Kucinich Joins Fox News

No-name people on the fox payroll who's only job is to be punching bags to the right wing trolls are not legitimate, try again.

MSNBC uses household name, legitimate people on their network, unlike the radical right wing propaganda machine like fox.

Some of the right wingers that have been, or currently are on MSNBC as a regular contributor or with their own show:

Ann Coulter

Laura Ingrahm

Alan Keys

Joe Scarborough

Pat Buchanan

Michael Weiner (savage)

Steve Schmidt

SE Cupp

Michael Steele

And those are just to name a few,...

No names huh?? I'm sure Bob Bechtel and Juan Williams will be gratified to know you think they are punching bags.

Outside of Joe Scarborough, who's a regular every morning, the rest of those folks show up on guest spots.

Jeeze. Guess you just can't admit when your wrong. Not surprised really.

See post #39, that same post applies to you.

Also who is bechtel? And williams is a centrist who was only hired by fox after he was fired from NPR for making racists comments on an O'Reilly interview.

I'm sure JW will also be gratified to know he's a centrist.

It is Bob Beckel. Wrong spelling. But you knew that.

I disagree about that racist comment. Nothing racist about being disturbed by Arabs on a plane with you. Hell.That would disturb me.

I would call it more like fearing for your life.

Apparantly NPR thinks like you. Any comments that don't tow the liberal line are racist.

I'm sure Williams is doing better than ever and is probably giving NPR the finger as we speak.

Last edited:
Is it correct to say a regular contributor "joins" Fox news? He won't have a show. He will be invited from time to time to offer analysis.

I've seen him many times on O'Reilly.

I admire the man. He's a liberal and makes no bones about it.

Once again FOX has no problem hiring someone who leans left. Mr. K will have no problem being a lefty on the only right leaning news organization out there. He'll also have no problem speaking what he thinks.

Good choice by FOX and I'll be looking for him on O'Reilly.

Why would he make any bones about it?
headscratch.gif

If O'Reilly decides he's going to try to bully him like he does so many others then it won't work for long. And if Dennis becomes just another mealy-mouthed whipping boy like Alan Colmes and Bob Beckle he'll just lose credibility on the Left.

Notice how FOX never hires an aggressive Liberal? All the aggression is on the wingnut side.

Since you're illiterate, you are probably unaware that Ms.Coulter has produced seven or eight scholarly best sellers.

That's her career.

(S)he didn't start writing books until years after MSNBC hired her/him. Just another shining example of how MSNBC is the real "fair and balanced" network. :up:

If you weren't so brainwashed, you should have known that :clap2:

You are partially correct. She was hired as a legal correspondent by MSNBC in 1996....but fired in 1997.

Her first book, 1998.

She certainly doesn't owe her career to the gig as legal correspondent.....

....over 3 million copies of her books sold.

I notice that you haven't commented on having read any of them?
Is this true?

No, I'm 100% correct. MSNBC kicked off Mann coulter's career (if you want to call it that)

MSNBC is the real "fair and balanced" network that will hire even radical right wing nutcases like Mr. Coulter and numerous others.

Kuchinich is the first household name person from the left fox has ever hired in the history of the network.

Last edited:
Is it correct to say a regular contributor "joins" Fox news? He won't have a show. He will be invited from time to time to offer analysis.

He's on the payroll, so yes, he is part of the fox propaganda machine.

I'm sure they will only have him on from time to time with 3 other radical right wing extremists that will just talk over him and act like complete jackasses like they always do.

(S)he didn't start writing books until years after MSNBC hired her/him. Just another shining example of how MSNBC is the real "fair and balanced" network. :up:

If you weren't so brainwashed, you should have known that :clap2:

You are partially correct. She was hired as a legal correspondent by MSNBC in 1996....but fired in 1997.

Her first book, 1998.

Is this true?

No, I'm 100% correct. MSNBC kicked off Mann coulter's career (if you want to call it that)

MSNBC is the real "fair and balanced" network that will hire even radical right wing nutcases like Mr. Coulter.

By that token, any success story who began flipping hamburgers, had their career kicked off by McDonalds.

Bogus claim.

Ms. Coulter is a writer, not a legal analyst.

BTW....

'I notice that you haven't commented on having read any of them?
Is this true?'

No names huh?? I'm sure Bob Bechtel and Juan Williams will be gratified to know you think they are punching bags.

Outside of Joe Scarborough, who's a regular every morning, the rest of those folks show up on guest spots.

Jeeze. Guess you just can't admit when your wrong. Not surprised really.

See post #39, that same post applies to you.

Also who is bechtel? And williams is a centrist who was only hired by fox after he was fired from NPR for making racists comments on an O'Reilly interview.

I'm sure JW will also be gratified to know he's a centrist.

It is Bob Beckel. Wrong spelling. But you knew that.

I disagree about that racist comment. Nothing racist about being disturbed by Arabs on a plane with you. Hell.That would disturb me.

I would call it more like fearing for your life.

Apparantly NPR thinks like you. Any comments that don't tow the liberal line are racist.

I'm sure Williams is doing better than ever and is probably giving NPR the finger as we speak.

Perhaps you are a racist, also.

I haven't the slightest interest in any "regular contributors" on MSNBC, CBS, ABC, PBS CNN or Al Gore's Aljeezera network but with the help of George Soros's tax exempt (thank you John McCain) left wing propaganda machines the left sure keeps track of Fox.

Her first book, 1998.

Is this true?

MSNBC is the real "fair and balanced" network that will hire even radical right wing nutcases like Mr. Coulter.

By that token, any success story who began flipping hamburgers, had their career kicked off by McDonalds.

Bogus claim.

BTW....

Is this true?'

No, she's a provocateur. A literary shock jock.

Once again FOX has no problem hiring someone who leans left. Mr. K will have no problem being a lefty on the only right leaning news organization out there. He'll also have no problem speaking what he thinks.

Once again?

LOL.

I think we could count them on one hand...

we are well aware that you need your one hand to count to five.....

but that isnt relevant seeing as there are nearly 2 dozen liberals that are seen on fox news daily.

Dickhead...other than Joe, the rest are not regulars...they are once in a blue moon guests.

Jeez.....you are a fucking lunatic.

Try doing some research before making yourself look like a complete fucking moron.

I'll give you a hint, a certain network kicked off Mann-Coulter's career, and it wasn't fox,..

Since you're illiterate, you are probably unaware that Ms.Coulter has produced seven or eight scholarly best sellers.

That's her career.

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

Bogus claim.

BTW....

Is this true?'

No...she is a writer as PC said.

You just cant discerne between a writer who you disagree with and a provacateur....but that will come with maturity.

Damn now with Dennis Kucinich and Bob Beckel Fox has two verifiable liberals on staff.

Alan Colmes
Santita Jackson
Juan Williams
Kirsten Powers...

Just off the top of my head.

Say what you want about Fox News...but other than Hannity, whenever there is a discussion about a topic that is debatable, they always bring on opposing views.

Shepard SMith.

Bogus claim.

BTW....

Is this true?'

No...she is a writer as PC said.

You just cant discerne between a writer who you disagree with and a provacateur....but that will come with maturity.

Coulter is transvestite.

Try doing some research before making yourself look like a complete fucking moron.

I'll give you a hint, a certain network kicked off Mann-Coulter's career, and it wasn't fox,..

That's her career.

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

wow. You must feel special posting a few laughing icons and getting thanked by a child like black label for it.

LMAO...if I had a post that black label thanked me for, I would be worried.

Damn now with Dennis Kucinich and Bob Beckel Fox has two verifiable liberals on staff.

Alan Colmes
Santita Jackson
Juan Williams
Kirsten Powers...

Just off the top of my head.

Say what you want about Fox News...but other than Hannity, whenever there is a discussion about a topic that is debatable, they always bring on opposing views.

Shepard SMith.

Shepard Smith is an anchor....not a commentator.....but yes, he undoubtedly leans left.

Dickhead...other than Joe, the rest are not regulars...they are once in a blue moon guests.

Jeez.....you are a fucking lunatic.

That's her career.

Ha! Scholarly.... that's a stretch.

Forum List

Back