Kristol attacks Beck & Beck lashes out at Kristol

Mediamatters is nothing but a "shit stirring" site.

You have to wonder how old some of them are?

pure propaganda and stirring up shit.

LOL Change "mediamatters" to "foxnews" and it would be just as true.

Remember how it used be unpatriotic to criticize a sitting president durring a time of war and yet you don't seem to hear those comments from people on foxnews anymore.

I wonder why?? What could have changed between The presidencies of W and obama that would make them change their opinions on that?? Hmm? I wonder, what could it be?

Good grief, Stephanie, Beck has flipped his lid. Are you 22 years old? Is Kristol a left winger, a liberal progressive, a hater of the Constitution? Grow up, girl.

you need to pull your head out of your, I mean the sand and REALLY take a look at things dear.
what Beck said is right on.
Did you see all the PINK the protesters were wearing the other day?
who does that remind you of?

Read from the beginning, Avatar4321, and come up to speed, please.

In other words, you have no clue. You just like demonizing Glenn.

In other words, you have not read, as usual. :lmao:

You far right pretend conservatives better remember what the GOP did to McCarthy when he wrongly attack American institutions like the Army. If Beck keeps attacking responsible Republican and conservative folks and groups, they will pull him apart just as the party pulled down Tail Gunner Joe. Fox is bigger than Beck, and if that happens, the business will throw him under the bus.

Good grief, Stephanie, Beck has flipped his lid. Are you 22 years old? Is Kristol a left winger, a liberal progressive, a hater of the Constitution? Grow up, girl.

you need to pull your head out of your, I mean the sand and REALLY take a look at things dear.

Beck attacked Kristol. That's what's wrong, and the responsible right will pull Beck down if he does not back off.

How can he marginalize himself when he provides videos of leftist events in which left wing groups and Muslim extremists are saying exactly what he says they are saying?

Yeah I have seen beck present a video clip, audio clip, or blog from someone not even connected to obama and yet beck tries to play seven degrees of seperation as strains reality in a depserate attempt to link their comments to obama so he can hold obama accountable for something he never said. LOL

It's really sad that people are so gullible that they buy into that tripe.

Glenn hasnt said much at all about the administration while talking about the connections between the extreme left and the extreme Muslims.

Well thank for your input but I will take what I have seen of his antics over what you say anytime. :) I have seen his version of seven degrees of separation and it's beyond absurd. He takes two completely unrelated things and manufactures a connection where none REALLY exists.

Beck attacked Kristol. That's what's wrong, and the responsible right will pull Beck down if he does not back off.[/QUOTE]
wow, some Republican you are, calling for the squashing of peoples freedom of speech.
tsk tsk

Let's see John Boehner, John McCain and Mitch McConnell have no problem with the way Obama is handling the Egypt matter and on Real Time, John Fund also said he thinks Obama has done just fine in regards to Egypt.
And now Kristol has pointed out Beck's off the edge hysteria.
It's only the far, far right wing who has eaten the crap Beck has spewed who are crying and moaning. Now when has this group ever shown that they can think for themselves? Just look at todays thread on Start and UK's missiles BS they posted,,again,, hysterically.

Beck attacked Kristol. That's what's wrong, and the responsible right will pull Beck down if he does not back off.[/QUOTE]
wow, some Republican you are, calling for the squashing of peoples freedom of speech.
tsk tsk

I am not calling for anything, Stephanie: I am telling you the power brokers of the far right will not protect Beck. Sarah won't, Rush won't. JM thought he was safe in his own party until the power brokers turned on him for attacking a national institution, the U.S. Army. Watch the next 48 hours if Beck does not back off and apologize.

Shades of William F. Buckley's attack on the John Birch Society.

Beck Lashes Out At Bill Kristol And Breaks Down The Fight Against Evil | Media Matters for America

Beck Lashes Out At Bill Kristol And Breaks Down The Fight Against Evil
1 hour and 48 minutes ago — 18 Comments
Glenn Beck lashed out at Fox News contributor Bill Kristol after Kristol criticized Beck's "hysteria" over Egypt. Beck went on to detail how "the forces of evil have linked arms."

Kristol Criticized Beck For "Rant[ing] About The Caliphate Taking Over The Middle East"

Kristol: Beck Is "Marginalizing Himself" Through His "Hysteria." Fox News contributor Bill Kristol wrote of Beck's reaction to the Egyptian protests:

Now, people are more than entitled to their own opinions of how best to accomplish that democratic end. And it's a sign of health that a political and intellectual movement does not respond to a complicated set of developments with one voice.

But hysteria is not a sign of health. When Glenn Beck rants about the caliphate taking over the Middle East from Morocco to the Philippines, and lists (invents?) the connections between caliphate-promoters and the American left, he brings to mind no one so much as Robert Welch and the John Birch Society. He's marginalizing himself, just as his predecessors did back in the early 1960s. [The Weekly Standard, 2/14/11]
Beck Lashes Out At Kristol

Beck: "I'm Going To Show You The Face Of Evil Today, And Let Bill Kristol's Words Fall Where They May." From Beck's radio show:

BECK: Apparently -- apparently Republicans are just trying to appropriate Ronald Reagan, who, we're not even really sure if he was a conservative anymore, apparently at this point.

Bill Kristol has said, me and anybody else that says, "You know, maybe we should hold off on the Muslim Brotherhood thing," is just a John Bircher. Really the Egyptian revolt is 1776, according to William Kristol.

I'm going to show you the face of evil today, and let Bill Kristol's words fall where they may. You decide: good versus evil. [Premiere Radio Networks, The Glenn Beck Program, 2/07/11]
<more>
I heard Beck this morning as I was scanning the right wing dial for abouta half hour during my commute today.

You know hell is freezing over and/or breaking lose when you have two far RW lunatics duking it out over who's the most RW betwixt the two.

Funny stuff.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Read from the beginning, Avatar4321, and come up to speed, please.

In other words, you have no clue. You just like demonizing Glenn.

In other words, you have not read, as usual. :lmao:

You far right pretend conservatives better remember what the GOP did to McCarthy when he wrongly attack American institutions like the Army. If Beck keeps attacking responsible Republican and conservative folks and groups, they will pull him apart just as the party pulled down Tail Gunner Joe. Fox is bigger than Beck, and if that happens, the business will throw him under the bus.

Beck is going to criticize the GOP when they are wrong. Just a fact there.

And Glenn hasn't gotten anything wrong. He has video backing himself up.

But I suppose we should just ignore the extreme left and the extreme muslims in their own words. Just attack Glenn.

tsk tsk

I am not calling for anything, Stephanie: I am telling you the power brokers of the far right will not protect Beck. Sarah won't, Rush won't. JM thought he was safe in his own party until the power brokers turned on him for attacking a national institution, the U.S. Army. Watch the next 48 hours if Beck does not back off and apologize.

LOL, there's that crystal ball again. and the hysterics is hilarious

Let's watch and see, then, hmmm? Beck is attacking honored and respected right wing analyst and acting wiggy boo over Egypt.

Avatar, look carefully at Beck's evidence because I am sure you haven't.

Let's watch and see, then, hmmm? Beck is attacking honored and respected right wing analyst and acting wiggy boo over Egypt.

:lol:
attacking honored and repeated "right wing analyst":lol:

I have.

Of course, you wouldn't know. Heaven forbid, you look into something Glenn says or does.

Forum List

Back