KKK's activity in Arkansas.

Menerva Lindsen

Dec 18, 2014
What is attitude to such parties like KKK or Black Panther Party?
Do really people support them?
Here is a new story:
No stranger to controversy regarding the Ku Klux Klan, the town of Harrison, Arkansas is making headlines across the United States after a new billboard promoting “white pride” and the KKK’s radio station went up earlier this week.
Placed on Highway 65 near Harrison’s city limits, the new billboard reads, “It’s NOT Racist to [heart] Your People.” It also describes Harrison by saying, “Love Lives Here,” and depicts a young white girl holding a puppy in her arms.
The advertisement – which officially went up on Monday, according to the Harrison Daily Times – goes on to promote a website called WhitePrideRadio.com.
If typed into an internet browser, the link redirects viewers to another page encouraging people to tune into KKK Radio for programs aimed at “the entire family.” Alongside music and old time radio shows, the station’s schedule lists programs titled “Sword of Truth” and “The White Side,” as well as “This is the Klan.”
Notably, this isn’t the first time Harrison has become home to a provocative KKK advertisement. In October 2013, a different billboard featured a sign that read: “Anti-Racist is a Code Word for Anti-White.”
Just below that billboard was another that welcomed visitors to Harrison by pointing out “Beautiful Town. Beautiful People. No Wrong Exits. No Bad Neighborhoods.” Alongside these words was a picture of a white family.
Despite the bad press, Robb said there are no plans to take down the ad before its one-year lease expires. In fact, he told the Daily Times that the group will “probably redo the lease” by the time 2016 rolls around.
B6WEIYUCQAMKgsu.jpg

B4oxImxCAAAbCyZ.png

your thoughts?

The KKK has a history of rape, murder and violence.

The Black Panthers scare white people with their black blankness.

So yeah, same thing :rolleyes:

How does this compare to the KKK mentality found in Ruling Circles within the Democratic National Committee?

How does this compare to the KKK mentality found in Ruling Circles within the Democratic National Committee?

I'm not sure since the mentality exists nowhere but in your head.
Any party dedicated to fostering and maintaining Minority Voter Dependency, using the club called Welfare, conspires to attain goals similar to those attributed to the KKK, yes?

Both parties are full of Vote Whores.

The ones on the Left are even worse than those on the Right.

I'm not sure since the mentality exists nowhere but in your head.
Any party dedicated to fostering and maintaining Minority Voter Dependency, using the club called Welfare, conspires to attain goals similar to those attributed to the KKK, yes?

Like I said "wants, intentions and really means" are just things that people say when they dont have evidence to support what they say.

So do you consider that both this organization are the same dangerous sh#t for our Country. To tell the truth I didn't notice their equality. Just look: the most of KKK activists hide their faces while "black panthers" are proud to be known and noticed. Illegality of them seems to me quite different and questionable too.

So do you consider that both this organization are the same dangerous sh#t for our Country. To tell the truth I didn't notice their equality. Just look: the most of KKK activists hide their faces while "black panthers" are proud to be known and noticed. Illegality of them seems to me quite different and questionable too.

This is like comparing a T-rex to a poodle.

T-rex's eat people...Poodles COULD eat someone but they never have ever. So they are like, the same...except not at all

Change the word WHITE to Black and it is hosted by the Black Panthers. Anyone have a problem with that?

What could be more racist than a white girl holding a puppy? Isn't that just disgraceful?

I don't see anything wrong with it. We have islamic towns called Islamville and Islamburg with no one allowed to live there but muslims. As the United States becomes divided into hostile camps with whites getting beaten and burned alive, having a place of relative safety might be a welcome haven.

What could be more racist than a white girl holding a puppy? Isn't that just disgraceful?

I don't see anything wrong with it. We have islamic towns called Islamville and Islamburg with no one allowed to live there but muslims. As the United States becomes divided into hostile camps with whites getting beaten and burned alive, having a place of relative safety might be a welcome haven.
jnjyxa31o8_thats_racist_animated1.gif

The 1st Amendment is still in effect isn't it? Interesting to note that Ark. Is Bubba Bill's home state and Hillary's adopted state.

Somehow a bunch of disgusted white people gathering(kkk) in a group is somehow how worst then the blacks burning, rioting and destroying businesses.Blacks are also knocking whites out and killing twice as many whites each & every year.

Stop living in the fucking 60's leftist idiots.

Somehow a bunch of disgusted white people gathering(kkk) in a group is somehow how worst then the blacks burning, rioting and destroying businesses.Blacks are also knocking whites out and killing twice as many whites each & every year.

Stop living in the fucking 60's leftist idiots.

The problem is that you have either forgotten or approve of the activities of the kkk.

The blacks that have been rioting, looting, burning ect ect ect are criminals and should be treated accordingly.

It looks like they are actual municiple entities. There is an entire network of these little hamlets.

HolyIslamville might be the largest.

Holy Islamville South Carolina Holy Islamville
Haha, America is obviously going crazy. Why don't our Government control this sphere of social life. I hardly imagine who live in Holy Islamville. that is why islamophobia is one of the most "popular" fear among our citizens.

Forum List

Back