Kindness

we need to repent and become a kind nation again. Some people think kindness is weakness. It’s not. Kindness is simply having respect for your fellow man and doing good for them.

George Washington was a kind man. So was Ben Franklin and countless more of our founders. None of them was weak. None of them had a problem fighting for what they thought was right.

We need to be kind or we will be killers

Who told you that we are not kind?

Read any thread and you will find innumerable examples
You are not taking this place as indicative of society as a whole, are you?

we need to repent and become a kind nation again. Some people think kindness is weakness. It’s not. Kindness is simply having respect for your fellow man and doing good for them.

George Washington was a kind man. So was Ben Franklin and countless more of our founders. None of them was weak. None of them had a problem fighting for what they thought was right.

Its all the usa has accomplished from the start--KILL in the name of Jesus. enslave in the name of Jesus--They are far removed from God and his son.
You don't have a single clue as to what G.Washington or Franklin was really like.

Except all their writings and their compatriots statements as to the type of people they are

Yes you see the show they put on. Behind closed doors could be a whole new ballgame. That is where integrity lives or not.

Its all the usa has accomplished from the start--KILL in the name of Jesus. enslave in the name of Jesus--They are far removed from God and his son.
You don't have a single clue as to what G.Washington or Franklin was really like.
Name one nation on earth that is more Christian than America.

There are no Christian nations. How is it do you think that satan was able to offer to Jesus--every kingdom on this earth for an act of worship to him. Because he rules them Then, before then and now. The Israelite govt was the only govt God was ever with. It was a theocracy, a king. Gods kingdom will be ruled by a king. And here when its to late-Rev 16-- Every kingdom( govt, armies, supporters) on earth will be mislead to stand in opposition to Gods king. Jesus compared these last days to Noahs day( 99% mislead).

I am American-- 50 million American Indians slaughtered for land and gold--blacks enslaved, yellowman treated like dogs--in the name of Jesus. they do not know him.

I'm an American too ... and I personally have never done anything in the name of Jeesus.

More anti-American BS.

I am American-- 50 million American Indians slaughtered for land and gold--blacks enslaved, yellowman treated like dogs--in the name of Jesus. they do not know him.

How many centuries old are you?

As many centuries as you are.

Then your attitude is bullshit.

I just come to share facts.

When will you start?

We all need to relearn how to mind our own business
We all need to relearn how treat our neighbor as ourselves and step outside and lend a hand.

No we need to lend a hand when a hand is asked for not before.
So the children saved from being sold in third world countries don't deserve your attention?

There really is nothing I can do about that

Oh wait I can wear a stupid colored rubber bracelet and "raise awareness"

We all need to relearn how treat our neighbor as ourselves and step outside and lend a hand.

So the children saved from being sold in third world countries don't deserve your attention?

I have personally helped thousands escape extreme poverty and lead a path towards a self sustaining life.

What other excuse do you have for not helping your fellow man?

I have personally helped thousands escape extreme poverty and lead a path towards a self sustaining life.

Yes you're an internet hero.

Small acts of kindness go a long way, just because the US has a maj of Christians does not make it a Christian nation, and actually its quite the opposite with its military force around the globe.

I do 1% of what others I know do to help those in need.
Yet my miniscule efforts have helped thousands.

Just finished a Messenger talk with a young man I helped in Kenya. Born into extreme poverty in the slums, it is very likely he would be living his life in those slums. He is an electrical engineer now.

Small acts of kindness go a long way, just because the US has a maj of Christians does not make it a Christian nation, and actually its quite the opposite with its military force around the globe.
Let's paint a picture of the world if the US military never existed.

NAZI party would rule the West, possibly the world. If not them, Communism.

Tyranny and no human rights is what the world would be without the US military.

Thank God for our Christian nation.

Oh good God, we are going back to WWII, lets make this about WWII.

Why not go back to the slave days?

Oh good God, we are going back to WWII, lets make this about WWII.

Why not go back to the slave days?
You're the one bitching how evil the US military is.

You're just too filled with hate that the US is the most benevolent nation in human history.

Just finished a Messenger talk with a young man I helped in Kenya. Born into extreme poverty in the slums, it is very likely he would be living his life in those slums. He is an electrical engineer now.

So I guess that 63 cents a day pitch is true huh?

Last year while in Southeast Asia visiting an orphanage I help the government called and wanted us to take in 2 of a widows 3 kids because she couldn't feed them. After interviewing her with the government and village chief we ended up spending $500 to set up a mini-market out of her home. She now has all of her kids and her income is above the local average.

People who literally have nothing have few ways of succeeding. Buying a single mother a sewing machine allows her to start a business sowing for the locals. Buying an ox for a man allows him to get his crop to market. Buying some chickens for a family allows them to keep food on the table. $200 provides corrective surgery for a child to allow them to walk again. A wheelchair we bought for a crippled boy in Uganda opened up the world for him by letting him become mobile. One organization we help provides small financial loans to those in extreme poverty. 98% pay the money back. That 98% are now leading self sustaining lives.

A tiny little bit of help is a life changer for many.

Last year while in Southeast Asia visiting an orphanage I help the government called and wanted us to take in 2 of a widows 3 kids because she couldn't feed them. After interviewing her with the government and village chief we ended up spending $500 to set up a mini-market out of her home. She now has all of her kids and her income is above the local average.

People who literally have nothing have few ways of succeeding. Buying a single mother a sewing machine allows her to start a business sowing for the locals. Buying an ox for a man allows him to get his crop to market. Buying some chickens for a family allows them to keep food on the table. $200 provides corrective surgery for a child to allow them to walk again. A wheelchair we bought for a crippled boy in Uganda opened up the world for him by letting him become mobile. One organization we help provides small financial loans to those in extreme poverty. 98% pay the money back. That 98% are now leading self sustaining lives.

Wow you really feel the need to pat yourself on the back huh?

Wow you really feel the need to pat yourself on the back huh?

I don’t do shit compared to what I could do.

But being proud like you of doing zero to help those in need is pretty sick.

Forum List

Back