Kucinich Joins Fox News

Try doing some research before making yourself look like a complete fucking moron.

I'll give you a hint, a certain network kicked off Mann-Coulter's career, and it wasn't fox,..

Since you're illiterate, you are probably unaware that Ms.Coulter has produced seven or eight scholarly best sellers.

That's her career.

Ha! Scholarly.... that's a stretch.

only a child would think that onje they disagree with is automatically an idiot...

While attending Cornell University, Coulter helped found The Cornell Review,[6] and was a member of the Delta Gamma national women's fraternity.[7] She graduated cum laude from Cornell in 1984 with a B.A. in history, and received her J.D. from the University of Michigan Law School in 1988, where she achieved membership in the Order of the Coif, and was an editor of the Michigan Law Review.[8] At Michigan, Coulter was president of the local chapter of the Federalist Society and was trained at the National Journalism Center.[9]

Ann Coulter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wait.....let me add him to the list of Liberals on Fox"

Alan Colmes
Susan Estrich
Bob Beckel
Juan Williams
Mara Laiason

Mort Kondrache
Kirsten Powers
Shepard Smith
Pat Caddell
Greta Van Sustren (defended Clinton)

Geraldo Rivera
Leslie Marshall
Lanny Davis
Ellis Henican
Ed Henry

Marc Lamont Hill
Professor Caroline Heldman
Representative Martin Frost
Nina Easton
Judy Miller

Evan Bayh
Joe Trippi
Joey Jackson
Alicia Menendez
Juan Hernandez

A.B.Stoddard
Lis Wiehl
Kimberly Guilfoyle
John Roberts
Rick Folbaum

Charles Lane
Liz Marlantes
Kasie Hunt

Kimberly Guilfoyle is by no means a liberal.
I think she would hunt you down if she knew you said that

She was legal analyst on Anderson Cooper's show prior to the job at Fox.

Hell she was married to Gavin Newsome. But I think she's very much the conservative. She detests obama and most liberals especially Bob Beckel

Since you're illiterate, you are probably unaware that Ms.Coulter has produced seven or eight scholarly best sellers.

That's her career.

Have you read her books?

Reruns of Jerry Springer contain more scholarly content than anything Mann Coutler could write. And before you go whining about "how could I know if I didn't read her books", I've heard her speak and I've read plenty of her articles. Why would I waste my money buying a book? She's a bleached-blonde partisan hack intent on making tons of money by pissing off everyone around her who isn't rich, straight, white and male and she's not getting one damn dime out of me.

That's her career.

only a child would think that onje they disagree with is automatically an idiot...

While attending Cornell University, Coulter helped found The Cornell Review,[6] and was a member of the Delta Gamma national women's fraternity.[7] She graduated cum laude from Cornell in 1984 with a B.A. in history, and received her J.D. from the University of Michigan Law School in 1988, where she achieved membership in the Order of the Coif, and was an editor of the Michigan Law Review.[8] At Michigan, Coulter was president of the local chapter of the Federalist Society and was trained at the National Journalism Center.[9]

What do you mean "automatically"?

It took years of listening to that fear-mongering, racist bitch to come to that conclusion.

Only an idiot would be impressed with a long list of degrees at face value without analyzing her content. If you're impressed with the crap she writes, you go right ahead and keep buying her crap. Fools and their money are soon parted.

It took years of listening to that fear-mongering, racist bitch to come to that conclusion.

Only an idiot would be impressed with a long list of degrees at face value without analyzing her content. If you're impressed with the crap she writes, you go right ahead and keep buying her crap. Fools and their money are soon parted.

Yet that is exactly what you and millions of other people did in regard to Barak Obama.

When people on the right continually asked "what is so special about the man"...

All you would hear is

"he is brilliant. He went to Harvard, Columbia"..

When asked of his voting record as a state senator?

All we got was 95% party line and 5% "present", but the man is brilliant.

When we asked about legislation he wrote?

None. But he is brilliant. He went to Harvard.

When we asked about his "content"?

He is brilliant is all we heard.

When we asked about his associations?

All we heard was "Irrelevant. The man is brilliant and what this country needs"

And by the way genius....

schol·ar·ly
[skol-er-lee] Show IPA

adjective
1. of, like, or befitting a scholar: scholarly habits.

2. having the qualities of a scholar: a scholarly person.

3. concerned with academic learning and research.

adverb
4. like a scholar.

schol·ar
[skol-er] Show IPA

noun
1. a learned or erudite person, especially one who has profound knowledge of a particular subject.

2. a student; pupil.

3. a student who has been awarded a scholarship.

Scholar | Define Scholar at Dictionary.com

I've seen him many times on O'Reilly.

I admire the man. He's a liberal and makes no bones about it.

Once again FOX has no problem hiring someone who leans left. Mr. K will have no problem being a lefty on the only right leaning news organization out there. He'll also have no problem speaking what he thinks.

Good choice by FOX and I'll be looking for him on O'Reilly.

Why would he make any bones about it?
headscratch.gif

If O'Reilly decides he's going to try to bully him like he does so many others then it won't work for long. And if Dennis becomes just another mealy-mouthed whipping boy like Alan Colmes and Bob Beckle he'll just lose credibility on the Left.

Notice how FOX never hires an aggressive Liberal? All the aggression is on the wingnut side.

He doesn't make any bones about it. Thats what I said.

I've seen him on O'Reilly quite a few times. He's certainly no mealy mouthed whipping boy and sticks to his guns on any point he makes.

Notice how none of rest of the LSM, the left leaning rest of the LSM, have many conservatives? Not that many differing viewpoints at all. All agression on the wingnut left side.

Last edited:

Have you read her books?

Reruns of Jerry Springer contain more scholarly content than anything Mann Coutler could write. And before you go whining about "how could I know if I didn't read her books", I've heard her speak and I've read plenty of her articles. Why would I waste my money buying a book? She's a bleached-blonde partisan hack intent on making tons of money by pissing off everyone around her who isn't rich, straight, white and male and she's not getting one damn dime out of me.

So in other words, becuase you disagree with her ideology, she is nothing but a dumbass.

That is why I call you a child. Not because I call you it....but becuase you admittedly act like one.

and as I did in my last post.....

schol·ar·ly
[skol-er-lee] Show IPA

adjective

adverb
4. like a scholar.

schol·ar
[skol-er] Show IPA

noun
1. a learned or erudite person, especially one who has profound knowledge of a particular subject.

2. a student; pupil.

Not sure where or when you were taught that "scholarly" has to do with "content of a person".....but I am sure by the time you reach high school, you will correctly learn it has nothing to do with "scholarly"

Yet that is exactly what you and millions of other people did in regard to Barak Obama.

When people on the right continually asked "what is so special about the man"...

All you would hear is

schol·ar·ly
[skol-er-lee] Show IPA

adjective

adverb
4. like a scholar.

schol·ar
[skol-er] Show IPA

noun

2. a student; pupil.

Yup and you'll notice he hasn't unsealed his college transcripts. Guess that would prove just how smart he is. Or mayby not.

All you would hear is

schol·ar·ly
[skol-er-lee] Show IPA

adjective

adverb
4. like a scholar.

schol·ar
[skol-er] Show IPA

noun

2. a student; pupil.

Yup and you'll notice he hasn't unsealed his college transcripts. Guess that would prove just how smart he is. Or mayby not.

Nah...the man is smart. No doubt.

But smart does not make one a good leader. Book smnart does not make one street smart. Smart does not make one able to adapt.

schol·ar·ly
[skol-er-lee] Show IPA

adjective

adverb
4. like a scholar.

schol·ar
[skol-er] Show IPA

noun

2. a student; pupil.

So what's your point?

None of this defines Ann.

I can cut and paste too:

"We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. We weren't punctilious about locating and punishing only Hitler and his top officers. We carpet-bombed German cities; we killed civilians. That's war. And this is war."

"When contemplating college liberals, you really regret once again that John Walker is not getting the death penalty. We need to execute people like John Walker in order to physically intimidate liberals, by making them realize that they can be killed, too. Otherwise, they will turn out to be outright traitors."

God says, "Earth is yours. Take it. Rape it. It's yours."

"My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building."

"I think [women] should be armed but should not vote. No, they all have to give up their vote, not just, you know, the lady clapping and me. The problem with women voting -- and your Communists will back me up on this -- is that, you know, women have no capacity to understand how money is earned. They have a lot of ideas on how to spend it. And when they take these polls, it's always more money on education, more money on child care, more money on day care."

Ann Coulter - Conservapedia

schol·ar·ly
[skol-er-lee] Show IPA

adjective

adverb
4. like a scholar.

schol·ar
[skol-er] Show IPA

noun

2. a student; pupil.

So what's your point?

None of this defines Ann.

I can cut and paste too:

"We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. We weren't punctilious about locating and punishing only Hitler and his top officers. We carpet-bombed German cities; we killed civilians. That's war. And this is war."

"When contemplating college liberals, you really regret once again that John Walker is not getting the death penalty. We need to execute people like John Walker in order to physically intimidate liberals, by making them realize that they can be killed, too. Otherwise, they will turn out to be outright traitors."

God says, "Earth is yours. Take it. Rape it. It's yours."

"My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building."

"I think [women] should be armed but should not vote. No, they all have to give up their vote, not just, you know, the lady clapping and me. The problem with women voting -- and your Communists will back me up on this -- is that, you know, women have no capacity to understand how money is earned. They have a lot of ideas on how to spend it. And when they take these polls, it's always more money on education, more money on child care, more money on day care."

Ann Coulter - Conservapedia

I cut and pasted the definition of scholarly seeing as you took it upon yourself to redefine it to include "content of a person".....

The things you quoted of Coulter?

I disagree with 90% of what she said.

But she is intelligent; articulate; well read......SCHOLARLY.

Is she wrong? In my eyes, yes. AM I right? In my eyes, yes. But AM I RIGHT? In regard to what works for me? Yes. But is she wrong? In regard to what works for her and those that agree with her? No.

You see SF.....I do not agree with the liberal ideology....but I respect it. Pelosi and I have completely different visions....but you will be hard pressed to find a post where I said anything short of "I respect her".

Now, why do I respect it? Becuase I took the time to understand why progressives think as they do. They are not loons. They are not kooks. They are not even misguided. Their beliefs work for them....and I respect it.

Yet you have decided that Coulter is a whacko....I am a whacko.....Romney is a whacko...

Learn to learn...and when you learn to learn take that ability to learn to understand those that think differently than you do.

It will make you a better person. I promise you.

Until then? I respect your ideology....i have absolutely no respect for your approach.

Kucinich Joins Fox News

01/16/13

NEW YORK — Days before President Barack Obama's inauguration for a second term in office, Fox News Channel has signed Dennis Kucinich, one of his former opponents, to be a regular contributor.

Kucinich, a presidential candidate in 2004 and 2008 who ended 16 years in Congress two weeks ago, will make his debut as a Fox contributor on Thursday's edition of "The O'Reilly Factor," the network said Wednesday.

Interesting addition. He's pretty smart and will shake these wingnut drama queens up. He's quirky, we'll see.

I don't know if Kucinich would be the best choice, but one of my favorite shows is Morning Joe, because they have a liberal and a conservative, who interact well. They also have good guests. I watched it years ago, but now I see a clip every once in awhile on the internet to cover some important event. I think that style of show would go over well on any channel.

It would be nice if FOX made more of it's programming available on the internet.

7 pages later and black label is still trying to make it up the first step on the short bus.

Wonder if he has any idea how asinine he looks....

No, I'm 100% correct. MSNBC kicked off Mann coulter's career (if you want to call it that)

MSNBC is the real "fair and balanced" network that will hire even radical right wing nutcases like Mr. Coulter.

By that token, any success story who began flipping hamburgers, had their career kicked off by McDonalds.

Bogus claim.

Ms. Coulter is a writer, not a legal analyst.

BTW....

'I notice that you haven't commented on having read any of them?
Is this true?'

No, she's a provocateur. A literary shock jock.

No doubt your expertise is based on....what?

Surely, you've read a few of her books....

....or did you simply go to government schools?

Try doing some research before making yourself look like a complete fucking moron.

I'll give you a hint, a certain network kicked off Mann-Coulter's career, and it wasn't fox,..

That's her career.

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

I realize that without emoticons you'd be mute.....

But the question still arises:

Which of her scholarly and documented tomes have you read.

I need to know, so I can defend you when folks claim you are a fabricating windbag.

No, she's a provocateur. A literary shock jock.

No...she is a writer as PC said.

You just cant discerne between a writer who you disagree with and a provacateur....but that will come with maturity.

Coulter is transvestite.

What better way to identify a Liberal than prevarication, and illiteracy.
And of course the knee-jerk ad hominem.

Actually....you are better not reading her best-sellers, as they would only add to your sense of inadequacy.

Considering your constellation of skills, how is it possible for you to decide whether to defecate or to wind you watch?

That's her career.

And, on which of her books do you base that critique?

PLeeeeeeezzzzze.....you aren't going to turn out to be another buffoon who has strong opinion based on not reading the material....are you?

Or, another public school grad?

Forum List

Back