knife attack in France , 2 dead , knifer shouts 'allahu akbar'

We have become a world that has desensitised about these attacks.

"Oh, only a couple were killed, no big mass attack." Soon they won't even report these acts anymore, the standard will be 4+ murdered before the get airtime.

Shows how little we are starting to care about life itself. Their families certainly have a different opinion.

2 dead , 'allahu akbar' shouted out so another muslim attack and the muslim murderer is shot dead . --- Man shot dead at Marseille train station after killing two women in knife attack ---

Just think, if not for Third World immigration, how much less culturally rich the lives of those women would be.

I mean, SURE, they would be ALIVE.

But they would still be completely wrapped up in Western concepts like Law and Order, and Personal Safety, instead of understanding what it is to live in the larger more diverse world.

Well, they probably understood it for a bit, depending how fast they bled out.

Hey, maybe this would be a good time for French leaders to make some more fun of Trump and his Muslim Ban.

Just think how brave that would be of them.

I want you to notice something: Whenever there's a radical Islamic terror attack, media says they have "mental health problems".

how many Muslims have "mental health problems"?

Jamais je ne me résoudrai à réduire le terrorisme islamique à une fatalité. Ces jeunes femmes sont les victimes d'une guerre.

never would i reduce islamic terrorism to a "fatality". these folks who died are victims of WAR!

The West is in a state of denial.
Thanks to a lack of western nationalism in western countries, the West is slowing dying and being replaced by people who will never assimilate, and will only give the world their version of religious fundamentalism.

"This is the moment armed police shot dead the attacker at Marseille train station"

MARSEILLE_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpg

The West is in a state of denial.
Thanks to a lack of western nationalism in western countries, the West is slowing dying and being replaced by people who will never assimilate, and will only give the world their version of religious fundamentalism.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- i think thats a correct synopsis . From my point of view it mostly a problem or fate for coming generations if they even remember how good things were in a Western society DDrifter .

2 dead , 'allahu akbar' shouted out so another muslim attack and the muslim murderer is shot dead . --- Man shot dead at Marseille train station after killing two women in knife attack ---
So you decided to start a thread about it to exhibit conservatives’ ignorance of a hasty generalization fallacy, and to allow conservatives to express their stupidity, bigotry, and hate concerning Muslims and Islam.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- describe it as you like but i only report the TRUTH of what happened , i only reported the ACTUAL event of 2 women being knifed to death by a MUSLIM murderer Clayton .

Est-ce parce que la gauche considère le casier judiciaire comme un CV que l'islamiste de Marseille reste anonyme à cette heure?! À moins que ce Gouvernement, qui fait de notre pays un moulin, ne connaisse même pas l'identité exacte de ce énième islamiste clandestin?!

the left wants to conceal the identity of these folks who commit terror!

Forum List

Back