Kristol attacks Beck & Beck lashes out at Kristol

Stephanie's amazing assertions simply are rarely factual. Nothing new here.

Last edited:
Bill K is calling out Beck as an evil asshole. Good. Kristol is right, Beck is wrong. Get over it wackos, because if you back Beck over Kristol, you have are so far to the right you have fallen over the horizon.

I don't have much use for Kristol since he's been fundamentally wrong (while also incredibly self-assured about his opinions at the same time) on so many issues. He was an avid supporter of the attack on Iraq and later mocked anyone who saw an insurgency or a civil war on the horizon. He was also an early and avid supporter of Sarah Palin, and, I believe, he actually visited Palin in Alaska. Why he jumped on her bandwagon while knowing so little about her abilities or her knowledge on national issues might be the mystery of the decade if it wasn't for the fact that John McCain wins that prize for tapping her for his VP.

With that said, it's about time that conservatives called Beck on all his conspiracy theories shtick if for no other reason than it makes all conservatives look a little loony in the process. While Kristol is at it, maybe he'll rethink his support of Palin in light of how often she's appeared with Beck on stage at various events.

Either way, I enjoyed the conservatives whac-a-mole moment. Thank God I still had some popcorn in the cupboard.

I had lunch with my best friend, a conservative, two days ago and she was wearing a beautiful boiled wool red jacket. Does that make her a commie?
Maybe you're just pal-ing around with terrorists? :)

She actually did look terrible in the jacket. Way too flashy since she's on the heavy side.
I hope she hasn't declared a Fatwah Against Fashion!
yikes.gif

Romney has too many strikes against him already. His own health care bill, his religion, and the fact that he's an also-ran who put millions of his own money into his 08 campaign. (None of those Republicans who poured their own money into winning last November did.) But he wouldn't be the worst pick, for sure.

His religion?

Wow. Just wow.

Sorta sucks. And it was Huckabee that went after him for it.

In an article to be published Sunday in The New York Times, Huckabee, an ordained Southern Baptist minister, asks, "Don't Mormons believe that Jesus and the devil are brothers?"

Romney vs. Huckabee: "Attacking Someone's Religion Is Really Going Too Far"

Hold on a second.

MaggieMae didn't attack Romney's religion. It's right here in the group of posts. She said "Romney has too many strikes against him already. His own health care bill, his religion, and the fact that he's an also-ran who put millions of his own money into his 08 campaign."

It is not an attack to point out that his religion is a strike agaainst him, just as if he was a Jehovah's Witness, Scientologist, Buddhist, Hindu, Muslim, or Wiccan. In America, religious diversity is not valued very highly.

It is also not an attack to point out, once again, that Southern Baptists believe Mormons to be cultists. No one is going to change their minds by 2012, for political expediency.

All that said, I'll attack his religion. It's batshit crazy.

Are there any real journalists left in the corporate controlled media?

Unfortunately not. Most commentators just read prewritten press releases as news (local and national news) and have guests on to answer previously written responses to previously submitted questions.

However, I do think I find it hilarous that most of the hacks attacking obama for using teleprompters use them themselves. LOL If you watch people like malkin when she is on foxnews you can see her eyes move back and forth as she reads her responses from a teleprompter.

Then of course people like o'reilly try to boast that they are live when his show is recorded "live to tape and edited for time" as if that is any different than any other recorded program.

IMO schult's is almost as bad as beck and msnbc has now been trying to become the counter to fox which is not the answer. For the most part lefties don't need to look to someone else to have their opinions and position reaffirmed which is why foxnews and right wing talk radio are so successful and left leaning media sources and programs are not.

CNN has tried to take the middle of the field but the problem with that is that they let people come on and say whatever they want and never seem to question anything which allows people to say things that just aren't true to a tv audience that for some reason still believes that if it's said on TV during a program that claims to be news then it must be true.

In my opinion there are not any real journalists left in the media left or right leaning because real journalists don't fit into what is called "the news" these days. Unfortunately people want sensationalism and excitement more than just the facts. So that is what the media gives them.
I thnk a lot of the foreign correspondents are true journalists. People like Richard Engel (The reporter of the decade, IMO),

Meet+The+Press+WRLONEKUxRll.jpg

Lara Logan,

Lara%2BLogan%2B1.jpg

Michelle Kosinski

kosinski-michelle-080111.grid-4x2.jpg

Basically, all the reporters who are away from the studios.

You on the left know all about jining up falsehoods. Just look at the Palin thing with gunsites.. No matter how stupid it was you all still ran with it.

take Soros. You just dismiss people like you know things for a FACT no matter what evidence is put in front of your face.

yet you have no problems accusing the Republicans and the Koch Brothers,

so lets talk about who jins up what.

Mediamatters is a Propaganda site for the Democrat-Progressive-Commie party and you all buy into it. plain and simple
Prove it.

You should be able to find AMPLE proof quick, fast and in a hurry, if things are truly as you say they are.

If you don't present it, you'll continue to be a far RW hack of the highest order. No one any thinking or sane individual would take seriously.

Back your claptrap up.

Charlie Rose
Fareed Zakaria
Thomas Friedman
Peggy Noonan

To name a few well known.

Oh nooo Maggie...no.

I have to STRONGLY disagree with you on Peggy.

She's a RW hack of the highest order. She's the one of the worst kinds because she SEEMS sane and even-thinking. She's not. She used to work for one of the RW Presidents if I'm not mistaken, I could be wrong on that one. However, the point is...she's a RW tool. I've seen her MANY times on MANY different programs spewing RW propaganda...with a sly grin, as if it was all good.

Look into her Maggie.

Bill K is calling out Beck as an evil asshole. Good. Kristol is right, Beck is wrong. Get over it wackos, because if you back Beck over Kristol, you have are so far to the right you have fallen over the horizon.

imgres

Good grief, Stephanie, Beck has flipped his lid. Are you 22 years old? Is Kristol a left winger, a liberal progressive, a hater of the Constitution? Grow up, girl.

Read from the beginning, Avatar4321, and come up to speed, please.

Read from the beginning, Avatar4321, and come up to speed, please.

In other words, you have no clue. You just like demonizing Glenn.

In other words, you have not read, as usual. :lmao:

You far right pretend conservatives better remember what the GOP did to McCarthy when he wrongly attack American institutions like the Army. If Beck keeps attacking responsible Republican and conservative folks and groups, they will pull him apart just as the party pulled down Tail Gunner Joe. Fox is bigger than Beck, and if that happens, the business will throw him under the bus.

Good grief, Stephanie, Beck has flipped his lid. Are you 22 years old? Is Kristol a left winger, a liberal progressive, a hater of the Constitution? Grow up, girl.

you need to pull your head out of your, I mean the sand and REALLY take a look at things dear.
what Beck said is right on.
Did you see all the PINK the protesters were wearing the other day?
who does that remind you of?

Beck attacked Kristol. That's what's wrong, and the responsible right will pull Beck down if he does not back off.

wow, some Republican you are, calling for the squashing of peoples freedom of speech.
tsk tsk

I am not calling for anything, Stephanie: I am telling you the power brokers of the far right will not protect Beck. Sarah won't, Rush won't. JM thought he was safe in his own party until the power brokers turned on him for attacking a national institution, the U.S. Army. Watch the next 48 hours if Beck does not back off and apologize.

Let's watch and see, then, hmmm? Beck is attacking honored and respected right wing analyst and acting wiggy boo over Egypt.

Avatar, look carefully at Beck's evidence because I am sure you haven't.

Let's watch and see, then, hmmm? Beck is attacking honored and respected right wing analyst and acting wiggy boo over Egypt.

:lol:
attacking honored and repeated "right wing analyst":lol:

Can't spell, can ya, honey? :lol: Or maybe can't read? :lol: Maybe both. :lol:

Avatar4321, why don't you explain the "Constitution hanging by a thread" nonsense you wacks on the far right of the LDS church believe and are in trouble with your Brethren because of it? I suspect Kristol got around to reading Skousen and other nonsense writers of the ilk, the which Brother Beck depends on. :lmao: When the local Mormons ask about this stuff and I explain it to them, they tell me flatly that they don't believe it, and that Beck is an idiot for dabbling in it. Smart people.

And I listen to and read Beck probably more than anybody than Fitnah, and that is only because he has to read something four times before he gets half of it.

I have.

Of course, you wouldn't know. Heaven forbid, you look into something Glenn says or does.

No, you have not, or you would not support this wackiness. I listen to Beck and I have read him. I know what I am talking about. He will be pulled down if he doesn't let up, by the right wing.

Beck attacked Kristol. That's what's wrong, and the responsible right will pull Beck down if he does not back off.

"Respectable right" = kisses Jew ass.

The respectable right slaps the face and kicks the ass of your type.

We responsible Republicans care less about you folks, Stephanie, other than to get your vote. You can run with the trash if you wish like William Joyce and bigreb and that ilk.

You are responsible and a Republican, can you prove your assertion Jake.

As long as so many Americans worship Olbermann and Beck, America is on the downhill path.

My true self, Stephanie, is nothing like you guys out there in freakville on the far, far right. I like America. I love the Constitution. I love my civil liberties, and (surprise) yours, too. I don't dislike George or Barry or think they are evil, though I disagree with an awful lot of their politics. I think corporatism and the social values gang corrupted the GOP, and that slowly responsible Republicans are taking it back. That's why Sarah or Michelle cannot win the candidacy, because they can't win a national election. The numbers are not there for them, and that is what you keep refusing to acknowledge. They can't win.

I love it! You know the world is rotating when they start eating their own. Beck is a "Sensationist." The more outrageous and rediculous his statements get, the better his ratings. And if that doesn't work, he cries.

B Kristol is a real journalist, not a overpaid pitchman.

I wouldn't exactly characterise Kristol a "journalist", either. In this particular case he's just less wingnutty.

Of course, considering it's Glenn Beck he's being compared to, the bar is set almost to the ground.

Kristol can out limbo Beck any day of the week. :lol:

GauthamaHole, you are not a conservative. Never confuse the asshole in your mirror that you are looking at for a conservative. You are a far far right wack who hates American values. Shut your piehole, loser. I normally don't write like that, but I wanted to show you that even at that I am better than you in every way and every day. :lmao:

Jake accusing people of not being a conservative. Never confuse the asshole in your mirror that you are looking at for a conservative.

To me this explains Jake, Jake is not a conservative, hence Jake knows that people pretend to be what they are not. You know Jake, a lot of people hide by accusing others of what they are. Jake, are you projecting.

The left took a beating William Joyce and will again with Romney defeating Obama. Your racism is not American any more. Has not been for a long time.

All these posts Jake, crying, whining, ranting, and insults.

Jake, you can not add anything to this discussion except to attack anything and everything that moves.

Jake if your posts in this thread were to define you politics I would say you made the case that at best your a troll. After you vehemently defended the far left political activist Howard Zinn you could have Ronald Reagens face transplanted on yours and I would still see you as a far left political troll. I think the fact that your accusing people of being fake is your a big revelation, Jake accuses others of what Jake is, fake. That is just my opinion, this thread just helped me along.

Maybe your next post you can quote Beck and prove your assertions otherwise your just trolling Jake.

Charlie Rose
Fareed Zakaria
Thomas Friedman
Peggy Noonan

To name a few well known.

Oh nooo Maggie...no.

I have to STRONGLY disagree with you on Peggy.

She's a RW hack of the highest order. She's the one of the worst kinds because she SEEMS sane and even-thinking. She's not. She used to work for one of the RW Presidents if I'm not mistaken, I could be wrong on that one. However, the point is...she's a RW tool. I've seen her MANY times on MANY different programs spewing RW propaganda...with a sly grin, as if it was all good.

Look into her Maggie.
She was Reagan's head speechwriter, and came up with stuff like "morning in America".

She is a hack, and fawns over Ronnie. She does despise Palin, though, so at least she's not an idiot.

Mdn2000 confuses being a reactionary for being a conservative. He is indeed the asshole in his own mirror. Once again you make accusations, a la Rush and Saul and Howard, without any evidence whatsoever.

When you make Argument A and give Evidence to support a rational Conclusion, I will be glad to a good discussion with you. But revisionist definitions are not evidence.

Forum List

Back