Know why Obama didn't use our hostages against Iran during negotiations?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
He plans to use them against congress instead to force their compliance with his shitty deal.
I would put money on it that he's already planned this out with Iran.
Then if Congress won't approve his deal he can accuse them of abandoning our hostages.

Wtf are you talking about?? Put the bottle down

Good point, GMU. You have a good understanding of the way our POS president thinks.

Negotiations are in the works

Watch republicans attacking Obama after their release

Did you guys know, Iran has a official "DEATH to Israel " day? Just a few days ago, during Ramadan even. Iranians always chant the "death to America". I am not liking Iran, they didn't actually hurt any during the 78' hostage crisis, but they fund HEZBOLLAH and give them rockets to kill innocent Israelis. Food for thought. Now they get nukes to do do god knows what.

Last edited:
Please. Get a grip.
So if that's not the deal then you're admitting he completely abandoned them?
Wow. You manufacture some really stupid shit in your head, and then when someone doesn't want to play along, you double down with a false dichotomy? Really?
Just playing the liberals game by their rules. Did you ask rightwinger the same thing about his "republicans want Iran to have a nuke" thread?
Of course not, you're a one trick pony

Did you guys know, Iran has a official "DEATH to Israel " day? Just a few days ago, during Ramadan even. Iranians always chant the "death to America". I am not liking Iran, they didn't actually hurt any during the 78' hostage crisis, but they fund HEZBOLLAH and give them rockets to kill innocent Israelis. Food for thought. Now they get nukes to do do god knows what.
Yes......they do like to call people names

When was the last time they invaded someone?

Please. Get a grip.
Wow. You manufacture some really stupid shit in your head, and then when someone doesn't want to play along, you double down with a false dichotomy? Really?
Just playing the liberals game by their rules. Did you ask rightwinger the same thing about his "republicans want Iran to have a nuke" thread?
Ask me now gramps

Please. Get a grip.
Ask me now gramps
I confront you on your nonsense all the time. Perhaps if gman wasn't the hack know it all that he portrays himself to be he would too

Forum List

Back