Kristol attacks Beck & Beck lashes out at Kristol

Avatar4321, why don't you explain the "Constitution hanging by a thread" nonsense you wacks on the far right of the LDS church believe and are in trouble with your Brethren because of it? I suspect Kristol got around to reading Skousen and other nonsense writers of the ilk, the which Brother Beck depends on. :lmao: When the local Mormons ask about this stuff and I explain it to them, they tell me flatly that they don't believe it, and that Beck is an idiot for dabbling in it. Smart people.

And I listen to and read Beck probably more than anybody than Fitnah, and that is only because he has to read something four times before he gets half of it.

Last edited:
Let's watch and see, then, hmmm? Beck is attacking honored and respected right wing analyst and acting wiggy boo over Egypt.

Avatar, look carefully at Beck's evidence because I am sure you haven't.

:lol:
attacking honored and repeated "right wing analyst":lol:

Can't spell, can ya, honey? :lol: Or maybe can't read? :lol: Maybe both. :lol:

figures that would by your reply, cause we all know you be the Responsible speller. snort.:lol:

Beck is insane; Kristol is a neo-con; the Koch brothers are Son's of Birchers.
Each in their own way fears the left, yet, each in their own way is helping to create a climate and environement to nurture what they fear most.

Kristol is supporting the muslim brotherhood . Nuff said.

Oh dear, I'm afraid all that brainwashing is finally turning your brain to mush so that you can't tell your friends from your enemies. Bill Kristol is a Jew. He was also the Chairman of the Project for a New American Century (do I need to refresh your memory?) and an active voice against Muslim extremism.

I love it! You know the world is rotating when they start eating their own. Beck is a "Sensationist." The more outrageous and rediculous his statements get, the better his ratings. And if that doesn't work, he cries.

B Kristol is a real journalist, not a overpaid pitchman.

LOL, when they start eating their own.?

Didn't we just have a thread on here about the Obama being a sellout.

talk about eating and swallowing it whole.:lol:

Good grief, Stephanie, Beck has flipped his lid. Are you 22 years old? Is Kristol a left winger, a liberal progressive, a hater of the Constitution? Grow up, girl.

you need to pull your head out of your, I mean the sand and REALLY take a look at things dear.
what Beck said is right on.
Did you see all the PINK the protesters were wearing the other day?
who does that remind you of?

Beck attacked Kristol. That's what's wrong, and the responsible right will pull Beck down if he does not back off.

"Respectable right" = kisses Jew ass.

Let's watch and see, then, hmmm? Beck is attacking honored and respected right wing analyst and acting wiggy boo over Egypt.

Avatar, look carefully at Beck's evidence because I am sure you haven't.

I have.

Of course, you wouldn't know. Heaven forbid, you look into something Glenn says or does.

No, you have not, or you would not support this wackiness. I listen to Beck and I have read him. I know what I am talking about. He will be pulled down if he doesn't let up, by the right wing.

you need to pull your head out of your, I mean the sand and REALLY take a look at things dear.

Beck attacked Kristol. That's what's wrong, and the responsible right will pull Beck down if he does not back off.

The respectable right slaps the face and kicks the ass of your type.

The respectable right slaps the face and kicks the ass of your type.

oooooo, more violence.
mediamatters is trying to stir up shit, nothing more.
I don't think Beck cares what you Responsible lefties or supposed Republicans have to say.

We responsible Republicans care less about you folks, Stephanie, other than to get your vote. You can run with the trash if you wish like William Joyce and bigreb and that ilk.

Mediamatters is nothing but a "shit stirring" site.

You have to wonder how old some of them are?

pure propaganda and stirring up shit.

ooooooooooooooooooooooo

So friggen what?

ho hum

The site keeps shit-stirring Glenn Beck honest. But I realize that's a word completely foreign to you.

The embarassment that is Bill Kristol fighting with the bigger embarassment that is Glenn Beck.

who to root for...hmmm...what a dilemma...

Oh, so NOW placards at rallies mean something. Amazing, ain't it--depends who's holding signs saying what. So I guess I'll repeat what you people said time and time again when the tea party rallies were all over the place in the summer of 09. Like, so what...a coupla signs don't mean nuthin. It ain't like everybody there held up negative signs...blah blah blah...and did I mention free speech?

Read from the beginning, Avatar4321, and come up to speed, please.

In other words, you have no clue. You just like demonizing Glenn.

In other words, you have not read, as usual. :lmao:

You far right pretend conservatives better remember what the GOP did to McCarthy when he wrongly attack American institutions like the Army. If Beck keeps attacking responsible Republican and conservative folks and groups, they will pull him apart just as the party pulled down Tail Gunner Joe. Fox is bigger than Beck, and if that happens, the business will throw him under the bus.

Beck's popularity is already down 39% from a year ago. Seems a lot of folks are wising up.

Beck is insane; Kristol is a neo-con; the Koch brothers are Son's of Birchers.
Each in their own way fears the left, yet, each in their own way is helping to create a climate and environement to nurture what they fear most.

........................And all your leftist heroes are controlled by the Banksters too. ;) ~BH

Which "leftist heroes" are those?
Sadly, no one controls the Banksters, left, right and center are controlled by the Banksters.

Good grief, Stephanie, Beck has flipped his lid. Are you 22 years old? Is Kristol a left winger, a liberal progressive, a hater of the Constitution? Grow up, girl.

These protesters? Yemeni protesters adopted the color pink to show they do not want violence.

yemeni%20protesters-420x0.jpg

Are you (or did Beck) try to imply something related to "pinko" Commies? Or the Pink Ladies who used to protest the Iraq war? That's just plain stupid.

Forum List

Back