Kiss-O-Filet Friday

Another reason why I don't see anything being accomplished today really is because what was planned for today can be done at anytime. What is it that makes today stand apart from any other day other than today being just that which is right now. And if the intention of those who take part in what was planned for today is to have a negative impact on how the business goes today, what are they going to do if their mission fails? What can they do, without getting busted, if this protest does not have the impact on the business that they are hoping for?

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Last edited:
I just came back from the kiss in at the Chick Fil A in West Hollywood. It was scheduled for an hour between 5 and 6. There was no one there kissing. There were a few customers but no gay activists. I asked one worker what happened. Two teenage boys were all that showed up to kiss Kissing when to making out and when the making out got out of hand and when zippers were unzipped, the police were called to tell the boys to get a room.

Go ahead sodomites. I hope the police check the age of every kid who was dragged into the demonstration to make sure they aren't the usual victims of pedophiles.

(A) the person who posts in the name of PEACH is full of shit. He is either a blatant liar or has never had a chicken sandwich at CFA.

(B) as long as the pre-verts don't block the line or break the law, they can do whatever they want in or around the restaurant. If they are inside, they'd better be buying some food.

(C) I find such public displays of affection to be (a) usually phony, and (b) always nauseating. More so if it is two guys.

I've eaten there several times, the food is lousy. The Waffle fries either doughy or charred, the chicken salad sandwiches almost devoid of chicken. All the Chick-Fi-LARDs were in Florida, maybe the glop is better elsewhere, but KFC & Popeye's have nothing to worry about with the Lard Co. now trying to get customers through hate messages from the CEO; KFC, and Popeye's do not need publicity stunts, they serve great food instead.

You can bet your ass(ets) that the NAMBLA pedophile perverts will be trolling for fresh meat among the protesters. Lesbian displays of affection however might draw a pretty good crowd.

Anyone who chooses to boycott Chick Fil A can do so. What has the left scrunched is that they were unable to force everyone to boycott Chick Fil A.

Well all you old farts and prudes can go to hell, I love PDA, watching and doing. i have even done sex in public several times, so.
I was a stripper to help with college(1979-19981)There is nothing wrong with nudity either.

:badgrin:NO. Just the nutheads that do it.

If those who go through with this are the reason why others up and leave, then those who run the restaurant will have the right to have each duo charged with public disturbance if they refuse to leave when asked.

Holly

P.S. By the way, what do these people think that they are going to accomplish anyways? To me, when all is said and done, all that they will have done is make a spectacle of their own selves.

Not if they buy a soda or sandwich or something, then they are a customer (oh the irony if those who are showing up today did that)

:lol:Maybe they will just ask for free water.

(A) the person who posts in the name of PEACH is full of shit. He is either a blatant liar or has never had a chicken sandwich at CFA.

(B) as long as the pre-verts don't block the line or break the law, they can do whatever they want in or around the restaurant. If they are inside, they'd better be buying some food.

(C) I find such public displays of affection to be (a) usually phony, and (b) always nauseating. More so if it is two guys.

I've eaten there several times, the food is lousy. The Waffle fries either doughy or charred, the chicken salad sandwiches almost devoid of chicken. All the Chick-Fi-LARDs were in Florida, maybe the glop is better elsewhere, but KFC & Popeye's have nothing to worry about with the Lard Co. now trying to get customers through hate messages from the CEO; KFC, and Popeye's do not need publicity stunts, they serve great food instead.
:confused:And just what would be your reaction if a CEO from KFC or Popeyes had made the same statement? Would you feel the same way?

If those who go through with this are the reason why others up and leave, then those who run the restaurant will have the right to have each duo charged with public disturbance if they refuse to leave when asked.

Holly

P.S. By the way, what do these people think that they are going to accomplish anyways? To me, when all is said and done, all that they will have done is make a spectacle of their own selves.
Not if they buy a soda or sandwich or something, then they are a customer (oh the irony if those who are showing up today did that)
:lol:Maybe they will just ask for free water.
The water has to be free though in order for anyone to go in that direction. Some places charge for water if the customer is able to get their own drink when being given the cup which would give them the opportunity to get any of the other drinks that them places have.

Holly

So who bet me there would be arrests for indecent exposure? I want my rep now please :p

(no that idiot who got fired for harassing a drive thru worker doesn't count :lol:)

<raises hand>

I didn't hear of any so the rep is yours.

Was there even much protest?

Not really. I saw some footage where one of the managers came out and offered the protestors free lemonade, I thought that showed the level of class the people who work for them have. Way classier than those who dislike the CEO's religiously based position would paint them as being.

Forum List

Back