lines shooing away trouble makers and even pointing out to police trouble makers in crowds so they can be arrested.
Church leaders and members showing up in force patrolling the area on their own.

If anything will shame the low life dumbasses burning down their own neighbors cars and businesses...it will be other black folks in the same area.
I absolutely applaud these older males coming out and yelling/walking towards etc to the young ass punks and driving their chicken little asses away.

Only thing is I wish they would do so more often
Nothing better than feral thugs doing trash policing....

Its great to see.

Now...if they would've raised those kids and disciplined them over the years...this wouldn't have happened.

Thats the lesson I recall from the great riots of Utah and Idaho and Montana.....oh wait.....

Its great to see.

Now...if they would've raised those kids and disciplined them over the years...this wouldn't have happened.

Thats the lesson I recall from the great riots of Utah and Idaho and Montana.....oh wait.....

Absolutely.
70% inner city blacks are raised in a single parent home. Inexcusable, and is precisely why you see this self destructive culture.
Boys without older male influence go feral. Period. Regardless of race.
I can only sincerely hope that this sparks some community there to realize these kids have no leadership.

Forum List

Back