Kiss-O-Filet Friday

I'd be willing to bet that on August 3rd, all accross this country, people will be arrested in Chick-Fil-As for indecent exposure.

Unlike events today, this kind of idiocy is guaranteed to get out of hand.

I might have to take this back. Upon further reflection, I don't think that there will be a lot of gays outside of California and New York who will participate.

Still, I guarantee you that at least one person or couple will be arrested for going too far with this.

I don't think there will be any indecent exposures. I may not be a fan of PDA but kissing in public is not legally considered indecent exposure. I don't think the "community" is going to take it any further than that.

We will see I suppose.

I might have to take this back. Upon further reflection, I don't think that there will be a lot of gays outside of California and New York who will participate.

Still, I guarantee you that at least one person or couple will be arrested for going too far with this.

I don't think there will be any indecent exposures. I may not be a fan of PDA but kissing in public is not legally considered indecent exposure. I don't think the "community" is going to take it any further than that.

We will see I suppose.

Lets wager one positive repping on it, although I have more rep so if I'm right I get 2 from you, if your right you get one from me :D

Protesters Organize Chick-fil-A Same Sex Kiss Day for Friday - Lower Gwynedd-Ambler-Whitpain, PA Patch

Protesters of Chick-fil-A’s stance on same-sex marriage have organized National Same Sex Kiss Day at Chick-fil-A restaurants on Friday, August 3.

According to Eater.com, the protesters want you to show up to your local Chick-fil-A and make out with someone of the same sex, take photos, and post them to the Chick-fil-A Facebook page.
I'm anti-PDA but I think this is kinda funny anyway :)

And what a great way for thousands of people to further a cause??? :eusa_whistle:

We will see I suppose.

Lets wager one positive repping on it, although I have more rep so if I'm right I get 2 from you, if your right you get one from me :D

So THAT's how you got so much rep!

Ok, I'll do it.

I'm anti-PDA but I think this is kinda funny anyway

Yep, nothing funnier than showing that open-minded tolerance you are asking everyone else to display by going to a restaurant that has pledged to serve all people equally and fairly and throwing a "Watch Me Make-Out With My Partner - There's Nothing Wrong With It But I'm Assuming It's Going to Gross You Out Which Says More About My Feelings Regarding My Sexuality Than It Does About Yours" Temper Tantrums in front of a bunch of people just trying to eat a freakin' chicken sandwich.

This gets more and more interesting....since when is kissing such a bad thing?

Yep, nothing funnier than showing that open-minded tolerance you are asking everyone else to display by going to a restaurant that has pledged to serve all people equally and fairly and throwing a "Watch Me Make-Out With My Partner - There's Nothing Wrong With It But I'm Assuming It's Going to Gross You Out Which Says More About My Feelings Regarding My Sexuality Than It Does About Yours" Temper Tantrums in front of a bunch of people just trying to eat a freakin' chicken sandwich.

There is nothing wrong with kissing in general.

However, in public, if people are doing more than a "quick kiss/peck on the cheek" I find it to be very distasteful and rude regardless of if its a guy/girl, girl/girl, guy/guy doing it.

Kissing or making out? Kissing in public is okay by me, making out in public is no appealing and can detract from a business. If you want to make out, go get a room. I don't care if you are homosexual or heterosexual, get a room.

Luckily, the franchise isn't in my state. If it were, I'd be boycotting Chik Fil A.

Would you be doing the PDA (Public display of affection) or would you just stand in protest/solidarity?

For me shoving your affection for your loved one, if you are gay or straight, in the faces of strangers is very rude. Just my personal view of it.

Not just your opinion, I fully agree that PDAs in poor taste at the very least. And yes, that includes all kinds of couples. There's a time and a place...

Luckily, the franchise isn't in my state. If it were, I'd be boycotting Chik Fil A.

Would you be doing the PDA (Public display of affection) or would you just stand in protest/solidarity?

For me shoving your affection for your loved one, if you are gay or straight, in the faces of strangers is very rude. Just my personal view of it.

Not just your opinion, I fully agree that PDAs in poor taste at the very least. And yes, that includes all kinds of couples. There's a time and a place...

I mean a hug or a peck on the cheek is fine, but if your full on tounge kissing and groping each other in public that is just inconsiderate and rude regardless of sexual orientation.

I'd be willing to bet that on August 3rd, all accross this country, people will be arrested in Chick-Fil-As for indecent exposure.

Unlike events today, this kind of idiocy is guaranteed to get out of hand.

There's no way they'll muster the same numbers as the supporters did.

Kissing or making out? Kissing in public is okay by me, making out in public is no appealing and can detract from a business. If you want to make out, go get a room. I don't care if you are homosexual or heterosexual, get a room.

Sure....:eusa_whistle: I'm sure you've objected to hetero kissing....:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back