Kingdom Of Heaven

MikeK

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2010
Brick, New Jersey
Has anyone else seen this excellent movie?

Last night I watched it for the fourth time and I will watch it again and again. I believe the only reason it hasn't won any major awards and is not praised by every significant Hollywood critic is it treats Muslims respectfully.

For those who haven't seen it I strongly recommend that you do. It stars Orlando Bloom, Liam Neeson and Jeremy Irons, each of whom put forth superb performances. the movie is supremely entertaining from beginning to end and it provides a fascinating view of the Crusades and their gory reality.

Hollywood is pretty biased against Muslim and Christianity.
This is why none of the movies who have these two religions ever get any awards.
You notice how Shindlers' list got 7 awards?
Because a whole lot of them in the industry are Jews.

Hollywood is pretty biased against Muslim and Christianity.
This is why none of the movies who have these two religions ever get any awards.
You notice how Shindlers' list got 7 awards?
Because a whole lot of them in the industry are Jews.
I agree.

Great movie, I've watched it numerous times. Historically accurate on many levels but still historically inaccurate in some areas though a couple of scenes were probably meant to be generally symbolic rather than specifically accurate.

As for the sets..... absolutely amazing!! :thup:

Last edited:
Haven't see it, but it looks like fun.

Hers a video on building the set. It's huge, even without the graphics added later.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYfzedFiX3E&feature=related]Kingdom Of Heaven-Behind the Scenes Documentary excerpt - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back