Johnson Kiss of Death to Libertarian Party 2016

Looks like Jeb! is going to endorse "Stoner" Johnson. What could be greater!!
Gary Johnson alludes to Jeb support

Hey Libertarian Party people - Aren't you just THRILLED that Jeb Bush and Mitt Romney are now on your team?

:rofl:

Two more former State Governors and DC outsiders. I doubt it's real -- BUT it's a big ass tent now and soon to be a franchised full service beach resort for all the politically homeless.

You got nothing important here. Just a wave of refugees who have been screwed by the 2 corporate parties.

Hey Libertarian Party people - Aren't you just THRILLED that Jeb Bush and Mitt Romney are now on your team?

Two more former State Governors and DC outsiders. I doubt it's real -- BUT it's a big ass tent now and soon to be a franchised full service beach resort for all the politically homeless.

You got nothing important here. Just a wave of refugees who have been screwed by the 2 corporate parties.

Bush and Romney - DC outsiders.....

tumblr_lx9jb1SPMr1qdrpdr.gif

"IT's Over" !!!

Who dafuck are you? The Fat Lady ?? :banana:

"IT's Over" !!!

Who dafuck are you? The Fat Lady ?? :banana:

I was being charitable. It never began.

As long as Johnson doesn't abandon his principle's to endorse their beliefs, the way Pence did for Trump, then I'm fine with it.
What principles?

tumblr_miupg5vmvn1r0b2hgo1_500.gif

Think you've had your fun. Now scat. You're getting repetitive and boring.

I think I'll stay, since it's my thread.

Feel free to move along. I will not be offended. Especially since you gave me a great belly laugh with that comment about Bush and Romney being DC outsiders....:rofl:

As long as Johnson doesn't abandon his principle's to endorse their beliefs, the way Pence did for Trump, then I'm fine with it.
What principles?

What principles? Read some of the other threads. There's are fundamental convictions to limiting govt, stopping chronically stupid foreign policy, ending corporate welfare, doing real justice and criminal reforms, offering choice on damn near EVERYTHING from schools to lightbulbs.

If your govt actually FUNCTIONED efficiently and competently, we could ALL become more liberal on things like immigration and welfare. You should do some research.

What principles?

tumblr_miupg5vmvn1r0b2hgo1_500.gif

Think you've had your fun. Now scat. You're getting repetitive and boring.

I think I'll stay, since it's my thread.

Feel free to move along. I will not be offended. Especially since you gave me a great belly laugh with that comment about Bush and Romney being DC outsiders....:rofl:

Just make sure you read the guidelines for these candidates forums. They were created to be different than the Politics forum..

What principles?

What principles? Read some of the other threads. There's are fundamental convictions to limiting govt, stopping chronically stupid foreign policy, ending corporate welfare, doing real justice and criminal reforms, offering choice on damn near EVERYTHING from schools to lightbulbs.

If your govt actually FUNCTIONED efficiently and competently, we could ALL become more liberal on things like immigration and welfare. You should do some research.
Fundamental principles like freedom of association, right?

What principles?

Fundamental principles like freedom of association, right?

Starts with a fundamental view of the Constitution and ALL of the items in the Bill of Rights. And expands to all policies that are fiscally Conservative and socially Liberal.

Forum List

Back