Who is the most hated person in your country?

buddhallah_the_christ

Dec 4, 2014
Who is a person from your country that is generally despised by the population and why?
I suppose who is that person in the USA.
The president of the United States almost always has a little less than half of the U.S. hating him.
But let us be more objective and inventive.
You are welcome.

Who is a person from your country that is generally despised by the population and why?
The president of the United States almost always has a little less than half of the U.S. hating him.
You are welcome.
Well if you are going to take Obama off the table I would say Hillary Clinton.

It's a complicated question. Americans are so diverse (and perverse) that that for anyone that is hated there are just as many who love them with a vast gulf of people in the middle who do not really give a shit either way. It's tempting to project our own hatred unto the rest of the country but that is not how it really is, people who are universally loathed have been serial killers and parents who killed their children but even then we have a sick fascination with them.

Who are the most hateful people in America?

That would have been a more appropriate question to ask rather than who is the most hated person. The hate begins in the hater's hearts. It's they who are the problem. The target of the hatred is often not at fault although some could argue that they are sometimes at fault.

Haters on the other hand have nothing better to do in their lives. So hate is how they enjoy their lives.

Who are the most hateful people in America?

That would have been a more appropriate question to ask rather than who is the most hated person. The hate begins in the hater's hearts. It's they who are the problem. The target of the hatred is often not at fault although some could argue that they are sometimes at fault.

Haters on the other hand have nothing better to do in their lives. So hate is how they enjoy their lives.
Hate starts in incomprehension and fear. It seems so many of us live by phantom fears that it spoils life for the rest of us who make up the "home of the brave".

As an American I don't think we can all agree on who we even hate the most. Its diverse based on political party/race/economic status etc. I don't know anyone personally though who likes or takes Hillary Clinton seriously. There a lot of politicians which may be hated by Americans.

I've seen it said that LeAnn Rimes is one of the most hated celebrities because of the affair that she had with who she is married to now during her first marriage.

God bless you and LeAnn and her family always!!!

Holly (a day one fan of her)

P.S. The reason why I never walked away from her is because she didn't continue down such a road like some people have. Some people never know when to stop with the cheating.

Hate is all the right wing has.
They hate:
Obama
Hillary
blacks
gays
Hispanics
Atheists
the educated
the poor
the sick
Muslims

Not necessarily in that order.

They hate:
Obama
Hillary
blacks
gays
Hispanics
Atheists
the educated
the poor
the sick
Muslims

Republicans hate no one, especially hillary and obama. They are not worth the energy needed to express hate.

As an American I don't think we can all agree on who we even hate the most. Its diverse based on political party/race/economic status etc. I don't know anyone personally though who likes or takes Hillary Clinton seriously. There a lot of politicians which may be hated by Americans.
The GOP is the least diverse party in the history of America in my opinion. Soon as you understand where they live and what they believe, you know exactly who they hate.

You are welcome.
Justin Beiber

listen to some of his songs and recordings of him speaking during non-interviews.

They hate:
Obama
Hillary
blacks
gays
Hispanics
Atheists
the educated
the poor
the sick
Muslims

Republicans hate no one, especially hillary and obama. They are not worth the energy needed to express hate.
When you want people dead, you hate them.

GOP kill the gays - Google Search
You find one nut ball in Oklahoma who thinks it might be a good idea to stone gays but won't be proposing legislation.

OK Dweeb
How many Democrats are out there shooting cops for sport?

How about we stick to things that people are doing, not just saying.

Forum List

Back