Kucinich Joins Fox News

Ha! Scholarly.... that's a stretch.

Have you read her books?

Reruns of Jerry Springer contain more scholarly content than anything Mann Coutler could write. And before you go whining about "how could I know if I didn't read her books", I've heard her speak and I've read plenty of her articles. Why would I waste my money buying a book? She's a bleached-blonde partisan hack intent on making tons of money by pissing off everyone around her who isn't rich, straight, white and male and she's not getting one damn dime out of me.

"Why would I waste my money buying a book?"
So…you motto is ‘I ain’t much for fancy book-learnin’”

Wow....that says it all.

Where you live.....no libraries?

In full disclosure....I read liberal's books.

You do realize that the above is pretty much the reason that you are a dope?
True.

Have you read her books?

Reruns of Jerry Springer contain more scholarly content than anything Mann Coutler could write. And before you go whining about "how could I know if I didn't read her books", I've heard her speak and I've read plenty of her articles. Why would I waste my money buying a book? She's a bleached-blonde partisan hack intent on making tons of money by pissing off everyone around her who isn't rich, straight, white and male and she's not getting one damn dime out of me.

Wow....that says it all.

True.

That would be a book "written by Ann Coulter" dipshit.

I know it's hard to concentrate with Ann Coulter's junk waving in your face, blocking your view.

What do you mean "automatically"?

It took years of listening to that fear-mongering, racist bitch to come to that conclusion.

Only an idiot would be impressed with a long list of degrees at face value without analyzing her content. If you're impressed with the crap she writes, you go right ahead and keep buying her crap. Fools and their money are soon parted.

Yet that is exactly what you and millions of other people did in regard to Barak Obama.

When people on the right continually asked "what is so special about the man"...

All you would hear is

"he is brilliant. He went to Harvard, Columbia"..

When asked of his voting record as a state senator?

All we got was 95% party line and 5% "present", but the man is brilliant.

When we asked about legislation he wrote?

None. But he is brilliant. He went to Harvard.

When we asked about his "content"?

He is brilliant is all we heard.

When we asked about his associations?

All we heard was "Irrelevant. The man is brilliant and what this country needs"

And by the way genius....

schol·ar·ly
[skol-er-lee] Show IPA

adjective
1. of, like, or befitting a scholar: scholarly habits.

2. having the qualities of a scholar: a scholarly person.

3. concerned with academic learning and research.

adverb
4. like a scholar.

schol·ar
[skol-er] Show IPA

noun
1. a learned or erudite person, especially one who has profound knowledge of a particular subject.

2. a student; pupil.

3. a student who has been awarded a scholarship.

Scholar | Define Scholar at Dictionary.com

Yup and you'll notice he hasn't unsealed his college transcripts. Guess that would prove just how smart he is. Or mayby not.

A note on that topic:

"It is unclear what "smart" really means in politics. I think it is the red herring of politics. Universities are loaded with faculty who are "smart". But 80% are liberal. In politics, policies matter, not technical interpretations of esoteric material; the usual purpose or functionality of high IQ smarts.

He attended Occidental/Columbia undergrad and Harvard Law. Bush attended Yale undergrad and Harvard Business School. Bush released his grades and SAT scores (1206 on Verbal and Math--pre-1974--like 1300 today) as did his opponents, Kerry and Gore.

Using the "Otis Gamma and Scholastic Aptitude" score, one can infer Bush's IQ to be 130. This places him in about the top 2-3% in the country. This is higher than John Kerry and lower than Al Gore. The latter was a massive underachiever in college.

We do not know Obama's SAT, LSAT, or GPA scores because he won't release them. His Columbia GPA was estimated by the WSJ to be between 1.8 and 3.0 (C- to B) because he did not graduate with honors. He was at the bottom 15% in Occidental. He was in the top 10% at Harvard Law because he graduated "magna cum laude". So we assume he is smart, but how he got into Harvard with that record is peculiar. In any event, he will not release his records.
Law of the Bad Premise: Obama's Rocky Mountain High IQ

Since you're illiterate, you are probably unaware that Ms.Coulter has produced seven or eight scholarly best sellers.

That's her career.

And, on which of her books do you base that critique?

PLeeeeeeezzzzze.....you aren't going to turn out to be another buffoon who has strong opinion based on not reading the material....are you?

Or, another public school grad?

You're like a housewife who keeps going back to her abusive husband.

Just because Ann says she loves you every now and then doesn't make it so.

Wow....that says it all.

True.

That would be a book "written by Ann Coulter" dipshit.

I know it's hard to concentrate with Ann Coulter's junk waving in your face, blocking your view.

The surest indication that I've hit a nerve is your vulgarity.
I'm never in that position....but,then, I read books.

Let me quote you: "Why would I waste my money buying a book?"

I’ve seen people like you before…but then I had to pay admission.

PLeeeeeeezzzzze.....you aren't going to turn out to be another buffoon who has strong opinion based on not reading the material....are you?

You don't read books.......by your attempt to change the subject, that means I win, huh?

If you were twice as smart, you'd still be stupid.

Last edited:

You don't read books.......by your attempt to change the subject, that means I win, huh?

You may not cherish your right to vote but I will forever defend it no matter how stupid you are.

You may not cherish your right to vote but I will forever defend it no matter how stupid you are.

Having you explain my rights is like having Dr Kevorkian teaching the Heimlich Maneuver.

In fact....Manson will get paroled before I see the need to come to an ignoramus like you for any instruction.

Get my drift?

Last edited:
Once again FOX has no problem hiring someone who leans left. Mr. K will have no problem being a lefty on the only right leaning news organization out there. He'll also have no problem speaking what he thinks.

Once again?

LOL.

I think we could count them on one hand...

Alan Combs
Bob Beckel
Alicia Mendez
Leslie Marshall
Joe Trippi
Juan Williams
Lanny Davis
Kirstien Powers
Marc Lamont Hill
Evan Bayh
Mara Liasson
Geraldo Rivera
Shepard Smith
Dennis Kucinich
That is 14 and that was off the top of my head feel free to add anyone I missed.

LOL. This is an amusing thread.

Fox now has a full-on Liberal as a contributor, and all the Foxheads point to it as proof that Fox is "Fair and Balanced".

I imagine the fact that Joe Scarborough hosts a program on MSNBC makes that station "Fair and Balanced" too then... but I digress...

Give it up people. Fox makes a living on being right-wing, and MSNBC makes a living on being left-wing.

Sure, they both have the occasional "contributor" that claims to speak for the other side.

But Kucinich, for example, is crazy, nerdy-looking, and the perfect example of everything Fox claims Liberals are.

He's the perfect person to cement all the stereotypes that Fox loves to make about the left-leaning half of the population.

It's like Piers Morgan wanting to make a point about how Gun-Rights activists are all supposedly nuts, and then inviting Alex Jones on his show.

Also, most of the people you claim to be "liberals" that come on FoxNews, are only "liberals" in comparison with the hosts.

This is why Fox News is so despised. It makes its biased known and hires voices 180 degrees from its bias to present other views. What a concept. This is the reason Fox kicks the shit out of the other networks.

And as a Clevelander, he was against the health care bill until he hitched a ride on AF1 to Cleveland and 'suddenly' changed his mind.
There were a few on the left on the fence who made 'sudden' changes.

She was legal analyst on Anderson Cooper's show prior to the job at Fox.

Yes...but not a liberal one.... a balanced one....as a legal analyst should be.......but she is most definitely a conservative in my eyes.

When you say 'in my eyes'....sounds like something else going on, here.

Lawyer, California upbringing, marriage to major Liberal mayor......
...that's why I put her on the list.
(Law school teaches not to be too concerned with the Constitution.)

...I suspect that her current tone has to do with employment.

I could be incorrect......hope so.
She's republican......has said one of her biggest mistakes was marrying an ultra-lib like Gavin Newsome.

Yes...but not a liberal one.... a balanced one....as a legal analyst should be.......but she is most definitely a conservative in my eyes.

When you say 'in my eyes'....sounds like something else going on, here.

Lawyer, California upbringing, marriage to major Liberal mayor......
...that's why I put her on the list.
(Law school teaches not to be too concerned with the Constitution.)

...I suspect that her current tone has to do with employment.

I could be incorrect......hope so.
She's republican......has said one of heer biggest mistakes was marrying an ultra-lib like Gavin Newsome.
If Mary Matalin and James Carville can coexist why not those two........but perhaps it takes some Makers Mark to keep things goin'........

I've seen him many times on O'Reilly.

I admire the man. He's a liberal and makes no bones about it.

Once again FOX has no problem hiring someone who leans left. Mr. K will have no problem being a lefty on the only right leaning news organization out there. He'll also have no problem speaking what he thinks.

Good choice by FOX and I'll be looking for him on O'Reilly.

Why would he make any bones about it?
headscratch.gif

If O'Reilly decides he's going to try to bully him like he does so many others then it won't work for long. And if Dennis becomes just another mealy-mouthed whipping boy like Alan Colmes and Bob Beckle he'll just lose credibility on the Left.

Notice how FOX never hires an aggressive Liberal? All the aggression is on the wingnut side.

He doesn't make any bones about it. Thats what I said.

I've seen him on O'Reilly quite a few times. He's certainly no mealy mouthed whipping boy and sticks to his guns on any point he makes.

Notice how none of rest of the LSM, the left leaning rest of the LSM, have many conservatives? Not that many differing viewpoints at all. All agression on the wingnut left side.

You're crazy - MSNBC has a bunch of them:

Joe Scarborough - gets 3 hours a day
Chuck Todd - gets 1 hour a day
Mark Halperin
Michael Steele
John Feehery
Steve Schmidt
S.E. Cupp - gets one hour a day
Dylan Ratigan, when he was still there.

Maybe you should read this:

MSNBC?s Most Influential Show Is Still Run By A Staunch Conservative | Mediaite

Having you explain my rights is like having Dr Kevorkian teaching the Heimlich Maneuver.

In fact....Manson will get paroled before I see the need to come to an ignoramus like you for any instruction.

Get my drift?

I said I would defend your right to vote, I didn't say I would explain it to you dumbfuck.

Wow, you really are that stupid. Can't even comprehend one simple sentence.

Get my drift?

I said I would defend your right to vote, I didn't say I would explain it to you dumbfuck.

Wow, you really are that stupid. Can't even comprehend one simple sentence.
Whenever the above San Francisco liberal douchebag posts, I can't help but wonder which of the following San Francisco liberal douchebags best portrays him:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMTkedIUX8U]south park smug farts - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back