Kiss-O-Filet Friday

PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2009
America's Home Town
Protesters Organize Chick-fil-A Same Sex Kiss Day for Friday - Lower Gwynedd-Ambler-Whitpain, PA Patch

Protesters of Chick-fil-A’s stance on same-sex marriage have organized National Same Sex Kiss Day at Chick-fil-A restaurants on Friday, August 3.

According to Eater.com, the protesters want you to show up to your local Chick-fil-A and make out with someone of the same sex, take photos, and post them to the Chick-fil-A Facebook page.

I'm anti-PDA but I think this is kinda funny anyway :)

Yeah, that ought to help their cause of tolerance and understanding. i think this whole thing will probably push Chick-fil-a sales through the roof. I've done my part.

Luckily, the franchise isn't in my state. If it were, I'd be boycotting Chik Fil A.

I'm anti-PDA but I think this is kinda funny anyway

Yep, nothing funnier than showing that open-minded tolerance you are asking everyone else to display by going to a restaurant that has pledged to serve all people equally and fairly and throwing a "Watch Me Make-Out With My Partner - There's Nothing Wrong With It But I'm Assuming It's Going to Gross You Out Which Says More About My Feelings Regarding My Sexuality Than It Does About Yours" Temper Tantrums in front of a bunch of people just trying to eat a freakin' chicken sandwich.

Luckily, the franchise isn't in my state. If it were, I'd be boycotting Chik Fil A.

Would you be doing the PDA (Public display of affection) or would you just stand in protest/solidarity?

For me shoving your affection for your loved one, if you are gay or straight, in the faces of strangers is very rude. Just my personal view of it.

I'd be willing to bet that on August 3rd, all accross this country, people will be arrested in Chick-Fil-As for indecent exposure.

Unlike events today, this kind of idiocy is guaranteed to get out of hand.

I'll take a KISS OFF Chick-Fil-A day myself, and enjoy a decent chicken salad sandwich.

You would not have eaten there in any case, nor would those who enjoy chicken. Razor thin chicken salad sandwiches, condiments are scarce, and handed to customers grudgingly.

Protesters Organize Chick-fil-A Same Sex Kiss Day for Friday - Lower Gwynedd-Ambler-Whitpain, PA Patch

Protesters of Chick-fil-A’s stance on same-sex marriage have organized National Same Sex Kiss Day at Chick-fil-A restaurants on Friday, August 3.

According to Eater.com, the protesters want you to show up to your local Chick-fil-A and make out with someone of the same sex, take photos, and post them to the Chick-fil-A Facebook page.

I'm anti-PDA but I think this is kinda funny anyway :)

LOL. Sounds like it'd be fun, but I don't know if there'd be many people who would turn up.

(A) the person who posts in the name of PEACH is full of shit. He is either a blatant liar or has never had a chicken sandwich at CFA.

(B) as long as the pre-verts don't block the line or break the law, they can do whatever they want in or around the restaurant. If they are inside, they'd better be buying some food.

(C) I find such public displays of affection to be (a) usually phony, and (b) always nauseating. More so if it is two guys.

I'd be willing to bet that on August 3rd, all accross this country, people will be arrested in Chick-Fil-As for indecent exposure.

I might have to take this back. Upon further reflection, I don't think that there will be a lot of gays outside of California and New York who will participate.

Still, I guarantee you that at least one person or couple will be arrested for going too far with this.

I might have to take this back. Upon further reflection, I don't think that there will be a lot of gays outside of California and New York who will participate.

Still, I guarantee you that at least one person or couple will be arrested for going too far with this.

I don't think there will be any indecent exposures. I may not be a fan of PDA but kissing in public is not legally considered indecent exposure. I don't think the "community" is going to take it any further than that.

This is what shitbag liberals are reduced to? They are going to go into the place they are "protesting" and disrupt it with sickening displays of fags kissing each other? Yea, that's gonna go over real well....

You would not have eaten there in any case, nor would those who enjoy chicken. Razor thin chicken salad sandwiches, condiments are scarce, and handed to customers grudgingly.

having only had the lemonade and brownie...i will say this....they are extremely nice....i have only been to the drive thru but they are always nice...too nice almost and i have never gotten attitude there and we are bad for adding to the order when we pay....they do it with a smile

Forum List

Back