Kristol attacks Beck & Beck lashes out at Kristol

In other words, you have no clue. You just like demonizing Glenn.

In other words, you have not read, as usual. :lmao:

You far right pretend conservatives better remember what the GOP did to McCarthy when he wrongly attack American institutions like the Army. If Beck keeps attacking responsible Republican and conservative folks and groups, they will pull him apart just as the party pulled down Tail Gunner Joe. Fox is bigger than Beck, and if that happens, the business will throw him under the bus.

Beck is going to criticize the GOP when they are wrong. Just a fact there.

And Glenn hasn't gotten anything wrong. He has video backing himself up.

But I suppose we should just ignore the extreme left and the extreme muslims in their own words. Just attack Glenn.

Since nobody with half a brain can really figure out exactly WHAT Glenn Beck is trying to explain by his dot connection, I've invited you before to explain it in your own words. Would you like to try again?

Let's watch and see, then, hmmm? Beck is attacking honored and respected right wing analyst and acting wiggy boo over Egypt.

Avatar, look carefully at Beck's evidence because I am sure you haven't.

:lol:
attacking honored and repeated "right wing analyst":lol:

You obviously haven't even bothered to Google Bill Kristol. I suggest you do, as well as his father, Irving Kristol. Then tell us how Glenn Beck's credentials stand up by comparison. I'm no Bill Kristol fan, but at least he can articulate his strong opinions intelligently and calmly, and even in a manner someone like you could understand.

Let's watch and see, then, hmmm? Beck is attacking honored and respected right wing analyst and acting wiggy boo over Egypt.

Avatar, look carefully at Beck's evidence because I am sure you haven't.

I have.

Of course, you wouldn't know. Heaven forbid, you look into something Glenn says or does.

You're spinning, just like the fantasy of your avatar.

Beck is insane; Kristol is a neo-con; the Koch brothers are Son's of Birchers.
Each in their own way fears the left, yet, each in their own way is helping to create a climate and environement to nurture what they fear most.

........................And all your leftist heroes are controlled by the Banksters too. ;) ~BH

Which "leftist heroes" are those?
Sadly, no one controls the Banksters, left, right and center are controlled by the Banksters.

That was my point. Which brings this question to my mind? If you are educated enough to understand that our Government is controlled by Banksters, then why in the hell do you believe gun control is "the right thing to do"? Am I missing something here, or did I misunderstand you when you said that? ~BH

The embarassment that is Bill Kristol fighting with the bigger embarassment that is Glenn Beck.

who to root for...hmmm...what a dilemma...

I think Kristol obviously looks at the bigger picture, such as the extremism of Glenn Beck being another trigger (metaphorically) to GOP losses again in 2012 because people in general (including lots of mainstream Republicans) who are sick and tired of the vitriol which OBVIOUSLY continues to be promulgated by shrieking fools like Glenn Beck.

It is disheartening that a few wacko nutz gets more attention that sane reasonable people.
We have beomce an enquireristic nation.

God help us because we surely will not.
As a nation we have our heads too far stuck up our butts to see anything close to reality.

As long as so many Americans worship Olbermann and Beck, America is on the downhill path.

We spend so much time fussin over diversions like this put out before us that we do not focus on the real problems.

Sheep junping thru their masters hoops.
And who are we serving? It damned sure is not us.

We responsible Republicans care less about you folks, Stephanie, other than to get your vote. You can run with the trash if you wish like William Joyce and bigreb and that ilk.

ah yes we see your TRUE SELF coming out Jakey.
Just go ahead and take off the fake Republican clothes. nobody will care.

Oh and mediamatters is creating what exactly?

A climate of PEACE.

All Media Matter is doing is posting the audio and video links of the craziness of the Right.

That's it.

Your problem is really not with MediaMatters, but with the crazies on the right that they report on.

Glenn Beck, on the other hand, willfully targets and lies about people, creating faux boogie men and bringing people to mass hysteria.

Like that dude that was driving to that place in California to blow some people's brains out because Glenn Beck spoke ill about them.

Remember that?

All Media Matters would do is report how many time Glenn Beck spoke ill of that place that that crazy RW would-be killer went to.

Get mad at Beck, not MediaMatters.

Straighten up.

Rumor control has it that prominent GOPers have been talking with the head honchos at FAUX News about Beck being an embarassment to them.

Gee, ya think?

My true self, Stephanie, is nothing like you guys out there in freakville on the far, far right. I like America. I love the Constitution. I love my civil liberties, and (surprise) yours, too. I don't dislike George or Barry or think they are evil, though I disagree with an awful lot of their politics. I think corporatism and the social values gang corrupted the GOP, and that slowly responsible Republicans are taking it back. That's why Sarah or Michelle cannot win the candidacy, because they can't win a national election. The numbers are not there for them, and that is what you keep refusing to acknowledge. They can't win.

I love it! You know the world is rotating when they start eating their own. Beck is a "Sensationist." The more outrageous and rediculous his statements get, the better his ratings. And if that doesn't work, he cries.

B Kristol is a real journalist, not a overpaid pitchman.

I wouldn't exactly characterise Kristol a "journalist", either. In this particular case he's just less wingnutty.

Of course, considering it's Glenn Beck he's being compared to, the bar is set almost to the ground.

I love it! You know the world is rotating when they start eating their own. Beck is a "Sensationist." The more outrageous and rediculous his statements get, the better his ratings. And if that doesn't work, he cries.

B Kristol is a real journalist, not a overpaid pitchman.

I wouldn't exactly characterise Kristol a "journalist", either. In this particular case he's just less wingnutty.

Of course, considering it's Glenn Beck he's being compared to, the bar is set almost to the ground.

Kristol can out limbo Beck any day of the week. :lol:

Are there any real journalists left in the corporate controlled media?

I often wonder that myself.

Some are definitely more "unreal" than others, though.

Ohh yes some are just rabit sound bite slobberers. Some do report some of the news.
And a few that still try a bit actually went to Egypt to try and get the real story.

The only real investagitive journalists I know of work on Nova shows and such.
Maybe BBC?

Forum List

Back