Canadian Officer stabbing, pedestrians being run down investigated as terrorism, police chief says

muslim Religion of Peace at work again , and Canada used to be so nice .

ISIS flag found in his vehicle. It bothers to no end. It happened outside a CFL football . Two different attacks by the same suspect.

Canada happily exports this terror and engages in the spreading of hatred against America knowing it will never be traced back to them. While this goes on, these people incubate in Canada.

Then sadly, we have someone who I know is a Canadian operative being one of the "pundits" on CBC reporting to us about what happened and giving her opinion. Yeah, you have inside information alright. I should rat your incompetent ass out. Ironically, the apparatus will not identify any information, and it's many hours after the attack.

The dumb liberal crackpots say that it's intolerant to complain about the recurring islamic mass murder attacks, but they don't believe that the actual islamic mass murder attacks are intolerant.

Lord please save us from these stupid left wing cretins.

Some of the same CBC operatives telling CBC, "this is being inflated by the media".

In other words, "I secretly work for the RCMP and these attacks if presented by the media are another failure by our agency. Usually we are exporting this terror to our allies, this time, the nutjob attacked our own and we don't want you to report much about this. All of this, while we waste massive resources chasing rabbits, manufacturing threats (and charging millions in OT in cases that the courts toss out as they are clearly not real threats), back-stabbing our allies and interfering in the free market".

I hope some of you guys watch CBC, you will understand my point. Counting the number of operatives working there is like playing a game of whack-a-mole.

Funny, some of the people I contacted CBC about and told them I knew they work for CSIS, they left CBC only to take jobs with another company and are now "contributors" to CBC. So, CBC can say "hey, we didn't know they worked for the apparatus, we only pay for their insight once in awhile". This is how you control your populations news folks.

Our system is insulting, even to former East Germany. Without question it is the enemy of the U.S system and I would welcome the debate of the Commssioners and leaders within these agencies in Canada. They are a vile insult and they are costing us a great deal.

• Banned
Pour éradiquer le terrorisme, il faudra deux qualités que n'ont hélas plus nos gouvernants : honnêteté intellectuelle et courage politique.

to eradicate terrorism, we need 2 things that Trudeau doesn't have: intellectual honesty and political courage.

Forum List

Back