Johnson How Useful are Endorsements

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Right now it is the Dump Trump movement that are making noises. Next week it will be the anyone but Hillary crowd. . However if they don't bring either money or phone/mailing/email lists how much will it matter?

Sanders so far is refusing to turn over his email list. I'm not sure how much effect it has but the person who has it AND the person who wants it {Hillary} seems to think it has value.

Right now it is the Dump Trump movement that are making noises. Next week it will be the anyone but Hillary crowd. . However if they don't bring either money or phone/mailing/email lists how much will it matter?

Q. How useful are endorsements

A. Very much so for the person who endorses, not so much for the candidate (depending on who the endorser might be).

Thank both of you.
That list only has a given value for so long at least to national candidates. I figure nationally it values drop rather quickly by September.

You might make more money parting it out state by state on state races in the coming off year. Some senate hopeful or Gov might be more than happy to pay 1 mil for your list.

What I'm wondering about is the defection rate and from which direction. I have a sneaking suspicion that the LP is pulling more from the Ds than the Rs.

What I'm wondering about is the defection rate and from which direction. I have a sneaking suspicion that the LP is pulling more from the Ds than the Rs.
On that I would agree 24% of Sanders supporters are never Clintons and said they will vote for Trump.

In the next week to ten days we should know how many never Trumps break from the Cruz group.

Trade and tariffs are the common ground between Trump/Sanders.
There is no ground between Cruz/Clinton.

Forum List

Back