Kucinich Joins Fox News

I've seen him many times on O'Reilly.

I admire the man. He's a liberal and makes no bones about it.

Once again FOX has no problem hiring someone who leans left. Mr. K will have no problem being a lefty on the only right leaning news organization out there. He'll also have no problem speaking what he thinks.

Good choice by FOX and I'll be looking for him on O'Reilly.

Of course they do, this is the first time in fox history that they have someone not on the radical right.

It looks like even they are starting to realize their ultra-right wing BS is costing them elections.

I'm no fan of Fox, but one thing they have always done is have far more lefties on than MSNBC and CNN have righties on. Not even close.

Once again FOX has no problem hiring someone who leans left. Mr. K will have no problem being a lefty on the only right leaning news organization out there. He'll also have no problem speaking what he thinks.

Of course they do, this is the first time in fox history that they have someone not on the radical right.

It looks like even they are starting to realize their ultra-right wing BS is costing them elections.

I see you have trouble reading.

There are already 2 posts that list a total of about 10 liberals that are on Fox....REGULARLY.....

Kucinich Joins Fox News

01/16/13

NEW YORK — Days before President Barack Obama's inauguration for a second term in office, Fox News Channel has signed Dennis Kucinich, one of his former opponents, to be a regular contributor.

Kucinich, a presidential candidate in 2004 and 2008 who ended 16 years in Congress two weeks ago, will make his debut as a Fox contributor on Thursday's edition of "The O'Reilly Factor," the network said Wednesday.

Wait.....let me add him to the list of Liberals on Fox"

Alan Colmes
Susan Estrich
Bob Beckel
Juan Williams
Mara Laiason

Mort Kondrache
Kirsten Powers
Shepard Smith
Pat Caddell
Greta Van Sustren (defended Clinton)

Geraldo Rivera
Leslie Marshall
Lanny Davis
Ellis Henican
Ed Henry

Marc Lamont Hill
Professor Caroline Heldman
Representative Martin Frost
Nina Easton
Judy Miller

Evan Bayh
Joe Trippi
Joey Jackson
Alicia Menendez
Juan Hernandez

A.B.Stoddard
Lis Wiehl
Kimberly Guilfoyle
John Roberts
Rick Folbaum

Charles Lane
Liz Marlantes
Kasie Hunt

I'm no fan of Fox, but one thing they have always done is have far more lefties on than MSNBC and CNN have righties on. Not even close.

You must never watch MSNBC, they have right wingers on all the time and have a 3 hour long republican show 5 days a week.

You must never watch MSNBC, they have right wingers on all the time and have a 3 hour long republican show 5 days a week.
you are correct about one thing. I never watch MSNBC...and according to the polls, very few do.

Kucinich Joins Fox News

01/16/13

NEW YORK — Days before President Barack Obama's inauguration for a second term in office, Fox News Channel has signed Dennis Kucinich, one of his former opponents, to be a regular contributor.

Kucinich, a presidential candidate in 2004 and 2008 who ended 16 years in Congress two weeks ago, will make his debut as a Fox contributor on Thursday's edition of "The O'Reilly Factor," the network said Wednesday.

Alan Colmes
Susan Estrich
Bob Beckel
Juan Williams
Mara Laiason

Mort Kondrache
Kirsten Powers
Shepard Smith
Pat Caddell

Geraldo Rivera
Leslie Marshall
Lanny Davis
Ellis Henican
Ed Henry

Marc Lamont Hill
Nina Easton
Judy Miller

Evan Bayh
Joe Trippi
Joey Jackson
Alicia Menendez
Juan Hernandez

A.B.Stoddard
Lis Wiehl
Kimberly Guilfoyle
John Roberts
Rick Folbaum

Charles Lane
Liz Marlantes
Kasie Hunt

Kimberly Guilfoyle is by no means a liberal.
I think she would hunt you down if she knew you said that

I see you have trouble reading.

There are already 2 posts that list a total of about 10 liberals that are on Fox....REGULARLY.....

No-name people on the fox payroll who's only job is to be punching bags to the right wing trolls are not legitimate, try again.

Last edited:

you are correct about one thing. I never watch MSNBC

Yet you claim fox has more people from the other side on. How dumb are you?

Though that's what fox teaches it's ignorant sheep well with, just make shit up and believe it as the truth,...

Kucinich Joins Fox News

01/16/13

Alan Colmes
Susan Estrich
Bob Beckel
Juan Williams
Mara Laiason

Mort Kondrache
Kirsten Powers
Shepard Smith
Pat Caddell

Geraldo Rivera
Leslie Marshall
Lanny Davis
Ellis Henican
Ed Henry

Marc Lamont Hill
Nina Easton
Judy Miller

Evan Bayh
Joe Trippi
Joey Jackson
Alicia Menendez
Juan Hernandez

A.B.Stoddard
Lis Wiehl
Kimberly Guilfoyle
John Roberts
Rick Folbaum

Charles Lane
Liz Marlantes
Kasie Hunt

She was legal analyst on Anderson Cooper's show prior to the job at Fox.

you are correct about one thing. I never watch MSNBC

Yet you claim fox has more people from the other side on. How dumb are you?

Though that's what fox teaches it's ignorant sheep well with, just make shit up and believe it as the truth,...

Hmmm....exactly where did I say that Fox has more diversity than "the other side"?

I mean, how can I make a comment on the contnet of a TV station if I admit I never watch it?

That is not a rhetorical question....I am asking YOU....becuase you clearly are judging a TV station you obviously never watch....so how do you do that?

Alan Colmes
Susan Estrich
Bob Beckel
Juan Williams
Mara Laiason

Mort Kondrache
Kirsten Powers
Shepard Smith
Pat Caddell

Geraldo Rivera
Leslie Marshall
Lanny Davis
Ellis Henican
Ed Henry

Marc Lamont Hill
Nina Easton
Judy Miller

Evan Bayh
Joe Trippi
Joey Jackson
Alicia Menendez
Juan Hernandez

A.B.Stoddard
Lis Wiehl
Kimberly Guilfoyle
John Roberts
Rick Folbaum

Charles Lane
Liz Marlantes
Kasie Hunt

Yes...but not a liberal one.... a balanced one....as a legal analyst should be.......but she is most definitely a conservative in my eyes.

Bullshit. FOX has always had lefties on. Fair and balanced. Go back through the posts and you'll find at least 10 that are on FOX news.

Why don't you name a few righties on the rest of the left leaning news media.

I'll wait and wait and wait. LOL

I watch MSNBC more than Fox. Fox definitely has more lefties than MSNBC has righties. Would you care to name them?

Bullshit. FOX has always had lefties on. Fair and balanced. Go back through the posts and you'll find at least 10 that are on FOX news.

No-name people on the fox payroll who's only job is to be punching bags to the right wing trolls are not legitimate, try again.

MSNBC uses household name, legitimate people on their network, unlike the radical right wing propaganda machine like fox.

Some of the right wingers that have been, or currently are on MSNBC as a regular contributor or with their own show:

Ann Coulter

Laura Ingrahm

Alan Keys

Joe Scarborough

Pat Buchanan

Michael Weiner (savage)

Steve Schmidt

SE Cupp

Michael Steele

And those are just to name a few,...

Last edited:

MSNBC uses household name, legitimate people on their network, unlike the radical right wing propaganda machine like fox.

Some of the right wingers that have been, or currently are on MSNBC:

Ann Coulter

Laura Ingrahm

Alan Keys

Joe Scarborough

Pat Buchanan

Michael Weiner (savage)

Steve Schmidt

SE Cupp

Michael Steele

Dickhead...other than Joe, the rest are not regulars...they are once in a blue moon guests.

Jeez.....you are a fucking lunatic.

Yes...but not a liberal one.... a balanced one....as a legal analyst should be.......but she is most definitely a conservative in my eyes.

When you say 'in my eyes'....sounds like something else going on, here.

Lawyer, California upbringing, marriage to major Liberal mayor......
...that's why I put her on the list.
(Law school teaches not to be too concerned with the Constitution.)

...I suspect that her current tone has to do with employment.

I could be incorrect......hope so.

Last edited:

Some of the right wingers that have been, or currently are on MSNBC:

Ann Coulter

Laura Ingrahm

Alan Keys

Joe Scarborough

Pat Buchanan

Michael Weiner (savage)

Steve Schmidt

SE Cupp

Michael Steele

Dickhead...other than Joe, the rest are not regulars...they are once in a blue moon guests.

Jeez.....you are a fucking lunatic.

Try doing some research before making yourself look like a complete fucking moron.

I'll give you a hint, a certain network kicked off Mann-Coulter's career, and it wasn't fox,..

When you say 'in my eyes'....sounds like something else going on, here.

Lawyer, California upbringing, marriage to major Liberal mayor......
...that's why I put her on the list.
(Law school teaches not to be too concerned with the Constitution.)

...I suspect that her current tone has to do with employment.

I could be incorrect......hope so.

Holy fuck are you dumb. You have listed that you live in NY, that must mean you are a hardcore lib :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back