Korean and Vietnam Wars.

Man of Ethics

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2021
Very sad that Asian-Americans are subject to hate crimes.

Sadly in Korea and Vietnam wars, USA did kill many civilians. In Korea -- about 1.5 million; in Vietnam -- about 1 million. During Korean War, USA purposefully bombed civilian areas. During Vietnam War that practice was mostly abandoned, but US bombing did cost lives of hundreds of thousands of civilians.

At that time Liberals defended Freedom and opposed War.

Draft_card_burning_NYC_1967.jpg

...civilians die in wars--that's just a fact and how it is....the majority of deaths in WW2 were civilians
.....hey pal, they purposefully bombed civilian areas in WW2 and Vietnam....I don't know where you got your information, but it's wrong
...Vietnam was definitely unnecessary and wrong ....
they dropped more tonnage in Vietnam than in WW2
etc
  • It is estimated that 40,000 South Vietnamese civilians were assassinated by the People’s Army of Vietnam /Viet Cong
  • 250,000 were killed as a result of combat in South Vietnam and 65,000 were killed in North Vietnam.
  • Another 222,000 civilians were counted as military deaths by the U.S. in compiling its “body count.
bold mine
they DIDN'T bomb civilians????!! wrong
1616362943935.png

Sadly in Korea and Vietnam wars, USA did kill many civilians. In Korea -- about 1.5 million; in Vietnam -- about 1 million. During Korean War, USA purposefully bombed civilian areas. During Vietnam War that practice was mostly abandoned, but US bombing did cost lives of hundreds of thousands of civilians.
here we go again.....blacks murder 500 whites a year--and that's NOT sad??? ..you HATE whites????

I apologize. In Vietnam USA did bomb civilians -- as a result hundreds of thousands were killed and many suffered very severe injuries.

Strategic bombing was mostly abandoned, but civilians were attacked.

I apologize. In Vietnam USA did bomb civilians -- as a result hundreds of thousands were killed and many suffered very severe injuries.

Strategic bombing was mostly abandoned, but civilians were attacked.
..yes, they had restrictions in the North for a time ....but with the Linebacker Raids, they pounded it

How many civilians did the North Vietnamese kill?

...civilians die in wars--that's just a fact and how it is....the majority of deaths in WW2 were civilians
.....hey pal, they purposefully bombed civilian areas in WW2 and Vietnam....I don't know where you got your information, but it's wrong
etc
  • It is estimated that 40,000 South Vietnamese civilians were assassinated by the People’s Army of Vietnam /Viet Cong
  • 250,000 were killed as a result of combat in South Vietnam and 65,000 were killed in North Vietnam.
  • Another 222,000 civilians were counted as military deaths by the U.S. in compiling its “body count.
bold mine
View attachment 470600
LBJ was personally picking the targets of many bombing raids. Are you blaming him?

How many civilians did the North Vietnamese kill?

Considerably less then USA. They did not have the firepower USA had.

etc
bold mine
View attachment 470600
LBJ was personally picking the targets of many bombing raids. Are you blaming him?
what? ???!!!!!
LBJ was a jackass.....
1. doesn't matter who was picking the targets
2. LBJ had to have someone giving him information on those targets

etc
bold mine
View attachment 470600
where did that come from?????!!!!!!!!??????

Forum List

Back