King Joeffery just got roasted in Game of Thrones....

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Who did it?

Some say Tyrion --- unlikely.

Others think its the Tyrells --- far too easy an alternative, not much mystery there.

My guess - Tywin for the survival of his legacy. That boy king would have eventually brought ruin upon the entire Lannister family and the destruction/extinction of the Lannister bloodline.

Indeed. Posting spoilers for something people have been waiting to see for ages is really beyond the pale. Bad form.

Which is why I asked if it was ok to talk about it since the west coast already has...which means the east coast did 3 hours ahead of us.

Still....one has to go in the thread to see what is going on. They don't see a new post blasting it in a thread title.

Joffrey got ROASTED? Who hosted? Billy Crystal or Jimmy Fallon?

It's really too bad Dean Martin's not around to handle the Roast Host duties.

Anywho..I see no reason to go to two threads. I will stick with the one already going. The GOT thread.

I'm avoiding the GOT thread because I'm only four episodes into season two. I've read all the books, but it's been so long I don't remember specifics.

Also, I know the series isn't following the books.

Last edited:
I'm avoiding the GOT thread because I'm only four episodes into season two.

Ahhh...no spoilers from me. I hope you are able to enjoy it without unwanted "previews".

You need to get yer butt in gear, lol.
I watched it all on HBOGO cuz I didn't have it the first year. Maybe 2. But I got all caught up.

:lol: I was just disappointed to see he died tonight. I was watching The Good Wife and planned to watch GOT tomorrow. Oh well.

I don't mind spoilers myself, but I really was surprised to see this thread pop up when the other one DOES have spoilers or people talking about it after the west coast watches and folks can not click the link to scroll to see what happened. To start a new thread with major news like that...:eek:

You need to get yer butt in gear, lol.
I watched it all on HBOGO cuz I didn't have it the first year. Maybe 2. But I got all caught up.

Well see there's here? Then there's Pinterest. And WoW. And did I mention Pinterest? And I can't seem to stop watching "What Not to Wear." And Supernatural, and ooh Sons of Anarchy, I'm waaaay behind on The Good Wife ...

/sigh

Ahhh...no spoilers from me. I hope you are able to enjoy it without unwanted "previews".

The young man playing King Joffrey is SO bloody talented that I hope to see him for many years to come (hopefully on the big screen, too).

And I hope his death made all the people who wanted him dead very, very happy.

The young man playing King Joffrey is SO bloody talented that I hope to see him for many years to come (hopefully on the big screen, too).

And I hope his death made all the people who wanted him dead very, very happy.

Maybe he'll return as some sort of demon/ghost!!!

Forum List

Back