Kris Kyle why do liberals call him a coward?

They're projecting.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
Samuel Adams

A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill

Liberals are the most pathetic sniveling bed wetting parasites on earth. There is not a more contemptible waste of oxygen than a western progressive piece of shit.

Cause every fucking liberal, without exception is a double talking, American hating, race baiting, hypocritical, sack of shit who follow the bandwagon and only whatever is politically correct.

Notice, how they do not show ANY disgust for the sandNIGGGERS who stone gays to death for being gay. When is the last time you saw any of those pieces of shit starting a thread about that. None of them do. I have never seen any of them start a thread showing their disgust for how women are treated in those countries. They sure as fuck try to claim white Christian right wingers mistreat women here. How much they are paid....is their fucking pathetic fucking little issue. You see how fucking Hollywood women actually have the audacity to claim they are underpaid? I wonder if any of those do gooder Hollywood LIBERAL leading men will demand a pay cut in order that the leading woman gets paid equally. Lol.....yeah....right. Fucking hypocrites. Instead of doing something that they could actually do, they demand the government make a new fucking law.

They hate kris Kyle because they are lower than worm shit. At least worm shit serves am ecological purpose.

Last edited:
Basically because he fought in a war they didn't agree with and was a sniper and at least some on the left feel because snipers kill from hides at a great distance that makes them cowards.

Actually, they just use the fact that he was a sniper as a way to criticize him since they pretend to "support the troops." They hate the military and soldiers but because so many other Americans like men and women who sacrifice for our freedom they need to find a way to criticize that won't blow back on them too much......they can say..."we support our troops" but not snipers....and then they can unload their hate of soldiers in general on "snipers" and have some cover.....

They're projecting.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
Samuel Adams

A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill

Liberals are the most pathetic sniveling bed wetting parasites on earth. There is not a more contemptible waste of oxygen than a western progressive piece of shit.

Great quote by Mill.....

Basically because he fought in a war they didn't agree with and was a sniper and at least some on the left feel because snipers kill from hides at a great distance that makes them cowards.

Actually, they just use the fact that he was a sniper as a way to criticize him since they pretend to "support the troops." They hate the military and soldiers but because so many other Americans like men and women who sacrifice for our freedom they need to find a way to criticize that won't blow back on them too much......they can say..."we support our troops" but not snipers....and then they can unload their hate of soldiers in general on "snipers" and have some cover.....

Exactly.

Why to conservababies actually think that we do ..??
Does it give them a "warm and fuzzy" feeling to talk about things that they have no fucking idea about..??
As I grow older and wiser, I'm becoming even more convinced that conservatism, is in fact, a genetic deficiency activated malady, and there's no reason to vilify them for something for which they have no real responsibility..Sort of like sexual orientation, or skin color..
So..Rant on bros, if it makes you feel better..We won't hold your abject inanity against you!!:beer:

And here are some more kind words for our soldiers and Chris Kyle...

25 Quotes That Show You How Much Liberals Hate Soldiers Like Chris Kyle - John Hawkins - Page full

2) “I haven't seen American Sniper, but correct me if I'm wrong: An occupier mows down faceless Iraqis but the real victim is his anguished soul.” – Max Blumenthal

3) “Put a man in uniform, preferably a white man, give him a gun, and Americans will worship him. It is a particularly childish trait, of a childlike culture, that insists on anointing all active military members and police officers as ‘heroes.’ The rhetorical sloppiness and intellectual shallowness of affixing such a reverent label to everyone in the military or law enforcement betrays a frightening cultural streak of nationalism, chauvinism, authoritarianism and totalitarianism, but it also makes honest and serious conversations necessary for the maintenance and enhancement of a fragile democracy nearly impossible….” -- David Masciotra atSalon

4) “American fighters of the Pacific War were not heroes. The desperation of island combat included exchanged barbarities of which no one would willingly speak for a generation. On the American side, there were foul racism, vengeful refusals to take prisoners, a generalized brutality that extended to a savage air war.” —James Carrollin the Boston Globe

5) “…(P)erhaps some readers will understand why my friends and I rip yellow ribbon ‘support the troops’ magnets off of cars or wherever people have affixed them. By ripping off these ribbons, we find a way to deal with our guilt, as though with each ribbon swiped we take back a life that was taken by this senseless war started by our senseless president and those who support him.

I will never say, ‘support the troops.’ I don’t believe in the validity of that statement. People say, ‘I don’t support the war, I support the troops’ as though you can actually separate the two. You cannot; the troops are a part of the war, they have become the war and there is no valid dissection of the two. Other people shout with glaring eyes that we should give up our politics, give up our political affiliations in favor of ‘just supporting the troops.’ I wish everything were that easy.” —Thomas Naughton at the Daily Collegian

6) "Forget bringing the troops home from Iraq. We need to get the troops home from World War II. Can anybody tell me why, in 2009, we still have more than sixty thousand troops in Germany and thirty thousand in Japan? At some point, these people are going to have to learn to rape themselves." – Bill Maher

7) “My uncle killed by sniper in WW2. We were taught snipers were cowards. Will shoot u in the back. Snipers aren’t heroes. And invaders r worse.”Michael Moore

8) “What outrages me as a representative of journalists is that there’s not more outrage about the number, and the brutality, and the cavalier nature of the U.S. military toward the killing of journalists in Iraq….They target and kill journalists … uh, from other countries, particularly Arab countries like Al -, like Arab news services like Al-Jazeera, for example. They actually target them and blow up their studios with impunity….” — Newspaper Guild President Linda Foley

9) “Democrat flaks jump on this like ducks on a June-bug, and in the process themselves reproduce the sick militarism of this culture that automatically valorizes anyone who wears a uniform. How dare you insult a soldier! Like its some sacred calling instead of an imperial employment program steeped in the culture of machismo and misogyny.(And you can gasp as theatrically as you want… I spent more than two decades wearing a uniform… that is exactly what it is.)” —Stan Goff at the Huffington Post

Forum List

Back