Knifeman attempts to run over crowd of children with car

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Armed police raced to an army barracks in Canterbury after a man armed with a knife reportedly drove at children as they played in the street.

UK Terror: Knifeman Attempts to Run Over Crowd of Children With Car
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Makes one wonder how many more of these take place that msm doesn't report on or covers up.
Won't you be excited when this starts to happen in the US. I mean the liberal love will make things all better.

Armed police raced to an army barracks in Canterbury after a man armed with a knife reportedly drove at children as they played in the street.

UK Terror: Knifeman Attempts to Run Over Crowd of Children With Car
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Makes one wonder how many more of these take place that msm doesn't report on or covers up.
Won't you be excited when this starts to happen in the US. I mean the liberal love will make things all better.
Drunk man won't let go of argument with another guy. Speeds away and kids had to get out of his way. This to me does not sound like a terrorist attack.

Forum List

Back