Kill list targeted black kids at high school

Most of the Asians that I know are store owners. They do not trust Blacks. I'm not saying that's racist or prejudiced. Just how they feel.
You must have seen Do The Right Thing.

Kids are tribal; their animal instincts haven't been brought under control entirely. That is why educators spend so much time teaching them the opposite.
--------------------------------- public school teachers , educators are mostly fecking kids up . See the teachers that sexually molest their students or mess with young boys that chew poptarts into the shape of a gun . Sure , teachers and educators think they are smart , need raises but many are lefties and sexual deviants that teach leftist and unamerican points of view OldLady . Quick top of the head example of a deviant teacher would be 'tad cummins' and his little teenager student / girlfriend OldLady !!

Kids are tribal; their animal instincts haven't been brought under control entirely. That is why educators spend so much time teaching them the opposite.
--------------------------------- public school teachers , educators are mostly fecking kids up . See the teachers that sexually molest their students or mess with young boys that chew poptarts into the shape of a gun . Sure , teachers and educators think they are smart , need raises but many are lefties and sexual deviants that teach leftist and unamerican points of view OldLady . Quick top of the head example of a deviant teacher would be 'tad cummins' and his little teenager student / girlfriend OldLady !!
Why don't you become a teacher and do it the way you believe it should be done?

most Aisians are fine , same
Why don't you become a teacher and do it the way you believe it should be done?
--------------------------------------------------------- hey Bodecea , are you a teacher or educator eh ?? I'm too old and have no interest . But when i was in school starting in the mid 50s most of my teachers were male ww2 or 'korea' veterans experienced in real life and then with War experience . They were mostly American men and some women but they understood life and understood what America is supposed to be . But hey , look at todays school teachers . Maybe i will get you some info and examples of public school teachers and educators . ME , heck , i was very lucky to have school teachers and parents from Americas Greatest Generation Bodecea .

Forum List

Back