Kiss-O-Filet Friday

Ah...you think kissing is bad then. Interesting.

No. I think masses of poofters showing up at a restaurant to make out in protest of the owners faith is a rather sickening display of intolerance and bigotry.

What's wrong with making out in a restaurant....I see it all the time with no one objecting.

What's wrong with it? Aside from the fact that is something only very low class people do? Aside from the fact that it's inappropriate?

And that's not really what we are even talking about. We are talking about engaging in a very low class behavior in a private business as a means of protest. You female joe dirts and male Liza minellis should not be surprised that normal people find you offensive.

Luckily, the franchise isn't in my state. If it were, I'd be boycotting Chik Fil A.

Would you be doing the PDA (Public display of affection) or would you just stand in protest/solidarity?

For me shoving your affection for your loved one, if you are gay or straight, in the faces of strangers is very rude. Just my personal view of it.

Not just your opinion, I fully agree that PDAs in poor taste at the very least. And yes, that includes all kinds of couples. There's a time and a place...

What would you deem the correct time and place to offer your significant other a loving kiss?

I don't care if my husband and I are sitting in the fanciest of restaurants or we're at our local Home Depot, if we look at each other and know we both want to kiss, then we do, not giving a woot who may be looking. Same goes for walking hand in hand or my hand in his back pocket. We don't do it to show off or to get attention or to gross someone out ( except the kids once in awhile ~ LOL ) we do it because we're comfortable with showing affection to each other ... in public.

Would you be doing the PDA (Public display of affection) or would you just stand in protest/solidarity?

For me shoving your affection for your loved one, if you are gay or straight, in the faces of strangers is very rude. Just my personal view of it.

Not just your opinion, I fully agree that PDAs in poor taste at the very least. And yes, that includes all kinds of couples. There's a time and a place...

What would you deem the correct time and place to offer your significant other a loving kiss?

I don't care if my husband and I are sitting in the fanciest of restaurants or we're at our local Home Depot, if we look at each other and know we both want to kiss, then we do, not giving a woot who may be looking. Same goes for walking hand in hand or my hand in his back pocket. We don't do it to show off or to get attention or to gross someone out ( except the kids once in awhile ~ LOL ) we do it because we're comfortable with showing affection to each other ... in public.
So you understand then why normal people think this " kiss in" is remarkable in its intoleranc...

So you understand then why normal people think this " kiss in" is remarkable in its intoleranc...

I understand by reading just a few of your posts today that you are homophobic and a hater.

No. I think masses of poofters showing up at a restaurant to make out in protest of the owners faith is a rather sickening display of intolerance and bigotry.

What's wrong with making out in a restaurant....I see it all the time with no one objecting.

Other than it is improper public behavior? Perhaps the unwilling witnesses to low class, rude, and repelling behavior are not rude enough to raise a stink, but instead do their best to ignore the ignorant.

I understand an affectionate peck, holding hands across the table, walking arm-in-arm. What is repellent is when a couple feel comfortable enough to engage in a round of tonsil hockey, or some grab-ass, squeeze-titty. That type of behavior that goes over the line of "affection" and screams "get a room!"

I understand an affectionate peck, holding hands across the table, walking arm-in-arm. What is repellent is when a couple feel comfortable enough to engage in a round of tonsil hockey, or some grab-ass, squeeze-titty. That type of behavior that goes over the line of "affection" and screams "get a room!"

LOL ~ round the tonsil hockey!

I agree with you gallantwarrior. To purposely show off over-the-top affection in public as a means of getting attention is a big turn off and yes it does scream "get a room!" For both hetero and homosexual couples.

Yep, nothing funnier than showing that open-minded tolerance you are asking everyone else to display by going to a restaurant that has pledged to serve all people equally and fairly and throwing a "Watch Me Make-Out With My Partner - There's Nothing Wrong With It But I'm Assuming It's Going to Gross You Out Which Says More About My Feelings Regarding My Sexuality Than It Does About Yours" Temper Tantrums in front of a bunch of people just trying to eat a freakin' chicken sandwich.

This gets more and more interesting....since when is kissing such a bad thing?

Kissing or making out? Kissing in public is okay by me, making out in public is no appealing and can detract from a business. If you want to make out, go get a room. I don't care if you are homosexual or heterosexual, get a room.

True. It makes those who are not getting any feel really bad.

I understand by reading just a few of your posts today that you are homophobic and a hater.

Untrue. I love my poofter brothers and bush pushing sisters. Not the religious "hate the act, love the person" type of love. But genuine love and respect. On an equal level with normal people.

Untrue. I love my poofter brothers and bush pushing sisters. Not the religious "hate the act, love the person" type of love. But genuine love and respect. On an equal level with normal people.

Yes....so you keep telling us.

Yes....so you keep telling us.

It's absolutely true. I even love you, bodecea, even though your sex is indeterminate. Let's meet at Mo's for a cocktail or two. I will wear my hot pants.

Do you people realize that Chick-fil-A's are usually packed with kids?

Its OK for two gays or anyone else for that matter to make out in front of kids?

for me personally a hug or a peck on the cheek or lips is fine, but if your full on tounge kissing and groping each other in public that is just inconsiderate and rude regardless of sexual orientation.

Bod,
Maybe it's a generational thing (though I've known plenty of younger people who disapprove as much as I do) but making out in public, including kissing of the sort where the two partners could swap bubblegum, is just plain tasteless and bad manners, whether it's opposite-sex or same-sex, IMHO. I am not in the least concerned with what you and your wife do in a private setting. However, most of us enjoying a meal, or simply walking down the street, simply do not care to share your (or anyone else's)intimate moments-these just are not nearly so romantic to the rest of us as to the parties involved. And no, I would not come over and object, as that would simply invite more attention to the immature and ill-mannered behavior. This restraint should not be taken as approval; boorishness, I have found, is best ignored when at all possible.

Kissing or making out? Kissing in public is okay by me, making out in public is no appealing and can detract from a business. If you want to make out, go get a room. I don't care if you are homosexual or heterosexual, get a room.

I would know about that, however, it sounds that you have personally experienced not getting any.

I'll say it does.

In some odd, vouyeuristic, sarcastic sort of way I wish there were a Chick-Fil-A close enough to just do a driveby and check up on this. Being that gas is 3.40 a gallon I suppose Ill check out the CFA facebook page tomorrow...

Well all you old farts and prudes can go to hell, I love PDA, watching and doing. i have even done sex in public several times, so.
I was a stripper to help with college(1979-19981)There is nothing wrong with nudity either.

Well all you old farts and prudes can go to hell, I love PDA, watching and doing. i have even done sex in public several times, so.
I was a stripper to help with college(1979-19981)There is nothing wrong with nudity either.

How much did you have to pay for being a stripper?

There is nothing wrong with strippers, you do that in private establishment....if you did it in public it would be considered indecent exposure by the law.

Forum List

Back