Talk about Ignorant PC crap.

GQ Publishes Offensive "Hottest Women" List | Love + Sex - Yahoo! Shine

Now it is bad to acknowledge someone4s ethnicity if you don't mention EVERYONE'S. Retarded bullshit.

I can't tell what the OP's position is here (do you agree or disagree with the story?)

But here's my thought.
It's juvenile, sure. It objectifies women, certainly. And you're certainly digging yourself into a hole using categories like "Chinese" or "Italian" as far as who qualifies and who doesn't.

But there's nothing "offensive" about adjectives. And that's all these are, no different from "blonde" or "tall" or "older".

Mrs. Scientist wonders why such a hot young thang as Beyonce' couldn't find someone just a bit more handsome than Jay-Z?

What's wrong with categorizing wimmen anyway? Saves me time when I can just go to the "Latina" and "Asian" sections.

Oh did I say that out loud? :D

Mrs. Scientist wonders why such a hot young thang as Beyonce' couldn't find someone just a bit more handsome than Jay-Z?

What's wrong with categorizing wimmen anyway? Saves me time when I can just go to the "Latina" and "Asian" sections.

Oh did I say that out loud? :D

:rofl:

Now it is bad to acknowledge someone4s ethnicity if you don't mention EVERYONE'S. Retarded bullshit.

I can't tell what the OP's position is here (do you agree or disagree with the story?)

But here's my thought.
It's juvenile, sure. It objectifies women, certainly. And you're certainly digging yourself into a hole using categories like "Chinese" or "Italian" as far as who qualifies and who doesn't.

But there's nothing "offensive" about adjectives. And that's all these are, no different from "blonde" or "tall" or "older".

I disagree there is anything to get upset about.

But here's my thought.

This is why I don't understand you -- too many negatives canceling each other out. You linked to a news story calling a magazine article "offensive". That puts them at odds with each other. Which side are you on? Because I can't tell.

It is offensive for GQ to have these categories? Or it isn't?

But here's my thought.

This is why I don't understand you -- too many negatives canceling each other out. You linked to a news story calling a magazine article "offensive". That puts them at odds with each other. Which side are you on? Because I can't tell.

Learn to comprehend the written word. Here maybe this is simple enough for you....

The adjectives are NOT offensive.

Learn to comprehend the written word. Here maybe this is simple enough for you....

The adjectives are NOT offensive.

Then I agree with you -- learn to write the written word. Negatives in English cancel each other out. Welcome to our language. Asshole.

Last edited:
hootersgirlscopymu5.jpg

Forum List

Back