Kings

It's the Biblical story of King David set in modern day times.

Maybe I'll turn it on. I don't watch much TV, but David is one of my favorite persons from the Old Testament. He didn't take any shit.:lol:

Are you religious? I'm not going to shoot your beliefs down - I'm just asking.

I was raised Southern Baptist. I am a Christian nowadays but don't really follow any church's doctrine.

Maybe I'll turn it on. I don't watch much TV, but David is one of my favorite persons from the Old Testament. He didn't take any shit.:lol:

I was raised Southern Baptist. I am a Christian nowadays but don't really follow any church's doctrine.

How does Southern Baptist differentiate from other branches, like Lutheran?

How does Southern Baptist differentiate from other branches, like Lutheran?

Honestly, I couldn't tell you what Lutheran doctrine is. The Southern Baptist main claim to fame is they do not believe in "christening" and/or any form of baptism until one is old enough and aware enough to confess one's sins to be saved through baptism, and they believe in total immersion for the baptismal ceremony itself.

There are NO symbols in a Southern Baptist church -- no crosses or statues.

They also believe any kind of vice is a sure path to Hell.

Most protestant churches have their little focal-point interpretations that they claim as a uniqueness in order to justify their existence.

The beauty of the King David story is that it shows us power corrupting a good man.

Could be a good show, folks, if it's done well.

Forum List

Back