Kiss-O-Filet Friday

Well all you old farts and prudes can go to hell, I love PDA, watching and doing. i have even done sex in public several times, so.
I was a stripper to help with college(1979-19981)There is nothing wrong with nudity either.

In my younger days I knew quite a few strippers, all of whom were doing it to "help with college". That seems to be why most say they sell their nudity. Surprisingly, I never saw them on campus...

Its not about PDA, its about radical homosexuality flipping off America.

They aren't going to like the blowback this is going to cause.

Last edited:
In my younger days I knew quite a few strippers, all of whom were doing it to "help with college". That seems to be why most say they sell their nudity. Surprisingly, I never saw them on campus...

Maybe you were too busy mopping the floors and taking out the garbage to notice them (what the fuck else would the likes of you be doing on a college campus?).

Luckily, the franchise isn't in my state. If it were, I'd be boycotting Chik Fil A.

Many of those in line today looked like they eat six-10 full meals daily; the free food, and half priced items went fast down the huge bellies of the corpulent "peopleos"* as a friend of mine calls them.

*Cross between a buffalo and a human.

Ah...you think kissing is bad then. Interesting.

No. I think masses of poofters showing up at a restaurant to make out in protest of the owners faith is a rather sickening display of intolerance and bigotry.

What's wrong with making out in a restaurant....I see it all the time with no one objecting.

I fail to see how purposefully interrupting patrons of CFA will garner support for gay marriage...

No. I think masses of poofters showing up at a restaurant to make out in protest of the owners faith is a rather sickening display of intolerance and bigotry.

What's wrong with making out in a restaurant....I see it all the time with no one objecting.

I fail to see how purposefully interrupting patrons of CFA will garner support for gay marriage...

Tantrums are rarely about garnering support.

Maybe you were too busy mopping the floors and taking out the garbage to notice them (what the fuck else would the likes of you be doing on a college campus?).

Naw. I was banging my way through the women's studies majors, reinforcing the latent lesbian tendencies many of them had. I'm just glad I got to them while they were still ripe.

If those who go through with this are the reason why others up and leave, then those who run the restaurant will have the right to have each duo charged with public disturbance if they refuse to leave when asked.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. By the way, what do these people think that they are going to accomplish anyways? To me, when all is said and done, all that they will have done is make a spectacle of their own selves.

Well all you old farts and prudes can go to hell, I love PDA, watching and doing. i have even done sex in public several times, so.
I was a stripper to help with college(1979-19981)There is nothing wrong with nudity either.

How much did you have to pay for being a stripper?

This is for Moonglow:
While working on a passenger airliner, it was not infrequent that the cleaners would find used condoms in the seat-back pockets. What I always wondered was, in rows where there were three seats with arses in 'em, how did two of those passengers manage to fill a condom without bothering the third passenger? There really is a limit to tacky, boys n girls...

Naw. I was banging my way through the women's studies majors, reinforcing the latent lesbian tendencies many of them had. I'm just glad I got to them while they were still ripe.

I could see how being within ten feet of an impotent little troll like you might convince women to switch teams, but it is much more likely you lost your janitorial job when the first restraining order was taken out.

If those who go through with this are the reason why others up and leave, then those who run the restaurant will have the right to have each duo charged with public disturbance if they refuse to leave when asked.

Holly

P.S. By the way, what do these people think that they are going to accomplish anyways? To me, when all is said and done, all that they will have done is make a spectacle of their own selves.

Unless they are buying a product, they can be asked to leave... loitering is a crime.

Now let it go too far, as in what a couple of Wal Mart shoppers tried pulling... well, you guess what may happen then :eek:

I just hope the "militant" branch of the gay community does not make themselves look any worse than they already are.
Its not fair to the others who just want to live and let live... and who also happen to be the majority as well.

I know from several gay friends, they went yesterday as well... they support the 1st Amendment just like everybody else.

Imagine that

I don't see how buying junk food supports free speech, either.

You really can't see why one would show support and the other would just have nothing but a negative effect?

Interesting.

Holly

Not if they buy a soda or sandwich or something, then they are a customer (oh the irony if those who are showing up today did that)

^^^ That right there is just it. Why would they want to help out a business that doesn't go for their way of being?

Holly

P.S. The only answer that I can come up with to what I just asked is that they do not care one way or another about whats been going on.

There is nothing wrong with strippers, you do that in private establishment....if you did it in public it would be considered indecent exposure by the law.

It depends on how pro gay the community is. In San Francisco, which is very pro gay, the city gathered up enough sanity to pass a city ordinance that the nude (mostly gay men) had to use a towel or other barrier to sit in public seating in restaurants.

There is nothing wrong with strippers, you do that in private establishment....if you did it in public it would be considered indecent exposure by the law.

It depends on how pro gay the community is. In San Francisco, which is very pro gay, the city gathered up enough sanity to pass a city ordinance that the nude (mostly gay men) had to use a towel or other barrier to sit in public seating in restaurants.

Reminds me of providence town on Cape Cod. Whenever I go there someone has on assless chaps and ends up hitting on me, the girlfriend thinks its hillarious :mad: :lol:

So you agree with me then?

Purposefully interrupting patrons of CFA will not garner support for gay marriage

Supporting a business who was being discriminated against is not the same as purposefully disrupting and/or vandalizing a business who's owner said something you disagree with..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back