KKK Grand Dragon Endorses Hillary Clinton

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City

No surprise. The KKK was founded by the Democrats. And, as the article points out, this didn't make it into her racist speech yesterday in Reno.

No surprise. The KKK was founded by the Democrats. And, as the article points out, this didn't make it into her racist speech yesterday in Reno.

This is silly. If you think this will gain any political traction at all, I have a bridge I'll see you. Cheap!
:lame2::lame2:

LMAO!!! That was debunked months ago. Gullible much?

Who debunked it you?

Damn bro know your history...

KKK and democrats go together like a peanut and jelly sandwich..

KKK and democrats go together like French fries and ketchup..

Both are unseperptable to each other.

Longknife has stated before that he can't be expected to be responsible for what he posts on USMB

I know it drives you nuts, but I always post with a reference. In this case, it's a video with the man saying this IN HIS OWN VOICE!

No- I know from long history you post any crap that is posted on the internet without any regard to whether it is true or not.

Who debunked it you?

KKK and demher like French fries and ketchup..

The KKK thinks otherwise

"You're paying attention to the presidential elections this time? In your own personal opinion, who is best for the job?” I asked the Imperial Wizard.

“I think Donald Trump would be best for the job,” said the Imperial Wizard. "The reason a lot of Klan members like Donald Trump is because a lot of what he believes in, we believe in. We want our country to be safe."

The Imperial Wizard said he supports Trump’s calls to temporarily ban Muslims from entering the United States.

"If Donald Trump dropped out tomorrow I would support Kasich before I would Ted Cruz because he is not an American citizen,” said the Imperial Wizard. “Even if I agree with some of the things that Ted Cruz says, I would not support him because he was born in Canada. He is not an American citizen."

Who debunked it you?

The KKK thinks otherwise

"You're paying attention to the presidential elections this time? In your own personal opinion, who is best for the job?” I asked the Imperial Wizard.

“I think Donald Trump would be best for the job,” said the Imperial Wizard. "The reason a lot of Klan members like Donald Trump is because a lot of what he believes in, we believe in. We want our country to be safe."

The Imperial Wizard said he supports Trump’s calls to temporarily ban Muslims from entering the United States.

"If Donald Trump dropped out tomorrow I would support Kasich before I would Ted Cruz because he is not an American citizen,” said the Imperial Wizard. “Even if I agree with some of the things that Ted Cruz says, I would not support him because he was born in Canada. He is not an American citizen."

14141597_1750644688509324_4055480705565523466_n.jpg

Who debunked it you?

The KKK thinks otherwise

You wear your robes well.

Who debunked it you?

The KKK thinks otherwise

You wear your robes well.

Awe you don't like the selfie of hillary?

“I think Donald Trump would be best for the job,” the KKK leader, only identified as the “Imperial Wizard,” told NBC affiliate WWBT 12. “The reason a lot of Klan members like Donald Trump is because a lot of what he believes in, we believe in. We want our country to be safe.”

The man said that his hate group backs Trump because they support the GOP frontrunner’s proposal to temporarily ban Muslims from entering the country.

In the wake of Trump's endorsement this week by retired Ku Klux Klan Grand wizard David Duke, Cruz suggested on “Fox News Sunday” that a hate group supporting Trump was making recorded calls – known as “robo-calls” -- telling potential voters not to pick a Cuban candidate. Cruz and Rubio are both of Cuban descent.

In an appearance on CNN's "State of the Union", Trump was repeatedly asked about Duke's support, finally saying, "Just so you understand, I don't know anything about David Duke, OK? I don't know anything about what you're even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists. Did he endorse me, or what's going on?”

During a campaign event in northern Virginia, Rubio said he "refused" to repudiate Duke -- "a well known white supremacist racist" -- despite being asked repeatedly.

"We cannot be a party that nominates someone who refuses to condemn white supremacists and the Ku Klux Klan," Rubio said. "Not only is that wrong, it makes him unelectable."

Forum List

Back